Chapter 656 — Declaration Of The ‘Pacifying War’!
21 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Declaration Of The 'Pacifying War'!

 

 

 

The dining tables were obviously much smaller than any of the ones Yun Beishang has visited for the last few days, with the ones in the Xie Clan's grand hall naturally being for 50 people at most or so. With there being more than 20 tables all around the grand hall there were easily 1,500 people within the grand hall while counting the maids and butlers holding the baby children of the old ones.

Though this was the first harmonious scene in a Clan that Yun Beishang has seen besides the messages that Jones Clem sends him from time to time and of how much Little Miryia misses him to death, and even though it was all well ordered, the children were naughty and playful on their own and the adults were adults.

There were still quite a few 'to wow' at scenes that would happen from time to time, for example: the typical cousins in the tables for the youngest ones kissing each other, touching each other's thighs, rubbing right 'there' to the other's parts and one brushing against the other's chest with the excuse of 'oh my, can I lean over to grab something that is at my arm's length? Thank you.' and so on.

Even the look-alike couple of people who would do the same but much more hidden and some merely experimentally, while others would straight out eat each other's mouth and land their hand under the table with some intent to hide it, the latter being actual couples and not 'monsters' and 'heinous sinners' that were going against the whole world and causing torment by just existing.

On the other hand, the adults, though much more experienced, had the same qualities. Nobody here was a robot, after all, and so many things had happened in just a few days' worth of time, which led to the creation of so much oxytocin in so many people within the Xie Clan. Hence, the reason that there were the following events occurring a lot.

Maids would be fondled, gently and brusquely but willingly letting themselves be done so as long as it was at least not that visible for others—at the very least, indeed—. This was especially so for the sons and daughters who were taking care of their old man or old mama, even as they were seated with their wives or husbands and probably fiancees or fiances as well, they would play with their servants every now and then while exchanging some words.

Weird? True! But unlike so many would spit at and say 'disgusting', these mere acts of mature playfulness was pretty necessary and mandatory for one's mental well being in the actual modern New Earth, as some wives or husbands had their beloved partner holding way too much connection and ¡chemistry' with others, so much that seeing such 'others' going into another's embrace would seem instead wrong rather than 'appropriate'.

There wasn't a shortage of resources and the human civilization had barely gotten a tiny piece of their old Earth as New Earth, which was already bigger than the lands in New Earth by a whole bunch, but was still tiny compared to the rest of the planet of today. Monogamy was still more seen nonetheless, with a whole 80% or more of the population being on the side of monogamy.

Though such numbers weren't rare nor too far away from general knowledge, in the times before, people might look for several different partners just because they can. Due to their wrong ways of thinking about simply fucking every single body they see and gaining comfort from it, and that was quite the problem to eradicate in the periods that humanity had to survive in space that were slowly dealt with.

After so long, people who are not of a monogamy-only mindset are rather a bit clever with their choices, nothing is perfect nor a movie-like story, but it is at least not as chaotic and even sickening as it used to be thousands of years ago. Besides the fact that adopting a rather 'imperial' harem was even a sort of crime that would then be investigated by the Regions' 'Founding' Clans.

As such, there were even women who openly grabbed and rubbed softly at their butlers' crotches and abs, not leaving much room for engagement but remaining rather active and lively. Such images were naturally hidden to the view of the younger ones to the best of their capabilities and as they mingled with either their family or distant relatives.

Distant cousins and cousins were often seen seated together and not in a family-like bond, but as a married couple, unlike the young ones who were rather hiding and in the excitement of the thrill of either being in the wrong doing stuff to each other or being genuine to each other. The adult cousins' interactions were even proactive and simply lovely, some more 'passionate' than others but still, all in all, it was quite the strangely calm and cohabiting atmosphere all around the banquet.

With Yun Beishang spending some time talking about how his sons and daughters would choose their own partners in the future, everyone who looked to form deep, very deep ties of family with him were shut down at once. Those who wanted to give their daughters or even wives to him and then their offspring with others or that are already born to his sons or daughters were left disappointed with their 'incredible' scheme never seen before- bla bla bla.

Kira ate a bunch of food, rivaling only a younger Little Darcel than the actual Little Darcel, while Yuno only ate from Yun Beishang's hands, or mouth. Sammy would eat indifferently while gazing around, with Xie Ling striking conversation with her as Yun Beishang was left to eat on his own, many times being provoked by a small ankle or the whole foot instead, to which Kira kept eating gloatingly.

Time passed, and the orderly but lively banquet with the young ones’ tables being the most chatty and sounding even from afar became slightly more and more quiet, while the calm, sometimes cheering and laughing but always romantic and easing atmosphere i the adults’ tables became one of a different type of silent calmness.

It was already almost evening by the time that everyone finished drinking, socializing, groping perhaps and eating to their fill. Their time soon coming to an end, Xie Ling stood up and spoke clever, intelligent and ad-like words of her husband, her new co-wives to be and the Peaceful Rain Corporation as well as their small incorporation into the Peaceful Rain Household.

Before long, everyone stood up and bowed to their Queen, which was then followed by the incoming servants that were waiting outside for the past quarter of an hour to enter and clan, now finally doing their job. As they entered, the Xie Clan’s clansmen spoke a few words to Xie Ling and nodded slowly and heavily at Yun Beishang while walking away with their own servants themselves.

The younger ones were the last to leave, in respect to their elders, while the adults wanted to go as fast as possible back home, heh heh. In the middle of the grand hall, Yun Beishang was ecstatic to see dozens and dozens of maids with pinkish maid outfits that showed nothing but that were of great quality!

His eyes were glued all over their bodies and faces, not even leaving their maid hairstyles alone as he sighed in delight, before looking at Xie Ling who had an ever so seductive, calm yet provoking smile on her lips. Ignoring Kira’s hungry gaze, Yuno’s scrutinizing gaze which would then constantly nod in appreciation of the maids; Yun Beishang went over to molest and even taste some of the maids while no one could see him…outside of his women, that is.

…After a couple hours of moans echoing in the grand hall, Yun Beishang’s group along with the new little maids of the Peaceful Rain Household came out with Kira having an expression of having met both gods and Cthulhu having a tea party to talk about what universe to play with after, and Yuno was constantly nodding lightly with her eyes closed as if she approved.

Taking a few turns and on the indoors vehicles, they arrived at the airport of the Xie Clan, which only they had one besides the Jones Clan having lots of failed spaceships under their very own territory, where half a dozen people surrounded by guards and servants were waiting for them. Arriving with the little maids, they kind of smiled to each other approvingly, thinking that they’ve struck gold; unbeknownst to them, however, they did.

While the new little maids of Yun Beishang weren’t sexually trained in any way by the half a dozen people waiting at the Xie Clan’s airport, they were indeed taken care of by them since little and though they didn’t need to bow to anyone who wasn’t their Master, Madam or Leader Maid, they had their heads lowered with their already flushing pink faces turning red as the previous activities’ effects weren’t over from their faces yet.

With Yun Beishang’s nod and the pilots of the C-FD Spaceship having already eased the totally dumbstruck, amazed and silly half a dozen leading figures of the Xie Clan, Yun Beishang’s group were the first to get in the spacecraft cargo-ish, followed by the people from the Xie Clan who were then instructed on many things by the soldiers within the spaceship.

Of course there wouldn’t be just pilots around when such a precious marvel of the world was moving around from Region to Region, what the fuck. Indeed, as the half a dozen people entered the spaceship, they were x10,000 times more glad they listened to their Queen as always. Once about 20 minutes passed with the Xie Clan’s members getting used to a lot of stuff, the C-FD Spaceship finally began moving as it slowly ascended without really needing to speed up to take off.

Vrnnnnnnnnnnbmmm~...

With the C-FD Spaceship taking only 10 seconds to already be 100 meters above the air, it quickly rose to 300 meters after just a couple seconds before it suddenly turned into a gray-platinum light beam into the distance; from the East to the West of New Earth at the center of the human civilization on  New Earth.

. . .

 

2nd year of Rising Essence, 7th month and 21st day of the month. Nascent Herb City, at the Peaceful Rain Corporation Headquarters, around 9 PM.

 

On a stage that was installed just a few kilometers in front of the gates of the Peaceful Rain Corporation, whereas the stage was more than large enough to hold 2,000 people on it and that had a rectangular shape. In the middle of such to the ‘backside’ of the stage, there were many beauties with some children on their laps or arms, either drinking from their feeding bottles or intelligently speaking to the beauties, making them tremendously smile and laugh without an end.

Such spectacle was way too hypnotizing, and nobody could believe such young infants could be like this, as for ‘who’ such notions were correlating; it was naturally to the billions who were watching from their TV, screens or with their very own eyes all around the stage with seats and accommodations prepared for the common people.

Though that would seem unnecessary and totally wasteful of resources, knowing what kind of ever increasing reputation the Peaceful Rain Corporation held in the hearts of the people on New Earth, it was rather understandable. And if those trains of thoughts weren’t enough of a reason, then the fact that there were an actual number of 7,000,000 people surrounding the stage from all cardinal points of the same except from its south should be helpful for that matter.

Unlike before, where the Peaceful Rain had from tens of thousands to more than a hundred thousands people standing there, waiting for stuff to be delivered and shock their cores in past times, they were now comparable to the Crestfallen Industry. Especially, when they announced the release of Rising Essence 3 years ago, or the news of their spaceships soon coming to light hundreds of years ago.

Right now, as the beauties in the middle were the spectacle to see, they couldn’t be any more heartless to the rest of the people to their left and right, which extended over the stage’s backside altogether as much as possible. Naturally, those people were the leading figures of the Clans under the Peaceful Rain Corporation.

They were all oooobviously incomparable to the sight of the Peaceful Rain Household and Peaceful Rain Corporation with there being beauties surrounding them as well as some Black Lotus ‘guards’ to show off some might of both sexes in front of the backside middle of the stage; being completely overshadowed by their beauty and presence as well as the little children on their laps and in their embrace.

Step~.

But, in front of them all, as the Trons, Jones, Fosks, Xies, Asamis, Tarns, Sols, Mayas and Flicks were seated while wearing extremely professional, elegant outfits of their own, from tuxedos to military uniforms to even revealing and daring for some as well; was Yun Beishang who had just now gave his last ceremonial step to stand right before the podium with a microphone looking to be the same as the ones his Peaceful Rain Corporation has been using before.

“Ahem, first I’d like for everyone to know what kind of people are here with us, accompanying the Peaceful Rain Corporation and Household as a first on this grand event to simply announce to the world the next world-changing news we’re about to announce here, right in front of you.” Not forgetting to be slightly naturally charming, Yun Beishang gestured by turning around with his right arm and then left arm towards the Clans behind and to his sides.

“The Asami Clan’s Clan Head and elders, Asami Karekoto, Asami Porr and Asami Botar along with their most trusted aids…The Xie Clan’s Clan Head and elders as well as the future Clan Head of the Xie Clan, Xie Kun and Xie Akino, then…The Sol Clan’s Clan Head and young masters of such, Sol Cresta, Sol For, Sol Flo, Sol Forr and Sol Zackharias…”

“The Maya Clan’s Clan Head and elders, Maya Tor, Maya Profirio, Maya Ochoa, Maya Lane and Don Maya…The Tron Clan’s Clan Head, elders and important young generation, Tron Palas, Tron Piria, Tron Slip, Tron Volt and Tron Kast…The Fosk Clan’s Clan Head and elders as well as their future Clan Heads, Fosk Litte, Fosk Gatnoh, Fosk Yinlan, Fosk Deter, Fosk Dylan and Fosk Azak.”

“The Flick Clan’s Clan Head and future Clan Heads, Flick Ternua, Flick Mere and Flick Baton.”

“Lastly, but not the least, the Jones Clan’s Clan Head and future Clan Heads, Jones Clem, Jones Peta and Fass, even the current Clan Head’s children, Jones Clem Jr and Jones Miryia who had survived a strenuous sickness- The Tarn Clan’s Clan Heads and elders, Tarn Farious, Tarn Irrn, Tarn Haotian, Tarn Glorious and Tar Dethor.”

“Everyone, after several days and even months of negotiations, getting to know each other and even threats; my Peaceful Rain Corporation has lived through many things and finally accomplished what was supposed to be impossible. But I am not gonna delve into that, no, instead…I’ll go right to the point and even slap the elephant’s ass in the ‘room’. So excuse me.”

“... … …” While looking behind at his wives and children, then gave a quick glance to each person he mentioned, important or not so important, the people below the stage murmured and spoke of many things all at once. Strangely enough, however, there was barely any kind of intervention as they were rather quiet and orderly in their murmurs.

“There is enough evidence that claims the ‘Founding’ Yun Clan had used the weapons from that day that ended the lives of tens of thousands of innocent citizens from another Region that wasn’t theirs, from the Nascent Herb City… Showing that their actions were not a miscalculation nor error on their extremely safe and solidified systems, but were instead actively aimed at the Nascent Herb City with the intention to massacre and cause havoc.”

“This was not in accordance with the well being of the public’s mentality and view of the ‘Founding’ Clans at the time, which is why my father-in-law…practically…left me to do these ‘honors’ when the time was right.” Yun Beishang gripped at the podium’s edges, hard, as he and everyone else heard the and their murmurs growing stronger ever more.

“The use of those weapons, that ended so many lives for no reason- were all aimed to the annihilation of not only myself but of my entire family, one that I had found in even the most improbable of events and that had almost been lost. Even if it was one or two of my family that I could’ve lost forever, the mere fact that they suffered so much is enough for me to want to destroy those who orchestrate it!”

MY people!!” Suddenly yelled, quelling any kind of murmur that was ongoing or was about to emerge from the crowd’s mouths. “The people whom I have named and spoken of their crimes before, are the very same who are with the people who are daring enough to exterminate countless lives of anyone just for a small target!”

“These are the people that I, the Peaceful Rain Corporation in its entirety, will launch an operation in order to pacify the world outside of those ‘Founding’ Clans!!” Yun Beishang went as far as to raise his right arm, his hand becoming a fist that emitted some kind of hope and presence unbeknownst to themselves as they looked at it and the dark sky as its background.

“Yeaah!” - “Punish those damned monsters!!” - “They don’t deserve to live!!” - “With all the things they’ve done, with the things they are capable of and don’t care of the consequences, they indeed deserve not to live!!!” - “To hell with the false kings! Punish them all~~!”

Yun Beishang didn’t react in any way to the crowd’s heated reaction, while almost half of those 7 million people below and in front as well as to the sides of the stage made a ruckus even for the cameras with their audio levels overly safeguarded. Instead, he let the crowd grow a little more before speaking once again, instantly quelling their yells all at once with a simple swipe of his left handed fingers once more.

“In two days, starting from the 23rd day of this month, the Peaceful Rain Corporation will start its operation to get rid of these high end, rich and powerful criminals hiding behind a title; and whose sight has been deadly set on controlling over the world without a care for the world itself.!”

“Everyone!! Many of my own soldiers will die, they will do so not because of the vision of a better future but because of what I want! Saying ‘sorry’, or ‘I’ll pay your families’ is but a laughable speech for me in these moments, but I promise…” Yun Beishang lowered his head, his eyelids trembling unbeknownst to the crowd, while his wives and some experts from the Clans besides and behind him could notice it.

With images of so many people, be it soldiers or mercenaries and even ‘slaves’ from New Earth itself, all being lost, or rather; used. In the mere control of a 3-9 year old child, flash past his memories that were as alive as a lucid dream, be it with images as specific as they could ever be with such potent advanced technology, or in documents which he had to forcibly go through…

It all became once more lively inside his head, and at last, he offered those in the crowd one, a single, solitary and seemingly even lonely tear coming down from his right eyes as he calmly uttered…

“As you die, I will make sure every single name of yours is in each history book in more than one way, making you a part that will forever, always, remain in the brains of each citizen of today and of tomorrow until the day we all turn to dust! This is the payment that you all deserve for having given life to, raised, educated and allowed your son or daughter to throw themselves to their deaths in order for everyone else to live a life that they should’ve lived from the very beginning!”

“If 100,000 die, then if a child is preparing to enter an Advanced Academy, they must recite all of their names and the way they died of those 100,000! If a billion end up dying, then they better remember even the anecdotes of every single one of them if they wish to succeed!”

“But because launching a decapitation strike would put more than 1 Region in total chaos of unknown, hiding military criminals within them, the Peaceful Rain Corporation and the Clans under it can only engage in a conquering of each City and outsider territory of the Regions in order to secure the safety of every civilian and living being within them.”

“On the 23rd of this month, very early in the morning, New Earth will begin its cleansing from its putrid tumors. And all of the pain we will suffer for days, weeks or months…whatever it could take- will be the path we’ll be taking!!”

“UAAAAAAAAAAH!!!” - “GET RID OF THESE TUMORS, RID NEW EARTH AND ITS PEOPLE FROM THEM!!!” - “HURRAH, HURRAH, HURRAAAH~!!!”

With hardened faces, tearing up down their faces; the world, alive, shouted all at once from either below the stage, at their homes or walking on the streets. Hearts raced, brains were shaken; ecstatic. And while both men and women felt the call of honor, a mortal duty, there was way too much love for there to be much too many departures…that began occurring from that night onward.

And while there is not a lack of soldiers already, for the sake of the future, to trick these duty bound young and old in order to train them and re-educate them so that they wouldn’t throw their lives away with little to no actual use; the Peaceful Rain Clans would then follow the orders of the Peaceful Rain Corporation to keep such valuable future of humanity in the right path…

Wile, on the other hand, citizens of said ‘criminal monsters’...began moving with their own purpose.

 

 


Let It Rain's Note: Time to go back and...fight—?—some BOSSes, right? RIGHT?!

V7: #2 6/10.

0