Chapter 655 — Mischievous And Virtuous; Graceful, Temptress (2—Last Part)
18 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Mischievous And Virtuous; Graceful, Temptress (2—Last Part)

 

 

 

Capital of the Venerable Will Region, at the same day just 1 PM after having visited—and shopped for as Yun Beishang was traveling with female abominations—around the Historical Marvel Region, the Cherry Blossoms City. East of Middle East on New Earth's human civilization.

 

While stealthily walking towards the gates of the Xie Clan's territory, not because of them sneaking around but thanks to Yun Beishang's Godly prowess that allowed them to walk out in the open without making any sound and without being let seen by the always bustling, moving about and restlessly money-making Region of the most rich and successful Clan in all of New Earth; all of the world.

Within Yun Beishang's group, only three feminine figures remained walking beside him, them being Sammy and the Asami sisters. Right now, unlike what Yuno had presented herself like before, she was wearing a tight outfit for either exercises or assassination if trying to go into detail. While she wore a few casual-looking pieces of clothing on top of that along with a few fashionable ornaments like belts and ribbons.

Though she was wearing all casual stuff, she looked way too eye catching which Yun Beishang didn't mind as long as she didn't vanilla- cosplayed as a slut, which many young ones growing up would probably think a lot of in their free times once grown up; if they did managed to grow up.

In any case, while Yuno looked mighty delicious despite wearing casual stuff, her younger sister Kira was instead wearing a darkest pink tunic type of dress that was obviously not just a tunic in terms of appearance as it was mostly just probably used in reference to make her dress. It had dark red flowers blooming all over her tunic and her flat body was revealed quite dispiritedly, but her eyes and head were turning and stretching around so much she looked even younger than Yun Darcel...

But Yun Beishang, who would never dare to underestimate such little monster with tendencies on hitting his weakest spots and the most insane weak spots for any mind and has been repeatedly warned, teached and  practiced with and by Yuno on how to deal with her in order to not give in to the little monster, was more than prepared to deal with her should any situation arrive.

To all of this, he has still not banged them yet, even as Little Darcel had already gone away with his Mother Natalia and Mommy Diana, especially Kira who is a bit too small and even smaller in her intimate, wife duties- reserved parts that allowed any person to enter into a war of 1 vs 1,00 cavalry knights without hesitation.

"It's a pity, I really wanted to spend more time earlier with your son, Beishang." Yuno spoke as she walked to Yun Beishang's right, her face a bit distant as she tilted her head to the left. Yun Beishang, who was smelling the natural scent of both her body and hair more than ever, asked with a little smile on his lips. "Why, wanted to see how monstrous of a genius little us you would have to take care of?"

Yuno straightened her neck and looked straight to the front as she didn't seem to have anything to say to answer his teasing, but after 8 seconds, her eyes which were clear and gazing in the distant front damped, narrowed extremely and turned misty as she spoke with a dreaming voice with all of her confidence. "Yes."

"Hehe, my Big Sister likes to be good to those who are good to her, and if not, then she just spanks me bare sometimes at most." Kira interjected at this point, holding Yun Beishang's left hand with her small hands which made Yuno pout and hold his right hand with her left handed fingers. Then, Kira continued, "You know, do you remember back then? I was the one to see you first, when getting out of the building. If it wasn't for me, my Big Sister would've never seen you, without me, she might've never proposed her marriage to you in order to redeem their past disgusting stains."

"Eh, really? I wasn't so sure then, so... did Little Kira like me first?" Yun Beishang smiled to his right, whereas Yuno had her eyes semi-covered by her hair, yet she didn't shy away from looking deep into his eyes, before telling such words to Kira who was rubbing her right cheek and neck on his strong, manly left forearm, wrist and back of his hand.

"Mhm, when we saw you fight, Big Sister was worried about me only, and she couldn't see you." Kira detached her body from his left arm, at last, but she entwined the fingers of both her hands into Yun Beishang's, before continuing with a rare soft voice of hers. "But I could! Even with all the knives, forks and razors being sent at you towards your eyes or crotch, I could see how you only bothered about covering your eyes and crotch while not caring at all of how mutilated your arms, legs, torso and back became."

"Then, I thought, 'what a man!'. So, from then on, I couldn't stop thinking about you. Tell me, am I not a good wifey?" Kira cutely looked up and begged for praise, compliment and some cuddling; but Yun Beishang only looked at her with a tilt of his head before flatly saying, "You got me into your head eternally just by my suffering? Good wifey, randomly falling in love or just sadistic? Can't tell, truly."

"Ah." The good wifey, little wifey- lady, couldn't respond as she let out that exclamation. But on his right, Yuno turned her head to her right  as she tightened his grasp on his right hand with her left, saying in a knowing yet slightly hidden voice. "Good wifey."

"Oh." Yun Beishang jolted his head backwards, softly, and looked at his front before smiling badly, badly and then turning his head to let his mouth be just atop her smooth, soft as silk and cascading jet black hair of Kira, who was pouting and about to let go of his left hand. "So my Kira is a good wifey, I now know, good wifey. I always knew Kira would be the best~."

"Eheheteeheee~." At once, Kira was as if hit in her weakest spot and fell onto his left arm completely, not even arriving at the upper section of his arm above his left elbow as she fell on those hard, manly muscles and his unbreakable bones. With her little nostrils being invaded, impregnated with her scent, she turned dead retarded as Yuno stuck her left shoulder together with Yun Beishang's right shoulder and leaned her head over to his.

Step, step, step, step, step, step, step, step, step... creak~~.

When they arrived a few meters before the gates, they instantly opened on their own as Yun Beishang felt some kind of throb occur in less than half an instant, his eyebrows which were deadly relaxed and at ease jumped in surprise as another little smile formed at his bad, bad lips. Feeling proud and whatnot, he stepped forwards while taking off the 'invisibility' cloak of his Godly capabilities, alarming the huge plethora of people outside.

“WOAH, when did they arrive? I saw nothing!” - “Holy fuck, they became ghosts or something?” - “Ah man, they’ve entered already, we can’t get any interviews now. Shit, but did you look at the little one? What a monster!” - “Yeah, what did he do to trap her in his schemes? Seriously, he is like a good guy but a pedo, I even remember seeing someone as small as her with him before, tsk.”

…Meanwhile, Yun Beishang endured the hard suffering of being incriminated, and while thinking of what exactly to do after he dominated the whole world, creating laws vehemently warning others of incrimination. He then suddenly said to Kira after smooching Yuno’s overly sleepy, dreamy and paradisiacal- feeling head from being smooched by him.

“By the way, weren’t you like 10 or 11 years old back then? Did you already knew things only ad-” Yun Beishang said, but the more he said the more he felt he was corrupting a poor girl, which such thought was then quickly put aside considering his well being. Kira swapped at the air with her left hand while her right ear muffled her own voice to herself as it was stuck to Yun Beishang’s body.

“So what? I might have been a loli before, but now I’m a little adult, only a year…or two before becoming an adult!” Kira wanted to send deathly daggers with her eyes at him, but couldn’t as she wanted to let her eyelids keep rubbing on his shirt, while her right hand never left their entwining fingers. Yun Beishang could only helplessly say, “That’s in ancient times, right now, it’s like I’m raping you in the eyes of the masses.”

“Dun’ care.” Responded a truly uncaring Kira who would be fine as long as she could be with him, and who perhaps had the same thoughts as her big sister in terms of continuing her own life’s work at his side. Like what a truly and genuine successful married couple would depict their lives as, unless they cheat or are way too flirty, perhaps.

. . .

 

Within the Xie Clan’s territory, an incredibly floral wrap type of dress- wearing young woman was waiting, alone, the arrival of Yun Beishang’s group with an ever so warm and caring smile on her pretty red lips.

 

“Hubby~~!” Xie Ling, who was standing there for who knew how many hours, said as soon as Yun Beishang arrived before her with a quickened pace and to which Sammy even stuck her prominent body to him in order to push them. But that wasn’t necessary as the beauties to his sides were also rushing him to meet his dear wife in waiting.

“Ling’er, sorry for making you wait.” Yun Beishang apologetically said, having already scanned over the whole Region with nothing else to  do and bored, how could he not know of her waiting for them? But for these two sisters to suddenly know he could teleport may be too much, while Sammy enjoyed his presence a lot and shared a bond of liking silence, she was worried about Xie Ling more than anything during their whole time walking.

As such, even though she let the trio of fools take their time to get their things straight and for the Asami girls to process the fact that they crossed through Regions in less than an hour, she was now a bit sweat as she walked to stand beside Xie Ling and placed her forearm on Xie Ling’s left shoulder; as if to say ‘I’ve brought your puppy at last!’.

“Mm-mm, it’s okay.” Xie Ling smiled thinly with her lips closed, showering Yun Beishang full of not only warmth but also of temptation without end from her dark-reddish eyes, as she then looked at the pair of look-alike siblings of clearly different ages and craftily said. “Yo, what’s up Yuno and Kira?”

“Hehe, Big Sister Ling Ling, I’ve missed you! You haven’t visited us since almost 3 years ago, 3! Do you know how much I’ve suffered? I could barely go out to pick slutty, whorish and skank lingerie for our man!” Kira, well…did her own stuff as always, with Xie Ling not seeming to become any bit embarrassed nor taken aback, and instead said rather apologetically.

“I’m so sorry, my Little Sister Kira, if I were to know that such a man was actually my husband as well, I would’ve even tell you all the things you needed to know in order to please him. Aiyo, my bad, okay? I’ll make it up to you, I’ll tell you all about Yun Beishang’s weaknesses, and don’t worry, my husband loooves when his women get all too bimbo and skanky for him on bed; he’s a man, after all, sigh.”

With her right arm taking over Kira’s shoulders, Xie Ling stole the little lady away from Yun Beishang and Yuno, as the latter looked like nothing happened. Yet, both Yun Beishang and Sammy knew the extremely meaningful, knowing and communicative glares that Xie Ling and Yuno exchanged just as the former took hold of Kira’s shoulders like a good big sister.

‘...’ Though Yun Beishang was more speechless now knowing what kind of naughty wives he’s got for himself and naturally no one else, he was also pretty expectant to see the future, ah. But, as they three were left on their own with Yun Beishang not receiving more than 2 smooches on his lips from Xie Ling, Sammy took his left and over his left shoulder just like Yuno on his right.

Now, with both beauties to his sides, Yun Beishang satisfyingly walked into the main building with them appearing way too mellow and clingy, all to his liking as he is, after all; a man- sigh.

Once Yun Beishang and his beauties entered the grand hall, all they could see was a bunch of old men, women accompanied by men and women who were taking care of the old ones even as they didn’t need to. While there was another group consisting of 3 different ages, young adults, teenagers and children.

Among the old people and the mature adults, there were tons of babies all around, some being held by the parents while others had maids or butlers take care of them, the Xie Clan appeared like a true family and more like his own Peaceful Rain Household. Seeing this, Yun Beishang was naturally pleased and felt a little something in his throat all the same, while the Asami sisters felt instead a bit ashamed of their own current Clan’s affairs.

It was the ‘evolved’ modern era after all, and even though competitiveness was healthy, the way the ‘Founding’ Clans ended up becoming like- was nothing like what the Crestfallens had ever been; so low.  And yet, the way some of those Clans and ‘Founding’ Clans progressed was not only regressively, but in a rather ‘evolved’ regression that put to test the hopes and intelligence of every citizen of the human civilization on New Earth.

But now, however, Yun Beishang didn’t need to even ask Xie Ling’s guards and anti-espionage as well as anti-assassins groups always around her to know of the bloody gone atmosphere and smells that has been impregnating these walls and ceiling for a few days nonstop. At the same time, the relaxed expressions of the old men and women were tired but glad, while the slightly younger ones besides them had a more clear and determined set of emotions going through their eyes.

Yun Beishang didn’t even need to use any kind of sensorial means to know of their current state, of their pensiveness for the future and…the hard work that his incredible wife has done for him and for her own old family. And when Yun Beishang entered the grand hall, he saw his pretty wife introducing her new co-wife to her elders, her wonderful smile shadowing all of her other physical features for seconds.

Though she wasn’t as prominent as Sammy, and was just bigger than the young girl beside her and was even younger than Yuno by 3 years while Yuno herself was 3 years younger than Yun Beishang, her B cup and little peach bottom were as if naturally covered by her pink floral dress with black blooming flowers of all kinds but that were each rather big all around seductive, tempting body with yet layers and layers of dignity and grace.

As she moved from one side to another, she then took Kira to bring with them a pair consisting of a young looking man and a genuine young man towards Yun Beishang’s group. When Xie Ling arrived, Yuno made space for her, to which Xie Ling sent a badly seductive pair of eyes towards her before taking her place at Yun Beishang’s right with Kira placing herself in front and between Sammy and Yun Beishang.

What the 2 newcomers couldn’t see, however, was that Xie Ling placed Yuno’s left hand directly on her right cheek, while taking Yun Beishang’s right hand into both cheeks whereas his fingers would flick with Yuno’s from time to time, as it was not only him who was raping her poor and innocent bottom and with such vigor as well as curiosity too.

“My dear husband, these 2 are the ‘gems’, ahem, of my Xie Clan. This is the current Clan Head, Xie Kun,” Xie Ling pointed with her left, visible hand at the young looking man wearing a professional suit and gazing at Yun Beishang with an obvious look of respect as well as the desire to discuss business until both of them died out of exhaustion; it would never happen of course.

Xie Kun was about to turn 114 years old, and though he was clearly inferior to Xie Ling in managing the Xie Clan and taking care of business, he could still learn, right? He had black eyes and hair, an amicable appearance and seemed way too eager to want to start a conversation with Yun Beishang.

He did seem to know of Yun Beishang’s quirks and preferences in life, as such, he used all of his will to restrain himself from engaging in a days-long conversation that would leave both parties becoming best buddies in ‘no time’ at all. Barely, Xie Kun could only say with a slightly frigid voice, “Chief Yun Beishang, an honor. If it’s no trouble, please take some time to spend here and enjoy your time, our Clan has been worked by your wife with a lot of effort, if you were to simply leave I’m afraid she wouldn’t let you off that easily, eh.”

Yun Beishang smirked a bit, and then said after moving only his eyes to look at the slightly flushing, pouty face of his dear wife making a ‘how dare you?!’ cute stance with her precious facial features. “Mn, I’ll stay until the night, then, I’ll bring this godly woman away from your Xie Clan, she has been way too long away from her family. I guess I’d have to bring your people to the meeting by then.”

“Mou~, this one right here is Xie Beylor, he is going to be the next Clan Head with the Vice Clan Head Xie Kun in the future, as per my ‘Lord Husband’s’ arrangements.” Tugging his shoulder away from Xie Kun, in a way, and without stopping his right hand working her up, Xie Ling then pointed at the young man who was obediently remaining silent without interrupting anyone.

“Hello, Chief Yun Beishang, a pleasure to meet you. It’s a pity that Little Darcel couldn’t attend, we would like to, however, give you a few maids that have become a rather good aid of Miss Xie Ling during her brief stay in her old home. If you don’t mind.” Knowing what’s best, Xie Beylor directly struck gold as soon as he mentioned the word ‘maids’, to which Yun Beishang nodded with a bad smile that could only belong to a man.

“No problem, bring them here so that I can t-meet them before departing, heheh.” Yuno and Sammy rolled their eyes at his words, not out of annoyance or disbelief, but because the obvious fact that Yun Beishang was hungry and didn’t mind adding more names to Natalia’s interminable list of beauties, sex toys, sex slaves and most important; wifeys for her hubby along with Yun Yun’s.

Meanwhile and on the other hand, Xie Ling and Kira smiled delightfully for as Kira wanted to see his soon to be husband in action to see what awaited her poor, small parts while Xie Ling picked her own ‘lieutenants’ depending on loyalty, capabilities and not just beauty. Though most of them weren’t incredible beauties, with the ardor and passion they would show for him, his content hubby would give her tremendous torture later on…which she always received gladly.

With a few more courtesies, Yun Beishang’s group then went to their spot at the dining table of their own, from which there were more than 20 inside the grand hall. And along with Xie Ling’s overly wet panties being taken away and stored by Yun Beishang inside his pockets to Xie Ling’s blushing face, they all sat down together and in front of each other to begin digging in the food.

 

 


V7: #2 5/10.

0