Chapter 2
2.8k 3 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
English is NOT my first language. I was inspired by this novel Continued Fanfiction of Boku wa Tsuma ga Netorare Nando mo Ikasareru Sugata o Mitsuzuketa [R18] | Scribble Hub , be sure to check it out because most info about the story are there.

 

⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒ 4 MONTHS HAVE PASSED ⇐⇐⇐⇐⇐⇐⇐⇐⇐⇐

 

»»»»» The husband's POV «««««

 

It's been 4 months since I moved out from my old house, I still receive sex videos of wife from time to time, just in the first month since my wife left me, I receive sex videos of her everyday, but throughout the next 3 months, the sex videos her ex-boyfriend sent to me, gradually decreases.

The first month since moving out from my old house, was one of the hardest times of my life, since that time her ex-boyfriend sent me sex videos of my wife everyday, I'm always reminded of that time she left on my birthday, it was really a painful experience, but at the same time, I'll masturbate to her sex videos, I feel pathetic after I climaxed, watching her sex videos.

As the next 3 months passes, eventually, I started to feel nothing when watching my wife's sex videos, not only because the videos they send me decreases, also because I've become used to it, then I took this as a sign that It's enough, maybe it's time to move on, so the next day, I decided to file a divorce.

♣♣♣ A couple of days have passed, It is finally the day of hearing, I filed a leave on my work and head towards the court, I took a train, then took a bus, before getting there, looks like I arrived earlier than my wife, because when I went inside the room, she is still not there, so I waited a couple of minutes, then she showed up, I'm trying to not look at her, the judge then ask me first,

"Why do you want to get divorced?"

the judge said,

"Because she cheated on me, Sir"

I said,

"Do you have any evidence to back up it up?"

the judge said,

"Yes I do sir, here is a screenshot of his ex-boyfriend's messages to me, in there, also contains their sex videos"

I said,

then I heard her started crying and said to me,

"Please honey, don't do this to me, I still love you"

she said, while she still crying,

but I ignored her and keeps facing the judge,

"Please honey, after two days since your birthday, when I left you, I wanted to fix our relationship, so I went to our old house, but you're already gone, everyd--"

she said, while crying,

"Order in the court!!!"

the judge said ,

after hearing what my wife said, I thought to myself, that if I did this earlier, I might began to have second thoughts, but since I've suffered so much, I doubt her statements, and ignored her appeals to me,

"Do you have something to say to defend yourself?"

the judge said to her,

"Nothing your honor, everything he said is true"

she said,

the hearing went smoothly, I did not look at her direction the whole time,  after the hearing ends, I immediately leave.

Couple of days later, I received a letter that we are already divorced, after knowing that, I deleted my ex-wife's sex videos on my phone, then I smash to phone on the ground and throw it away in the trash, I'm saying goodbye to my painful past.

 

»»»»» The wife's POV «««««

 

4 months have passed since I left my husband, during the first month, everyday I always went on to our old house to check if he would come back, but he didn't, then every time I come back from my old house to my ex-boyfriend's house, my ex-boyfriend always forced me to have sex with him, he said that my husband is not worth it, but I know better, he's trying to make me change my mind, through sex. Every time we did it, I always held on, trying to keep my mind sane, because if I let my guard down, I might lose it and become his toy, thankfully, he always agrees to wear condoms, when I use my mouth to wrap them in his cock, he still records a video of us having sex and he always send them to my husband, I kept begging him to stop, but he won't take me seriously.

Then another 3 months have passed, I still went to my hold house everyday, hoping my husband will return someday, then these passed months, my ex-boyfriend slowly becomes cold to me, I already know this would happen, he only wants my body, and since he have different girls on his fingertips, he don't pay attention to me anymore.

One normal day, when I went back again to my old house, surprisingly, no one still bought the house, then I saw a letter Infront of the door, I picked it up, inspect it, the letter is for me, then I remember that I haven't update my residential form, so in the country's record, I still live here. I opened the envelope, I read it, it was a letter of divorce, after reading that, I fell on my knees and began to cry again,

"He's really leaving me"

I said to myself,

after crying Infront of the door for hours, I head back to my ex-boyfriend's house, he was already there, he got furious because I haven't prepared the dinner yet, I was so down at that time, that I didn't care if he got angry, I just cook there while he curse me and shouts at me,

"I'm having hard time handling the club, don't add to my problems!!"

he shouted,

"I'm sorry"

I said,

then while we eat the dinner, he calmed down already and talk to me, 

"Why don't you work at my club? you're sexy and beautiful, I bet many men would fight over you"

he said,

"No thanks, I don't want to get STD or accidentally get pregnant"

I said,

"It's fine, I'm going to give you special favor, you can turn down any client anytime and I'll cross out the penetrative sex on your menu, that way no one would penetrate you, sounds good right? you even get to earn money"

he said,

"No"

I said,

he kept insisting the whole night, but I kept refusing him.

♣♣♣ Then a couple days later, it's the day of the hearing, I wore the clothes my husband gave me when we first went on a date, I hope he change his mind, I really want him back. I was late on the hearing because I wanted to look beautiful to my husband. I went inside the room, there I already saw him seating, I looked at him, he ignores me, then the hearing started, the judge ask him

"Why do you want to get divorced?"

the judge said to him,

"Because she cheated on me, Sir"

he said,

"Do you have any evidence to back up it up?"

the judge said to him,

"Yes I do sir, here is a screenshot of his ex-boyfriend's messages to me, in there, also contains their sex videos"

he said,

after hearing that, I started to cry because I can't do anything about those videos, my ex-boyfriend is the one who keeps sending it to him, I can't take it anymore,

"Please honey, don't do this to me, I still love you"

I said, while I continued to cry,

I looked at him, but he ignored me and kept his face, towards the judge,

"Please honey, after two days since your birthday, when I left you, I wanted to fix our relationship, so I went to our old house, but you're already gone, everyd--"

I said, while still crying, hoping that he will change his mind

"Order in the court!!!"

the judge said,

I just cried there hoping that he will change his mind, then the judge focuses on me,

"Do you have something to say to defend yourself?"

the judge said,

I felt hopeless, he won't look at me, he has concrete evidence, which is the videos, 

"Nothing your honor, everything he said is true"

I said,

during the hearing, I kept looking at him, hoping that he would look at my direction, but he didn't, after the hearing ends, I wiped my tears and was about to approach him, but he already left the room, I tried to catch up to him, but he's already gone. After a couple of days I received a letter, that we are already divorced, I cried in there in the living room, my ex-boyfriend shouted at me to shut up, so I get the letter and head towards the bedroom, there I cover my mouth with pillows to muffle the sounds and cried all night, after a couple of hours, I calmed down.

I started to cook the dinner, then while we are eating, my ex-boyfriend offers me again to become a prostitute on his night club, still with the same conditions, because I was down that time, I wasn't thinking straight, so I agreed.

 

∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼(end of part 3)∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼

 

 

⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒ 2 YEARS HAVE PASSED ⇐⇐⇐⇐⇐⇐⇐⇐⇐⇐

 

 

»»»»» The husband's POV «««««

 

It's been two years since I got divorced to her, I started my own business, it was a slow start, but eventually the business booms, after saving up enough money, I bought a new house, this time I paid it full and in cash, I thanked my brother for letting me stay there during my rough times, I bought him a new car, its my way of thanking him, I also bought one for myself, you could say that I'm finally living my life.

One night, I just finished talking to client, I was on my way to where I parked my car, as I walk, I noticed that there are night clubs everywhere, I then thought to myself,

"It's been two years since I masturbated or had sex with someone"

so I went to one of the clubs, after getting inside, a girl welcomed me and handed me a menu, I looked at the menu, it contains the pictures of the girls, the information of what you could do with them and there are different prices for each services, for example, a girl named Mika, below her picture, are all the service the club offers, some of the services are crossed out, I assumed that the girl has the ability to choose what she wants. I just glance at bit on the menu and hand it back to the girl and said,

"Bring me your most expensive one, someone who would let me do anything to her"

I said to the girl,

"Understood sir, please wait a moment here in lobby"

she said, while she guided me to a chair in the lobby,

then she walks into a room and closed it, I wait there a couple of minutes, then the door opened up, the girl earlier is with another girl, she's short, had short black hair, her face is beautiful that if I saw her somewhere else, I would've thought that she's an actress, and more importantly her breasts are huge,

"Thank you for waiting sir, she's the most expensive one here, because she was a former Idol and she's also a virgin"

the girl said,

"Great"

I said,

"She also agreed to do anything you want to her"

"Now we're talking"

I said, while I smiled at her,

"With this in my mind, her price tag is 100, 000 ¥"

she said,

"Good, I'll take her"

I said,

then the girl escort us upstairs, we were given VIP room, after I closed the door, I looked at her, she's really beautiful, then I talked to her,

"So what's your name?"

I said,

"Mika, sir"

she shyly said,

"Mika, so are you afraid? I mean this is your first time"

I said,

"I'm not gonna lie sir, I'm afraid, but don't mind me sir, you are my customer, so it's my job to satisfy you"

she said,

"Alright come here"

I said,

I noticed that she looks very tensed, so I whispered to her,

"Relax"

then I began unbuttoning her blouse, revealing her huge breasts that was still covered with her violet flower-patterned bra, then I ask her,

"Wow, you're huge, they are beautiful, what cup are those?"

I said,

"I-cup sir"

she said,

I cup huh?, they're really huge, much larger than what my ex-wife has, naturally I was attracted to it, so I started to massage them, every time I accidentally touch where her nipples should be, she jerks a little, while I continued massaging her breasts, she said,

"Haahhh not there, Hahhhhh I have very sensitive breasts"

she said while she twitching,

I got hard on when she said that, so unzip her skirt, unhooks her bra, and removes her panties, then I went to the bed, grab her slowly to me, then I began sucking her breasts, she lets out sexy moans every time I push her nipples with my tongue, then as I suck her breasts, my fingers slowly travelled down between her thighs and went to her clit, I vibrate my fingers on her clit, she arch her back when I did that, 

"Cumming!!"

she said, while she twitches,

I then let her lie down on the bed, then I reposition myself Infront of her, my face slowly headed towards the opening between her thighs, then when my face was there, I blow air on it a little, she jerks in response to that, then she grab my hair and push my face to her pussy, I then started to lick her pussy, she let out sexy moans, then after licking it, I began sucking her pussy whole, then use my tongue, insert it inside her, there I roll my tongue, doing these she squirted a lot, then after a couple minutes, she arched her back

"Cumming!!"

she said, as she convulse while still arching her back,

I can't contain anymore, so I went on her top, grab her huge breasts and began paizuring myself, after a couple of minutes, she recovers and she started to lick the tip of cock while I paizuri myself on her breasts, then she becomes bolder and starts to suck it, after a couple of minutes,

"Cumming!!"

I said,

I was originally intend to unload it between her breasts, but she did not remove her mouth, then she opened her mouth, revealing that she swallowed it, then I lie down on the bed,

"Thanks Mika, here is your tip, just make sure that your manager don't caught you"

I said, while handing down 50,000 ¥ to her,

"Sir, why did you not take it?"

she said, while taking the money,

"What did I not take?"

I said,

"My first time sir, I thought you wanted a virgin"

she said,

"After you said that you are afraid, there's no way I can do that"

I said,

as I lie down in the bed, she suddenly went on my top, then she said,

"Sir, I don't mind if it's with you"

she said,

"Listen, protect it as much as possible, first time should be given to someone you truly love"

"Find someone, get a boyfriend, then leave this place, get married, have kids"

I said,

she suddenly hugs me and said,

"Then why don't we have date tomorrow"

she said,

"Are you sure? I'm 6 years older than you, don't you want someone around your age or younger?"

I said,

"Nope, I only want you"

she said,

I was about to reply, when she's trying to insert my cock on her pussy, as she continues to go down, I felt like I hit a wall, she stopped after I hit, then she inhale deeply and prepares herself, then she push it down as hard as she can, I felt her hymen got teared, she stops there, I saw a little blood starts to pour down,

"Are you ok? don't push yourself"

I said,

"Hahhh Hahhh Hahhh Hahhh, I'm good now"

she said,

then she began to move her hips, I can't contain it anymore, I grabbed her, make her lie down on the bed while I go on top, I then began fucking her in missionary position, while fucking her, she grabs my body closer to her, then she grabs my head closer to her and starts kissing me, I kissed back, after a couple minutes fucking while kissing, I tried to break off the kiss, but she won't let me go, she kept hugging me and kissing me passionately, then when I thrust harder, she moans, at that moment I break off the kiss, then I said,

"Mika, don't hug me tightly, I'm close on cumming"

she ignored me, grabs my face again and started to kiss me again, then I felt that she crossed her legs on my back like she don't want to me go, then she said,

"Inside, release it inside, I want your baby"

she said,

after hearing that, I can't contain myself anymore, so I release it inside her, while cumming inside her, I also felt that she squirted at the same, then she said,

"I'm so glad that we cum at the same time"

we were both lying down on the bed, catching our breath, 

"Tomorrow, 10:00 am, Infront of Shibuya station, promise me that you will come"

she said,

"Got it got it" 

I said,

"I'll just get my belongings, wait for me outside"

she said,

"Why? you coming with me?"

I said,

"Didn't you say to leave this place when I found true love"

she said,

"Alright, alright"

I said,

after that I put my clothes back, went outside the room and head downstairs, I went to the manager and paid the bill, then I walk outside the club and waits Infront, suddenly someone hugged me,

"Hey Hey you can do it later"

I said,

then I looked up, it was my ex-wife, I thought it was Mika, I was so shocked, I didn't think I'll meet her in a place like this,

"Honey, after all this years, I still love you"

she said,

I tried to let go from her hug, but she hugged my tightly,

"We're already divorced, what more do you want?"

I said,

"Is it because I have money now? didn't you said that you enjoyed doing it with your ex-boyfriend than me?"

I said,

"I'm sorry, I'm really sorry, but I still love you"

she said, while she began to cry,

"It's not money, I really wanted to go back to you, believe me it's true, I come back to our house just two days after your birthday, the only reason why I didn't come home is because I was too afraid of what you're gonna say to me, now I don't care, I still love you, I love our wholesome relationship"

she said, while still crying,

I was shocked after hearing that, I thought the reason she did not come home, was because she enjoyed more having sex with her ex-boyfriend, and since I was busy that time, I can't attend to her needs, then I remembered the time they have sex, while I pretend that I'm asleep,

"But when you two have sex, while you thought I asleep, I heard your conversations, that you've been doing it behind me since from the start, even before we got married, even when we just started to date each other, you've been cheating the whole time"

I said,

"I'm not gonna say that I haven't enjoyed it, I was thirst for sex that time, I know that it's wrong, but he always forces me, I can't resist him because he's stronger, so most them can be considered rape"

she said, while still crying,

I was shocked after hearing that,

"In the first months, even though he creampied me every time we do it, I take my pills, I even convinced him to wear condoms, because I don't want to have a child with him, I only want your child, and I know that he'll just leave me when I get pregnant"

she said, as her tone begins to calm down,

I'm having second thoughts about it, she trying desperately to get me back, suddenly Mika arrives,

"Senpai, what are you doing?"

Mika said to my ex-wife,

"Mika-chan, this man is used to be my husband"

my ex-wife said,

"Ehhh?"

Mika said,

"Stop it"

I said to my ex-wife, and grabs her shoulder and distanced her from me,

"I decided to date Mika"

I added,

I looked at Mika, she's smiling, then she hugged me, and starts to flirt me,

"I'm sorry"

I said to my ex-wife,

"I'm sorry senpai, but I'm the one he's gonna marry"

Mika said to my ex-wife, while she still hugs me,

"I'm alright being your mistress, please honey, Mika-chan you're alright with it right?"

my ex-wife said,

"Hmmmmmm, as long as I'm the one he marries and always gets to have sex with him first, I don't mind, because it's you senpai"

Mika happily said,

after hearing that, you could see that my ex-wife was so happy about it, 

"Please wait for me, I'll get all my belongings"

she said,

as both Mika and I wait, she started to kiss me, 

"I can't wait it anymore, I didn't know that sex feels good, I might get addicted to it"

she whispered to me,

I got hard on after hearing that, then she continued kissing me, I then grab her huge ass while kissing her, then my ex-wife suddenly opens the door, she saw us, I looked at her, I know that she was about to cry and she's holding it, so I break off the kiss,

"This way"

I said,

we then began to walk towards the parking lot where I parked my car, both of them went inside, Mika seats Infront, besides me, while I drive, both them talked to each other, seems like they're close to each other, I overheard their conversation,

"I really wanted to thank you senpai, because if didn't advice me to keep my first time, I wouldn't meet him"

Mika said,

I then remembered that, maybe at their club, the girls are allowed to choose on what service they could offer, maybe they Mika was working there for a long time, but she kept her virginity, then I ask

"Then why did you agreed, I assume that your manager chooses you to be my partner, because not only you were an idol, she knows that virginity adds to your value, if you're protecting it the whole time, why did you agreed when It's me?"

"At first, I still don't want to do it, but because our manager kept insisting me, I take a quick peek at you, and you're my type"

Mika said,

the whole trip went smoothly, after a couple of minutes, we're already Infront of my house, I parked the card outside, both girls come out, then I locked the car and head upstairs.

After opening the door, Mika pushed me down and began kissing me, I break off the kiss,

"Hey we need to eat first then take a bath"

I said, 

then my ex-wife went on the kitchen and ask me if she could use the ingredients, I agreed, while she cooks, I went to the bathroom. While taking a bath, someone went inside, it's Mika,

"We can do it later"

I said,

"But I can't hold it anymore"

she said,

then I turned to looked at her, she's already naked, I then saw her huge breasts, after seeing that I kissed her while grabbing her ass, the shower continues to fall, as we both kiss each other, then she break off the kiss,

"I want it, I want it inside"

she said,

so I shoved my cock inside her, inside her feels really good, not only because she's already wet, but also because she's tight, well I just taken her virginity earlier, so what can I expect, then after a couple of minutes I cum insider her, then we both went out and head towards the kitchen, the three of us eat dinner together.

After we finished cleaning up, Mika grabs me and said

"Where's the bedroom"

I went to the door across the living room and opened it,

"Here"

I said,

then Mika runs toward me, I saw my ex-wife follows her, then inside they both undress, I immediately noticed the differences on their body, Mika's breasts are larger than my ex-wife, if Mika is an I-cup, I'm guessing that my ex-wife is G-cup, my ex-wife's skin is much lighter than Mika's, but Mika's ass are much larger than my ex-wife, then they both attacked me.

While I'm fucking Mika, I looked at my ex-wife, she's watching us enviously, then I saw her masturbates while Mika and I fuck each other, then when I was thrusting harder, my ex-wife grabs my hand and guides it towards her pussy, I fingered her, and she let out sexy moans, after a couple of minutes, I unload it inside Mika, then after lying on the bed, my ex-wife sits on me, then she puts her pussy on my cock, so I started to fuck her, 

"I love you honey, I really love"

she said, while I fuck her,

after a couple of minutes, I cum inside her, the three of us did it until dawn. The next day, both them moved in my house, the three of us started living together.

After a couple of months, I married Mika, not long after they both got pregnant.

 

∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼(end)∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼

 

≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈

THOUGHT'S:

I know that the ending sucks, It feels rushed, but it is what it is.

15