Chapter 659 — Opening The Door To The Enslaved Soul With The Master Key (2)
16 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Opening The Door To The Enslaved Soul With The Master Key (2)

 

 

 

"Now, slap Jessica's face all the way until you have to liberate yourself on them, honey~." Miriam uttered her words like they were small stuff, but to Jessica who was on her left and Kirina who was on her right, Miriam's words were heavier than a truck and faster than the speed necessary to hit them so hard on the sidewalk - they'd be send to another world in one go.

"...heh." Without saying anything, Yun Beishang stepped 3 cm forward and took a hold of the big bad boy Dragon right above and in front of Jessica, she couldn't help herself but to extend her right slender, light blue skinned index finger and greet it with her touch as she tried to make a dent with her fingertip on it only to fail to even lift it up from how stupidly and abnormally heavy it was.

"Oh, not yet, let that bad hand down, okay?" Yun Beishang said while still grabbing at his enormously thick Bad Dragon, whereas not even his left hand was enough to grab all around it and he was short of a few inches of volume from that monstrous Bad Dragon. On the other hand, his right hand was about to take a hold of Jessica's back of her head when Miriam said after Jessica meekly responded.

"Okay." - "No hubby; first, she is a God Devourer while you're not a God in this world, second, she is needed to deal with this on her own and without outsider's aid. Otherwise, I would've licked off her face to make slamming her head with your head much better than it will initially be, you'll have to leave that to your own- ahem, precum."

'Sigh... to think she once had troubles accepting this life of mine.' Seeing the blushing Miriam, Yun Beishang sighed inside and quite satisfyingly as she lowered her head to hide her lips, cheeks and nose when saying the magical explicit words of 'p r e c u m'. Almost laughing out loud at it, Yun Beishang only managed to calm himself by letting the heavy mountain hit the delicate and dainty small face of the Blueborn.

Taccka!

"Ah, aah, mh- huggsh!" Jessica, who was hit on her face by the first time by something that wasn't a fist, a kick nor any sort of weapon and certainly not by her Lord's lips or her Lady Miriam's pair sets of lips, jolted her head back immediately as she was hit but retracted it and placed it in an even better position to be humiliated when realizing... how good it felt for her.

With the incoming slams, as her face began to take the new scent of the huge stick of meat that was probably half as heavy as her whole body, into her nostrils. Yun Beishang spared no effort in order to make Jessica feel it more and more, making short blows of air come out from his lips and seem like moans, eliciting Jessica's eyes to widen in utter newfound disbelief as she moaned out instinctively even harder each time she was hit.

By the 5th hundreds of times that she was hit, the whole stick of meat was now all imprinted within her being's memories and her brain reacted lovely towards it, a little moan or a wink after being slowly and heavily slammed by it on her face. As every inch of it became known to her with Yun Beishang taking the liberty to even use different angles and hence slammed at her face with it in its different parts.

Jessica could then only think of one and a single thing, of his huge object, of Yun Beishang's penis and how it was making her light blue skinned face blush a silly violet while her tongue would go out to tease the heavily immense object which was like trying to evade her tongue in order to make her work for a true taste of it.

By the time the 3,000th slam on her face by the huge cock was done, Yun Beishang’s face distorted and his abdomen became rigid, as his face turned a bit sweaty from the ragged breathing, he allowed the girls and especially Jessica to watch the opening of the Bad Dragon’s mouth as she knew that she was about to be ‘blessed’.

“On her face!” Miriam said, worrying he might spill even a tiny amount of his incoming tsunami onto any other place, Yun Beishang aimed all of his ‘strength’ and force at Jessica’s face and even made it so that his Dragon’s Head would be right there a few millimeters away from her skin. With the release of soldiers, her skin was being invaded by the overly strong gushes of it.

Spurt, spurt, spurt.

“Aaah, ngha- aaaghaaah…!” Not being able to breathe well due to Yun Beishang’s aiming, getting into her nose as her eyelids were fully soaked and even difficult to open after being hit by the invasion, Jessica then finally felt the gushing powerful streams of ‘essence’ stop. But just as she was going to let out her mouth, she heard her Lady Miriam’s soft voice speak.

“Don’t drink it! I have to give it to you from my mouth, and you’ll have to drink it slowly. Beishang, do the same to Kirina now.” Heartlessly, Miriam commanded Yun Beishang to ‘just’ keep going and with the other, left alone girl beside her. With a tiny, playful pout, Yun Beishang walked over to Kirina who was shaking her head in a bit of fear when the first slamming against her face came with the whistling of the wind.

Taccka!

With their face hit, Kirina stopped all her thoughts, and just as she was about to relish upon the ‘aftertaste’ of being humiliated like this, yet feeling rather serenely well from the sensation of that meat part of her Lord right onto her face. The other one came, deeply assaulting her senses, ambushing her at her weakest and getting into her heart from a shortcut never before seen.

“Ah💓~...” Her face, which was just now a bit terrified, turned just as horny as it had been with her Lady Miriam and their bedding on top of the floor of the outside floor of her Core Elemental Throne room, and that was just with the second hit. As the fourth came, Kirina puckered her lips outwards slightly, her lips cushioning the Bad Dragon which slammed badly against her mouth.

From that first being his whole Bad Dragon’s body, Yun Beishang ended up focusing his Dragon’s Head to hit on those beautifully puckered out lips like a flower, a tender flower of paradise waiting for him to come to reel it in with uttermost caring and need to comfort him. With his Dragon Balls hitting her chin and neck constantly, making them redden, Kirina felt how she was overflowing the floor beneath her as her feet, calves and shin began to be drenched in her own juices.

Meanwhile, as Yun Beishang hit all over her face just as he had done with Jessica, who was now being eternally kissed by Miriam as she slammed her bottom with her right hand while holding Jessica’s whole waist with her left hand, something only Yun Beishang was capable of doing with all of his women at the very least and she herself was now deeply and profoundly enjoying.

Mm-chu~!!” Kirina, who had relaxed her lips for a couple of seconds to pass her tongue all over her lips whenever Yun Beishang wasn’t arbitrarily hitting her there so that she could taste him for herself, to which she naturally grew addicted right away to which Yun Beishang felt satisfied with and hence granted her more and more chances to lick his taste and scent off her own lips with her tongue.

Spurt, spurt, spurt.

After a few tens of hundreds of slams from his heavy and thick and wide Bad Dragon on her face, Yun Beishang’s time to ‘shine’ came again, as he began pouring onto Kirina’s face just as he saw Jessica scoop another 15 times without yet any ‘essence’ of his remaining within all over Miriam’s mouth; be it teeth, under her tongue and even inside her nostrils.

That sneaky little light blue tongue even licked her eyelids and whole ears off so bad that Yun Beishang could only last 2,999th  slams of his Yun Beishang Jr on Kirina’s face before finally exploding onto her.

“...💓💓💓~.” With nothing to say, Kirina closed her eyes slowly, her lips making a semi-smile with them becoming large and thin, her tongue lightly flicking at them as they stationed inside her mouth and behind her own teeth. Her whole small nose was the first to be fully covered by his ‘essence’ with her glabella and eyebrows being second, turning her into an albino asian woman.

But that, naturally, did not stop there, as Kirina even felt the same that Jessica did who was now watching with rapt and lovely eyes at Kirina suffering her own previous ‘torment’ which she then found out was rather a ‘blessing’. With her nose becoming ‘fatter’ as something that obviously couldn’t fit propped it upwards, she then felt the very same lava-like liquid gush right towards her brain from her nostrils. First the left; then the right, before being pulled away and targeting her cheeks.

While Kirina couldn’t breathe, unlike Jessica, she didn’t instinctively try to breathe nonetheless. Instead, and as if choking, Kirina let her breathing not resume and even sucked in with her nose, intending to know what could happen… But then, she felt her small nose be enveloped by a couple of meaty, smooth and so smooth feeling lips at her nostrils.

With a tiny, even smoother and somewhat viscous thing poking into her nostrils each, suction was forcing the ‘essence’ within her nose to come out and meet that tiny thing poking at her. Before long, she finally opened her eyes while almost losing consciousness from the lack of air in her body, when she finally saw her Lady Miriam who was gazing at her with rebuking while giving her mouth some air.

After a few minutes and almost a quarter of an hour, Kirina was also swiftly giving her snack after Miriam cleaned her up, all while Yun Beishang had already sat down with his legs crossed and had Jessica resting her head with eyes closed on his right knee. Her right hand would constantly come out to massage and rub his left shin and instep as if a toy.

“Phew, go and rest with my husband, your Lord but that will also be your husband in the future.” Talking like a tyrannical matriarch who would sell their family’s daughters at the first notion to an evil and twisted young master or an old and fatso merchant for benefits, Kirina pouted ‘hopelessly’ before crawling on all fours like a kitten going back to her smooth and very well needed bed.

With Kirina joining her Lord’s other knee, resting her right ear on it as Yun Beishang’s scent invaded their senses and beings, Miriam sat cross legged with her body irradiating a wonderful light that was pure yet aggressive at the same time, almost turning silvery in both its color and the way that it would be steel being forged to kill rather than pure light to create.

With her back against them, the kittens and the Kitten Lord could only gaze at her, with the former barely opening their eyes at the comfort they were in, feeling utterly warm as the Core Elemental Throne room behind them swiftly turned into a Light Core Elemental Throne. Just as the gleam from behind was beginning to grow like a mini-sun and attracted the trio’s attention with only the kittens looking at their Lord’s back; surprised.

“It’s ready, baby, come here!!” Miriam looked back and said in a slightly anxious tone, before standing up and giving them her back once again, strong light energy came out of her and surrounded her outlined body. With this aura, Yun Beishang immediately teleported to her with both kittens over his shoulders and their bums and snatches showing to his front.

“I’ll guide you, you teleport us. That way…” Miriam looked at the still wet and quivering but ‘eased’ snatches of the sleepy kittens who seemed drugged or too sleepy to even care they just teleported once again without any device for the second time in their lives. Before completing her words with a gulp of her throat almost making her light energy aura flicker. “...that way, we won’t have to rest before resuming the ceremony, let’s go.”

“...” Watching her eyes, which had become very hopeful and duty bound but also a bit naughty and very expectant; knowing all that was going through her head, Yun Beishang finally stopped playing and cupped the right side of her face along her jaws with his left hand before calmly guiding her with his caring and so affectionate voice. “You lead the way then, I’ll bring us there.”

“Mn.” Nodding her small head like a little girl, Miriam then bit her lower lip as her nose flared up a little bit, caught a bit too much with emotions as she smiled brilliantly when she turned around and closed her eyes. With her smile slowly resuming into a relaxed but concentrated face, she then did her best to help her dream husband that was more than real in rescuing her Master.

Vrrrb-Prr.

With his eyes gaining a new image without even the need of his Godly senses, Yun Beishang saw a tunnel full of light, full of power and full of energy. If anything, this was, in his most expertise-like opinion, how the whole portals and spatial tunnels should’ve been all around Main Kingdom from more than millions of years ago.

With the way that this one has been holding on for so long, it could be seen that; unlike the other Regions and Sub-Divisions, the Thousand Words Region and its Sub-Divisions weren’t ‘governed’ by too much of a corrupt Royal family and that their very own Overlord as well as Sacred Protectors never did any real, actual damage to their lands. Mostly, because they all fell to the hands of the God Race or dutifully died at the same, and then fell for real at Yun Beishang’s hands millions of years later.

Without much else to think of, however, Yun Beishang immediately sent his Third Form’s capabilities forward into that tunnel and worked his Godly senses to impregnate the white light, powerful tunnel that might’ve been weakened several times over the last few millions of years. At once, Yun Beishang’s body disappeared right away, leaving an electrifying, powerful and undeniable violet puff of energy in his place.

Less than half a nanosecond later, the 3 beauties before him followed, almost at the same speed that they would be returning back to his White Space, and caught up to him instantly as if they never even took an iota of time as delay and had always been moving with him. They left the very same kind of electrifying energy behind, of his same color but also of their own.

. . .

 

In a rather humble but bright and somewhat comfortable extensively large but not infinite room, where brown and light beige colors were the main colors around.

 

Vrrrb-Prr.

Yun Beishang and company suddenly appeared in that very same room, the floor and most of the wall was of a brown, rocky-like color and substance. While the highest part of the walls around them were of that light beige color as if it was either streaming down from the ceiling that was fully light beige, or that the brown color was gaining ‘dominance’ over the light beige above.

The room was all a rectangular one, with possible 20 km in length and only 3 km long in their shorter sides. While being comfortable and humble, so much that Yun Beishang’s draconic python began ascending to the heavens to become a Heavenly Dragon, a sense of urgency came to be inside of him as much as it did to Miriam who was right in front of him.

Feeling his almost a- Heavenly Dragon’s Head trying to pound her still wet and well amassed chrysanthemum, but Miriam turned around and with just a little less lewd from what Yun Beishang expected from her, grabbed his Dragon’s Head and began massaging it rapidly but gently and with her naturally grown skill over the year and months long training by Yun Beishang and her co-wives.

“Hurry, husband. Let those two get warmed up, while I prepare you, you must use both, so take the Second out.” Caressing her head and hair with his left hand as she frowned lightly but rather obviously in anxiety, Yun Beishang then managed to calm Miriam who then, after appearing a bit impatient, turned soft with her head following his hand like a puppy.

“Take it out, I want to taste it.” She said, changing her countenance to a completely different one from an impatient and worried Miriam, becoming a slutty for him, hungry and very very good girl Miriam. Seeing just that, Yun Beishang let the two beauties beside him on the floor before powerful violet electric snakes danced from his heart right onto his pelvis.

Amidst the slowly waking up pair of beauties that are some of the ‘second-best’ most powerful beings on Main Kingdom nowadays thanks to Adorevia’s sacrifice, their eyelids suddenly opened up in shock and terror;the good kind of terror!

Shlck, lick lick lick, guhwnp… shlck shlck shlck…

Miriam, their precious Lady, was now fully serving her man, their Lord. Her breasts that were not that small and definitely not big were proudly having the First Heavenly Dragon rest its head on her sternum as the breasts ‘conversed’ with it as her hands massaged them over and over again, some light friction of her tender and smooth meatbags gave Yun Beishang a great time altogether.

With her left hand occupied with the First Heavenly Dragon below, and her right hand pampering back and forth the Second Heavenly Dragon on his pelvis, right above the First; Miriam slowly gained the idea as she also enjoyed the sensation of constant light friction. Which in turn, made her erasers stand almost as erect as the Heavenly Dragon before her.

With her hands forcing both Heavenly Dragons to cooperate and each take a breast for their own biting, Miriam had a pair of huge cocks with each on her breasts, trying to penetrate them and which made her already teased breasts jolt her body with extreme pleasure; satisfaction. And Yun Beishang, as no one else could ever be the owner of those two huge cocks, immediately let out a soft groan while throwing his head to the back and his chest heaving up and down.

Miriam’s breasts were pushed hard against her own body, were they to be at least E cup, they would’ve been engulfing the huge pair of Heavenly Dragons, and if they were F cup at the very ‘least’, they might have even been penetrated by them. Jealousy striking her as she thought of some co-wives who might want to hear her thoughts out later on, she slowly opened her mouth.

Because just as she was getting jealous of the sensations that some of her co-wives might get and not her, Yun Beishang was utterly close with such sensations, and lasting long in these scenarios was just plain boring. As such, he brought his First Heavenly Dragon first above from her breast while already exploding, leaving a huge and scary trail of his ‘essence’ from her erasers all the way into her mouth.

Spurt, spurt, spurt.

 

 


Let It Rain's Note: What.

V7: #2 9/10.

0