Chapter 1
2.9k 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
English is NOT my first language. I was inspired by this novel Continued Fanfiction of Boku wa Tsuma ga Netorare Nando mo Ikasareru Sugata o Mitsuzuketa [R18] | Scribble Hub , be sure to check it out because most info about the story are there.

NOTE:

THIS IS A NTR AND R-18 SERIES

After reading spectre699-san's story, I was inspired to write my own. I'm a big fan of his/her works.

I really recommend to read the manga first before reading this story, as of writing this, it has 3 chapters.

The story starts at the end of chapter 3 in the manga, where on his B-day, his wife left him for the other guy. Also they don't have a name, they just go by "wife" and "husband" on the manga.

≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈

(The story starts at end of chapter 3 in the manga)

»»»»» The husband's POV «««««

 

After the incident, I fall asleep.

♣♣♣ The next day I day, when I woke up, I thought something was off,

"She didn't come home"

I thought to myself,

I started to cry again, I thought that at dawn she'll comeback while I'm sleeping, I still can't believe it, I love her so much. Then suddenly my alarm went on, I must've woke up earlier than my alarm, I turned it off and wipe my tears, then I head to the kitchen to prepare my breakfast.

As I walked in the kitchen, I saw the decorations my wife arranged for my birthday, I can imagine her, standing on the table, smiling at me, I started to cry again, couple of minutes later, I saw the clock so I pulled myself together and cooked my breakfast. After eating my breakfast, I went straight to work, I just need something that can distract my mind from the incident. 

Around 11:00 am, while I'm working, my phone vibrates signaling that I have a notification, I looked it up, It's another sex video of my wife and his ex-boyfriend, the moment I saw the thumbnail, I felt angry and sad at the same time, I desperately try to contain my anger and tears because my co-workers might see me.

During the lunch, I head towards the men's bathroom, In a cubicle there, I pulldown my pants and boxer, jacked the earphones on my phone and watched the sex video while I masturbate in the cubicle. Every time my wife would say,

"I love it, I love your cock"

I'll feel depressed.

Couple of minutes later, I climax, after cumming from the video, I felt pathetic on myself for masturbating on that video, so I cried there silently. After the couple minutes, I wiped my tears, clean the cubicle, and went back to work.

Couple of hours have passed, I'm already Infront of my house, I opened the door, it was dark,

"She didn't come home again"

I thought to myself,

then I opened the light, unpack my things on the living room and prepares to go the bath. I'm headed towards the bedroom to get some clothes, I saw a letter lying on the bed, I opened the enveloped and read it [I'm really sorry honey],

after reading that, I opened the cabinet, her clothes are gone, I looked at the other places where she puts her things, they're all gone, I go back to the bedroom and cried there while shouting like a madman. After 20 minutes, I've calmed down, I looked at our marriage photo and throws it on the thrash can.

 

»»»»» The Wife's POV «««««

 

After my ex-boyfriend creampied me inside his car, I later learned that he sent our sex video to my husband, I cried at the back his car, now my husband knows, I'm afraid to confront him, so I wanted to stay on my ex-boyfriend's house. After arriving at his house, we started to have sex in the living room, we did it until midnight, he kept creampie-ing me until the midnight, like he really intends to get me pregnant, but thankfully It's not a risky day for me that day and I take a pill after, just to make sure. (This is just an extension of the last scenes on chapter 3 of the manga, I just want to elaborate it further and add more depth on the story.)

♣♣♣ The next day, I woke up late, around 9:00 am, because I was exhausted last night. I know that my husband leaves early for work, so I took this opportunity to get my belongings at our house, good thing I kept the spare key. After arriving at our house, I opened the door, it was dark, so I opened the lights. 

As I walk on the living room, I saw the decorations I arranged for his birthday, when I saw it, I started to cry. Then I went to our bedroom to get my clothes, as I fold my clothes, I saw a tin box I kept long ago, I opened it, it contains the movie tickets we went together when we were still dating, all the keychains and small gifts he gave me after our dates, our couple photos when we were younger, I burst into tears as I scan through them,

"I broke our marriage"

I said to myself, 

after crying for a couple of minutes, I looked at the clock, it's already 9:43 am, so I wiped my tears and went to get my other things. After packing all of my belongings, I wrote a letter, put it inside of an envelope and placed it on the bed, then I leave our house, my ex-boyfriend fetch me.

Before I go inside his car, I looked up at my clock, it's already 10:00 am, after I got inside his car, he can't contain his self and started to touch me, we started doing it again inside his car while he records it with his phone, after a couple of hours, he creampied me three times, after wiping my pussy with a tissue, I take a pill, just incase, then he said to me that he sent the video of us, having sex earlier to my husband, I begged him to stop doing that, but he just laughs at me and started driving, I cried in the back of the car for whole trip.

After arriving at his place, before he even make a move to me, I said,

"I'll head to the convenience store first, I need to buy couple things"

he reluctantly agreed, at the convenience store, I bought a bottle of water and three boxes of condoms, good thing that the cashier is a girl, if it's a boy, he might harass me. After getting out from convenience store, Infront of the door, I opened my bag, take a pill and drink my water, then I went straight to my ex-boyfriend's house.

After arriving, I closed the door, he went straight to me and started to fondle my breasts, I tried to resisting by pushing back his body, but he's too big, heavy and strong, I dropped the plastic bag containing the condoms, then he starts kissing me, forcing his tongue inside my mouth, I was slowly losing it but I held on and kept my mind sane, I break off the kiss and get the bag while he still continues to touch my body, then I take out one box, he saw it and said to me,

"Hey hey, we are not using that, I thought you like it raw?"

he said,

I already know that he will refuse, so I unzipped his pants, pull it down with his boxer, then I opened up the box, take out one plastic, tear it with my teeth, and put the condom on my mouth, then while the condom is on my mouth, I suck his cock, by doing so, the condom wraps his cock, then he said,

"Wow, where did you learn that? you're getting bold now are we? I like it, alright from now on, if you'll keep doing it like that, I'll wear it"

he then started banging me Infront of the door, after a couple of minutes, he cums, then after we separate, I fall on the ground because of the immense pleasure I just experienced, then I looked at him, he's smiling,

"I won't take it off, you're the one who wraps it on me, so you're the one who's gonna remove it"

he said,

I then looked at his cock, the condom looks full, then I get up, suck his whole cock while he still wears the used condom, then removes it using my lips, the semen spilled on my lips, then I looked at him, he's really enjoying it, then he was about to grab my breasts, when I suddenly tell to him,

"Let's do it in the bed"

We did until midnight, thankfully he agrees to wear the condom, as long as I do it that way.

 

∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼(end of part 1)∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼

 

»»»»» The Husband's POV  «««««

 

The night I discovered the letter, I made my decision to leave the house. I asked my brother who is also living in Tokyo, If could crash in his place, he agreed, then I called my boss and informs him that I'll be absent to tomorrow, then I called a truck moving company to help me moved out. 

The next morning, the movers are earlier than expected, I welcomed them and we began moving my things, I helped them to speed things up, I just want to leave that house already. After a couple of hours, we finished loading my things on the truck, I gave them snacks and tea before they leave. After the movers left, I went inside, looked at the empty house, and reminisce about the past, then I looked at the clock, it's already 10:00 am, so I get my few belongings that I purposely left, then I went to the bank and arranged a couple of documents, it's the documents that I'm already selling the house I loaned from them, the process went smoothly, I payed a couple amount of ¥ for the inconvenience of my sudden decision.

I then went to my brother's place, he greeted me and welcomed me in his house, at the living room, we catch up on each other, I told him the reason why I leave the house, he then invites me to play video games, I think this is his way of comforting me.

 

»»»»» The Wife's POV «««««

 

After my ex-boyfriend banged me, I'm lying on the bed, I think to myself that I decided to go back to our house and confronts my husband and patch things up with him, I'm also planning to leave my ex-boyfriend for good, so I'll ask my husband if we could move to a different place, but still in Tokyo, so that my ex-boyfriend wouldn't know my place, that's what I thought to myself.

The next morning, I woke up around 9:30 am, I woke up late again, because we did it until midnight. When I was on the living room, I was surprised that my ex-boyfriend already left, I then remember last night he said to me, that he needs to arrange some stuff on his night club business so he'll be late, I took this opportunity to pack my things, then after packing up, I call on a taxi to take me to our house.

I arrived around 10:40 am, I got out of the taxi, the driver helped me unloads my things and moved them Infront of the house, then I get my key and opened it, it was dark, so I open the light, after opening the lights, I was shocked, the whole house is already empty, I checked all the other rooms, but not a single thing or furniture could be found, I fall down on knees,

"He left, he already left me"

I said to myself,

I started crying while I'm still on my knees, I still love him. After crying for a couple of hours, my ex-boyfriend called me, 

"I just finished sorting things up, I'll come home earlier, prepare the dinner for three, we have a visitor later"

he said and hung up,

I didn't care what he said to me, I continued crying and as I stare at the empty room which was supposed to be our bedroom, I felt hopeless, I felt unbearable pain, I really love my husband, I then recalls my memory when we're still together, he was perfect, he treats me with respect, he loves me, I love our wholesome relationship, I'm satisfied with his cock, it's just that he's too busy at work that we rarely have sex.

I pack my things and went back to my ex-boyfriend's house. After arriving at my ex-boyfriend's house, I place back my belongings from where they were, so that he won't noticed that I tried to leave him, then after arranging my things, I start to cook the dinner, after a couple hours, at dusk, my ex-boyfriend arrives, I was in the kitchen, so when I heard the door opened, I run towards the door, there I saw he's with a girl, she's short, had a long black hair, and her figure rivals mine, then my ex-boyfriend looked at me.

"You finished preparing the dinner? She's our visitor, she will spend the night here"

he said, while he scans the girl's body up and down,

"Come in please"

I said,

after couple of minutes, we finished eating and started to clean, the girl helped me, then I talked to her, she said that her name is Yumi, while we are washing the dishes, suddenly my ex-boyfriend grabs both of our breasts, his right hand is massaging mine, while his left hand massaging Yumi's breasts, I saw Yumi blushing, then I grab my ex-boyfriend's arm and said,

"We're still not finished washing dishes"

he laughs and leave us, then after we finished cleaning the dishes, he went straight at us, placed himself between Yumi and me, and grab both our shoulders, he then guides us to the bedroom. After the three of us get inside, he closed the door and began undressing himself, Yumi also started to undress herself, then he said to me,

"What are you doing? undress already"

so I undress myself, first he kissed Yumi while he grabs my waist close to him, while they still kiss each other, he fondles my breasts, then Yumi started stroking his cock, while they're still kissing and he still fondles my breasts, then they break off the kiss, he then leaves me and tackled Yumi towards the bed, Yumi stopped him and asked to wear a condom, then after hearing that he suddenly looked at me and said,

"You know what to do"

I open a condom, place it on my mouth and suck his cock, the condom fully wraps his cock, then after that, he turns his attention towards Yumi and starts banging her, I'm just standing there, watching them have sex, I was getting aroused so I started to masturbate on them, after just one orgasm, I'm satisfied already, so I get my clothes and leave the room. I went to the living room and watch TV, after a couple of hours, I'm getting drowsy so I went back in the bedroom, their still doing it, so I grab a pillow and went to the living room, I lie down on the sofa and fall asleep.

 

∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼(end of part 2)∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼

≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈

THOUGHT'S:

I originally intended it to be a one chapter short story, like my "Ajisai no chiru koro ni", which also contains one chapter, btw you can read it here : Another Fanfiction Continuation of “Ajisai no chiru koro ni” story R18 | Scribble Hub , but I realize that one chapter is not enough so, after publishing this, I'll start the 2nd chapter later.

 

 

7