Chapter 7: Titan Reinforcement
662 8 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Thus, the trio's "mission" at the rear guard position began.

For the most part, Eren and Mikasa are assigned to keep the rear section clear of any titan activities, the garrison will be responsible for evacuations.

"Breath of the Moon Fourteenth Form: Catastrophe, Tenman Crescent Moon" Mikasa slashes swiftly, creating a chaotic vortex of powerful omni-directional wave of crescent moon blades, shredding all the titans and buildings in her area to pieces. She looks at the destruction she caused and sighs.

"Looks like I am still not used to wielding two swords at once, this form should've been able to wipe 1/10 of Trost off the map"

She took a deep breath and launched herself into the air with only her feet, an abnormal titan suddenly jumped at her. Mikasa only emotionlessly stares at it

"Breath of the Moon Second Form: Pearl Flower Moongazing" Mikasa performs a series of crescent moon slashes that defended her from the abnormal titan's ambush, slicing it to bits in the process. She was about to move onto another wave of titans but she suddenly fainted from exhaustion

"I thought I had mastered these techniques down to the very last detail, but they are still taking a toll on my body."

On instinct, Mikasa jumped into the air and landed on a clocktower 2 blocks away from where she had been. An arc of flames swept through the city, burning whatever in its way into cinders. Mikasa turned to the source of the attack and found Eren without his ODM gear, holding one detached sword he took from a dead garrison soldier.

"My forms...they aren't as strong as they could be. No, this blade could not bring out its true potential." Now wielding a real metal sword, Eren's sword slashes are so powerful that it could ignite the air around him and launch destructive arcs of flames. He could only sigh in disappointment, the Breath of the Sun is designed to be performed with a katana. Naturally, Eren's attack power would be tripled, no, quadrupled if he gets his hands on one.

"Looks like I need to pay a visit to Hizuru in the future." He thought to himself as he looks at the abnormal titan running towards him

"Consecutive: Normal Slashes"

Eren seemingly cuts into thin air with tremendous speed, the abnormal titan's body starts to tear up and ultimately splattered into blood chunks onto the ground. He looks around to see if there are any leftover titans, but all Eren sees are burnt down houses and immense property damage done by him and Mikasa..

"This...really is getting boring. I really do hope the fight with Annie would prove to be more of an entertainment that these mindless titans. Don't disappoint me, Annie. After all...the life of your father is on the line here." He thought to himself with a twisted smirk. "Ah that's right, I should leave a clue for these titan shifters. Blocking the gate with that boulder should do."

"Oi Mikasa, my area is cleared!"

Mikasa doesn't respond, her vision starts to blur

"....Mikasa?" 

The Ackerman fell from the roof but Eren caught her just in time.

"Haaa...I told you not to exhaust yourself, didn't I?"

Eren fired a green flare, held up Mikasa in a princess-carry and vanished from his position.

At the rear guard...

Armin, who was standing on top of the wall, saw the green flare and fired one of his own to confirm that he saw the signal. He descends from the wall using his ODM gear to report the good news.

"The cadets have successfully wiped out all titans in the rear, sir!"

"Good, send troops to speed up the evacuation process immediately" The logistics division captain replied back

"Yes, sir!"

 

 

Within the next moment, Eren lands on the ground right next to the gate in high speeds holding an unconscious Mikasa. He grabbed a blanket from the supply stash, wrapped it around the unconscious Mikasa, and lays her down in one of the beds meant for injured soldiers.

"She's too exhausted to fight, make sure she's getting the proper treatment." Eren said to the medic on standby and proceeds to strap on a brand new set of ODM gear. "If my memories serves my right, the cadets in the middle section are facing total annihilation because of the HQ being taken over by titans' Eren thought to himself as he grabbed a grey cloak and propelled himself onto the top of Wall Rose

 

Playing OST: Ashes on the Fire

 

Eren wraps the cloak around himself to cover his face and makes his way towards the middle section in high speeds using the ODM gear. As he gets closer, he saw a blond cadet being eaten by an abnormal titan.

"らせん階段 (Rasen Kaidan)"

As Eren utters this phrase, he feels some kind of power within his body has been unlocked.

"They are useless, can't even deal with an abnormal on their own." He sighs. "Now then...let the world bear witness..."

He flew high into the sky cuts himself in his left palm

"To my power" 

Eren's body is suddenly covered with golden electricity as a lightning bolt struck him. In the next moment, a 15 meter tall titan fell from the air and lands on its feet. Eren's Attack Titan is a bit different than its counter-part in the original series. 

His hair is a bit longer, the teeth are as sharp as blades, he has lips but the jaws are exposed, and some parts of his body does not have skin covering it, and his knuckles are protected by a layer of almost unbreakable exoskeleton 

 

210 Best attack on titan oc ideas in 2022 | attack on titan, titans, attack

"So this...is my titan form" Eren's eyes widens, he is actually able to speak. His attention is quickly turned to the blond soldier currently being eaten by the abnormal titan. "Ah yes, I almost forgot about you"

Taking a deep breath. Eren runs towards the titan at full speeds and tore its jaw wide open and pulled out the soldier. The cadet he rescued is Thomas Wagner, he's in the same class as Eren. They were even assigned into the same cannon maintenance squad earlier today.

He sets down the injured Thomas down next to his comrades and left without saying a word.

"...should we go after it?" a cadet named Franz asked

Author's note: you know, the guy who was all lovey-dovy with a girl in season 1 when the Survey Corps were marching in the streets

"No, we should follow it instead. Look what its doing to the other titans." Mina said, she points at Eren, who impales a titan's throat with his bare hands. The rest of the cadets gulped in fear, but they knew they have no other choice.

"If there aren't any objections, then let's get moving. Who knows, maybe we might go down in history as heroes!"

""""UUUUOOOOHHHHHH!!!!!!"'""

Just the thought of being able to become heroes get the cadets all riled up.

"EVERYONE SPLIT INTO GROUPS OF THREE AND RESCUE ANY INJURED COMBATANTS AS YOU CAN! THAT TITAN CAN TAKE CARE OF THE REST!" Mina shouted, all the cadets followed her commands and split up in groups of three. 

 

OST Ends

 

UNCLASSIFIED INFORMATION:

 

Eren Jaeger (Attack/??? Titan)

Abilities: Crystallization, Future Vision, Titan Controlling Roar, Total Concentration Breathing

Specialty: Melee

Strength: EX+++

Defense: EX++

Speed: EX+++

Stamina: ∞

 

Eren rushes forward and crystalizes his two arms, piercing 2 titans' necks in a single strike. Thats right, Eren can use all of his titan abilities to their full potential because of the intense training he did before obtaining the power of the titans. 

Eren's glowing blue eyes flashes even brighter for a fraction of a second, he tilted his neck slightly to the right and avoided an abnormal titan's ambush. That is the Attack Titan's ability: Future Vision. By condensing the effects of that power, Eren can get a vision of a few seconds into the future instead of insights into years ahead, it is almost identical to Katakuri's observation haki from One Piece.

"This..." He crushes the titan's head, crystalized it, and crushed the head into bits. "Really is getting boring."

Eren suddenly heard a scream and turned to his right, a cadet was caught by a titan and several others were flying towards him as fast as they can.

"They won't make it in time." He picked up one of the small watchtowers and enhanced it with crystallization. "What a useless bunch"

A silhouette of the Beast Titan briefly took the place of Eren before he threw it towards the titan that is holding the cadet like a spear. The crystalized watchtower impaled the titan right in its nape, killing it and saving the cadet at the same time.

 

The soldiers grouped up and lifted the injured cadet from the ground. His left arm is fractured because of the titan's grip and is in no condition to fight.

"We need to escort him to the HQ, there might be some medical supplies there. Besides, our gas supplies are about to run out." Mina said while keeping a cool head. 

"But how?! Its too far away! We are all going to be eaten by the titans at this rate!" Thomas shouted while holding the injured soldier

"Did you already forget? We still have that titan-"

"ROOOOAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!" Suddenly, Eren started roaring as all of the titans turned away from the HQ and the titans within the HQ started to exit one by one.

--> To Be Continued

14