Chapter 661 — Opening The Door To The Enslaved Soul With The Master Key (4)
19 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Opening The Door To The Enslaved Soul With The Master Key (4)

 

 

 

The ethereal, ghostly blue glow from the wall intensified, with Yun Beishang feeling rather instinctively the need to now separate from the poor pair of brand new beauties addicted to the drug known as Yun Beishang's body and his caring. As he did, the beauties spoke as if enchanted with their eyes semi-closed and their openings palpitating over and over.

But when the glow from the wall became so strong that it even almost seemed to make the whole quite large rectangular room wholly blue and as the type of beings which were without a fault the strongest from all of Main Kingdom, they were able to recover a bit fast and then looked altogether at the wall that was glowing with its intensity already being able to blind the common folk.

As they uttered enough strength to prop their bodies a bit upwards, they could see that from the large side of the room's wall, a heavenly, magical and high technology-ish circular symbol appeared around it. Its circle was adorned by several detailed 'markings' that either pointed down or up; but all of them had a kind of severe ambition feeling to itself.

With that thing showing up, Yun Beishang was watching with calm yet with a heart thumping and a brain overworking as if he was more than clueless, when Miriam's voice came to his ears and mind to wake him up at last. "Beishang! Drive your mixed 'essences' into the symbol, quick, my Mentor told me before that that is how you must proceed whenever that thing comes into view, hurry!"

Without delaying for even a bit, Yun Beishang made use of his manipulation over his Hidden Stats and Godly senses as he had the beauties both give a 'ah!' in response to the sudden stream of huge loads of his 'essence' coming out from their tired, sweaty and slightly limp bodies to right into the symbol that appeared on the wall.

While the beauties also felt cheated, their main source of energy to continue gone, they still knew manners unlike Yun Beishang and began dressing up as he himself was still quite naked... And while they dressed up, and as the trio enjoyed his naked butt's image from behind, the wall before them slowly began eating out those 'essences' for as mix and lewd as they were.

Like a portal or like a bottomless pit, whatever it could ever be, the circular symbol on the wall ate it all and left not a single iota left behind as its glow began to vanish while, at the same time, the room seemed to begin distorting and distorting from overextended angles and in slow motion. It was as if a kind of energy field was taking over the room, whereas their vision grew worse and worse with the pass just a few seconds by.

Vrrrrrrb!

Suddenly, or finally, the 4 naughty adults in the room suddenly disappeared from the large rectangular room just as it seemed about to become thinner and smaller, as if closing in on its own and not existing anymore as a room but as mere rock or material that was inherently born together just like dirt or sand but underground.

On the other hand, as their bodies disappeared, blue energy appeared instead of where their bodies were and like smoke about to dissipate, it flew over the twisting and distorting room for a bit more before truly dissipating away. As for the circular symbol on the wall, it had already become nonexistent with its glow gone and the symbol itself turning dull until being 'erased' just an instant before the whole room 'collapsed' without doing any real damage around.

Prrrrr!

Back to Main Kingdom, far away from where they had been underground just now, Yun Beishang and company appeared, with only him being naked. Yet, all parties were thrown towards the floor with Yun Beishang's landing on his back and with each beauty landig on his body, naked, hot, ready for still more and sensual, muscularly manly body of his.

...plop, thud thud thud!

"Anghh, Lord, your hand is grabbing my left che- ah, forget it." - "Lord, your First Heavenly Dragon is trying to penetrate my belly bu- ah, forget it." - "Husband, I want it again💓~..." Looking at the sky as he felt his First Heavenly Dragon poke a hole he had never gone into before, nor that would ever be possible, and his Second Heavenly Dragon being horrendously massaged by 3 small and fair hands roughly and at great speeds on his Dragon's Head, giving him way too many damn great sensations as they didn't seem to mind how dirty it still was after those 2 hours or so of bedding.

Letting the bad hands do him well, Yun Beishang sat up a little, Miriam's breasts which were the hugest of the 3 was being sandwiched by Jessica and Kirina as they stuck their bodies to her, her pillows changing shape and even becoming harder at their tips without caring for hiding it as Yun Beishang looked at Miriam's face with a smile before using his hand grabbing at a certain someone's butt cheek to hold her small and tender chin.

"It'll be some time before the other Sub-Divisions are managed to come under The Order's rule. We have time; we." Yun Beishang said, then directly smooching Miriam's soft, meaty and oh so desirable lips. Just as he was 1 inch away from her lips, however, Jessica was the second to lunge at him with her arms around his neck after Kirina did, exchanging sweet and cute kissing with the latter as the former then was much more passionate and lovely as well as matured; wise.

Just like that, the poor Yun Beishang who had just given 2 of these beauties such delicacy was once again 'used' for their satisfaction as Yun Beishang could only comply and eat, let himself be eaten as well as make them suffer back with his thrusts and his pulls. While Yun Beishang, his wife and his new women were having an extensive continuation of lovemaking and babymaking perhaps, his Order never stopped even once to take a large break amidst the war.

On top of the small hill above in the sky, moans of lust, pleasure and rabbits making love were heard even down below over and over again. With some of them belonging to a delicate but cute, innocent-like yet as whorish as the rest - of moans and howls that would interval depending on how much that one got fucked her brains out.

. . .

 

At the 23rd, southwest of the Conquering Heart Sub-Division, in the middle of a chase between a small group of about 1,000 chasing a group of almost 30,000.

 

In the semi-plains covered by a lot of small hills which showed as scenery ever so beautiful, from an incredible landscape that showcased nothing else but the clear and dear need of stopping to take a breather and enjoy the peacefulness and beauty that only the Ancient Forest Region could compare to in terms of marvel and nature but not in terms of true beauty nor serenity.

Such ‘complicated’ terrain for ordinary calvary was, however, rushed past by both parties doing the chasing and being chased, with the chased becoming more frantic as Journeyers began to have more and more accidents and toppling one another after tripping or even before tripping themselves.

At the front, almost as the one leading the way, the one who was once known as an unique genius for being so young yet so high in rank that was now having extreme competition with the addition of a few Field Marshals that were too young to even believe it; Corporeal Gytto was following right behind his current superior alongside his comrade of the same rank and position within this Battalion Regiment.

As the Lieutenant Colonel led the whole more than 1,000 troops to chase the enemy and were so close to catching them, the other Master Warrant Officer beside Master Warrant Officer Gytto spoke to the latter with a face full of schadenfreude. “Tsk, those Journeyers, without their Godly Journeyers, are they this dumb? Killing each other by accident.”

Continuing, the other Master Warrant Officer said as he rode his Abysmal Creature Mount pal with ease and extreme expertise, as it is required for any soldier of The Order. “By the time we catch up with them, they’ll be half their actual numbers at the beginning, then we won’t have any fun in cutting them away from our lands.”

As the other Master Warrant Officer spoke, Gytto on the other hand shook his head, still obeying his Lieutenant Colonel’s lead and not forming any attack, before lowering his head to let himself be lost in thoughts for a while. As he felt someone about to pat him on the left shoulder, Gytto opened his eyes to look at the Lieutenant Colonel, who then looked at the troops behind them.

“GET PREPARED TO EXTERMINATE THEM, ROCKET LAUNCHERS READY!!” After yelling his orders, the soldiers from The Order began to make an inverted U to let a majority of their numbers come to the front and start getting some hella big ‘guns’ out before being surrounded tight by the others around them in preparation for the large ‘bam’ that was going to come off from their ‘guns’.

Then, the Lieutenant Colonel gazed back down at Gytto with his pointy ears relaxing once more as he said to his Master Warrant Officer, “Sophie, was it? I heard that your woman promised you that if you were to be successful in this small operation, you would then be given a lot of ‘courage’ and ‘cheering’ from her back at your tent?”

With the other Master Warrant Officer smirking hard at the comment, Gytto instead was speechless before turning a bit embarrassed, moving his head left and right before nodding and a small ‘yeah’ coming out from his lips. The Lieutenant Colonel nodded back, and with a satisfied face at Master Warrant Officer Gytto’s response, he declared out loud at once.

“Then, Master Warrant Officer Gytto, go ahead and get this flock of tender sheep to our left, only 15 minutes at their Movement Speed before closing in too much to the Ancient Forest Region’s borders. Master Warrant Officer Kanalo, follow me and lead the troops alongside myself, you will be doing these bloody wolves the honor of eating up those sheep!”

“Yes, Lieutenant!” - “Understood, thank you, Lieutenant!” With Master Warrant Officer Gytto responding second, due to the shock yet incredible thanks towards his superior, Gytto then began moving his also named Sophie Abysmal Creature Mount to detour towards the enemy’s right rear while the other Master Warrant Officer took the lead to ride alongside the Lieutenant Colonel.

As Gytto was a kilometer away from them and as if realizing something, the slightly old but powerful and incredibly tall Elf Lieutenant Colonel patted the Master Warrant Officer’s back before saying in a bro-to-bro like demeanor. “Don’t feel discouraged, son. Gytto is an incredible fighter, almost as incredible as our Colonel General Katalyia is and that’s because he’s too young still and our Colonel General was born very strong already, let alone her innate potential.”

“Though one can lean their weight and worries over our Lord’s Statue for our power to be developed, one needs to first make that power exist, some can and some others can’t. But there are already going to be new implementations for those who aren’t strong enough to be teached ‘methods’ in order to grow stronger. It will be slower, but efficient. I’ve seen it myself from Army General Palili.”

“But for now, just focus on learning what you must know, Gytto is already incredibly well experienced, he just needs enough time for him to become strong; and a General. The position of Field Marshall is just a matter of time, and his road is bound to be one that The Order will pave for him for the sake of Main Kingdom and the future of The Order itself.”

“...” Nodding with a clear complexion, the Master Warrant Officer then focused his gaze on the enemy and on Gytto’s back, his eyes seemingly going through many calculations and instances, waiting for the best and worst case scenarios and even the most improbable ones as well as the most obvious that could be simple but deathly against their own.

After a little while, just 7 minutes later after the Lieutenant Colonel declared that only 15 minutes before getting close to the enemy’s artillery, Gytto began making his move just as the Journeyers being chased were debating in total frustration among each other. “Damn it, aren’t they scared? If only those artillery guns were nearer.” - “How long until we get there? My Mount is getting really tired already, I think it’s gonna topple me over and get me stamped to death!” - “Don’t they know they’ve been running for too much? Fuck!” - “Let them know that our artillery is nearby!” - “Eh, who’s that?!!”

Swish~!!

Just at that moment, Gytto closed in with his Seven Sins grade equipment and of the same quality for his Abysmal Creature Mount shining a deathly pitch black gleam coming off from all over them, with his right handed short scythe suddenly making a whole shadow of an almost 50 meters long scythe appearing behind him to his right.

While, in his left hand, a javelin was being harshly grabbed by his hand when a pitch black but silver-ish projecting image of a 30 meters long javelin appeared behind him on his left. More and more Journeyers watched this happen as they felt everyone doing just that, feeling like also turning their head only to see this scene.

All at once, their eyes almost popped out of their heads as their veins threatened to come out of their skin and become part of the air as if by freedom from too much restraint, all of them were thinking the same thing: ‘godly skills?!’.

Wvooom~!! KACHA!!!

Just as they were all even about to trip themselves up and create the most tragic of accidents while riding a Mount, they fist saw how they were suddenly all impulsed into the air by an image of a javelin striking the ground just a few meters behind their rear, yet that was enough for a total of more or less 30,000 troops to be sent into the air all at once! A true powerful BOSS!!

But what they heard first was not the javelin being sent nor striking the ground, and instead, what they heard was the sound of air somehow ‘not being cut’ by a blade that was closing in to each of them in the air, inadvertently killing some of them before using their pixelated corpses as cushions for the rest of the Journeyers to be all brought up to the dent that the javelin had created.

It was only then that they saw the blade which killed some of them, brought them back to the ground and trapped them in an almost 100 meters in diameter and about 1,000 meters deep hole in the ground. It was a pitch black short scythe that was yet enlarged to an impossible degree, which was obviously the result of using a Godly skill only some Inhabitants could learn after training with Journeyers who had attained said skill; which was almost 100% of them.

It was only then however, that they finally got the sound from the seemingly ‘deaf’ javelin which had struck them first, only a few seconds after it had acted and even had already disappeared, it was definitely the speed of lightning!

Yet, just as they were getting scared shitless due to the sudden cramped up people in the same hole for a few tens of thousands of Journeyers, they heard a devil-like incoming order from the surface all the way down to the deepest and most tragic depth of the hole.

“Aim at high altitude towards the south, FIRE!!!” A voice that was really powerful but lesser than even the ‘docile’ sound of the enlarged pitch black scythe was heard, leaving everyone who was in the hole with a deep fear. But at the deepest of the hole, where a fatass was finally freed from eating someone’s shoe, the fear in his eyes replaced the outrage and shame in them as he heard that command.

Immediately, with his hands pointing at the sky, spiritual energy began oozing off of his fingertips and the back of his hands as it began condensing towards the surface, forming streams of several stardust-like spiritual colors that rushed up to form a barrier in order to protect an even worse scenario than eating someone’s shoe!

FFAH!!! FFAH!!! FFAH!!! FFAH!!! FFAH!!! FFAH!!! FFAH!!!

At that moment, sounds that seemed soft sounded instead like the devil’s judgment upon all of the Journeyers trapped inside the hole, who after not even a whistling sound came about, they then began to see endless missile warheads coming down their way after having raised to a height of about 10,000 meters in the sky within just a few seconds.

“What the…” - “Oh, it’s Edorn, Boss Edorn is going to save us!!” - “Everyone, get ready to get out and start killing those stupid NPCs, once Edo-”

KU-PUNG~!!! KU-PUNG~!!! KU-PUNG~!!! KU-PUNG~!!! KU-PUNG~!!! KU-PUNG~!!! KU-PUNG~!!! KU-PUNG~!!! KU-PUNG~!!! KU-PUNG~!!! KU-PUNG~!!! KU-PUNG~!!!

Just as the Journeyers were with new signs of hope and wanting to kill and humiliate with numbers the soldiers of The Order, the first explosion was successfully resisted by the light blue spiritual barrier made by Edorn, but just as the first one went off, dozens of others echoed out right after the other.

The streams of spiritual energy to form those shields all around the large hole were seemingly not only not enough to keep up with the explosiveness of the warheads, but they were even being affected by the explosions and each time that the spiritual shields broke as well as hundreds of cries were cut off without a single one allowed to be fully heard out.

As it seemed nothing like in the movies and they saw each other being torn to bits before pixelating their way out of this hell, the Journeyers below were too tired mentally to even bother anymore. Within just a few seconds more of those missiles went into the hole without failing a mere centimeter and exploding prematurely, more than 700 of such missiles were all sent down into the hole.

Edorn, feeling like the distance of about 1,000 meters away from the surface didn’t seem that much before, he now felt complete despair as the potency and effects of The Order’s armament was many times much more scary than the Tri-Allied Forces’ that he has been training with his Legendary Class Spiritual Barrier Builder, turning such training into nothing.

Though the Tri-Allied Forces’ armament had much more raw and seemingly destructive power, compared to the alway ready and changing armament and troops of The Order, to deal with the latter in a real battle was something not even Edorn had experience with despite his ‘great’ and ‘amazing’ knowledge about The Order’s strength… from before.

“Eh? Have you hear ‘Edorn’? He was with them, after all, a pity. Our Lord would’ve really been glad if we tortured that fat dumbass in his name, sigh~.” A few hundreds of meters away from the hole that was more like a volcano now, the other Master Warrant Officer said to Gytto while gazing at the fireworks with pride.

 

0