Chapter 295- Cozy Times with Mio
3.7k 30 123
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Fenrir POV]

After picking Mio up and bringing her to my home, we sat on the couch while a comfortable silence permeated the room.  Mio was the first to speak.

 

“Fen nya, what do you feel like doing nya?  While I don’t mind just sitting here and staring at you nya, I also wouldn’t mind doing something nya.” (Mio)

 

“To be completely honest, I didn’t really plan anything.  I just wanted to see you in person, and here we are.” (Fenrir)

 

“Nyahaha.  That’s about what I expected nya.” (Mio)

 

Mio then moved closer to me and then pulled me down until my head was resting in her lap.  She then started to massage my ears.

 

“Mio, do you want me to push you down right here?” (Fenrir)

 

“There is time for that later nya.  I just want to pet your ears right now nya.  I’ll let you return the favor some other time nya.” (Mio)

 

“Hehe.  Then feel free to do this for as long as you want.  It feels really good.” (Fenrir)

 

Mio continued to massage my ears for an unknown amount of time since I fell asleep at one point.  When I woke up, I saw Mio looking down at me with a caring smile on her face.

 

“Morning nya.  Enjoy your nyap nya?” (Mio)

 

“Yes.  But now I feel like doing something.” (Fenrir)

 

“And that would be nya?” (Mio)

 

“I want to show you something.” (Fenrir)

 

I sat up, much to Mio’s disappointment, and looked out the window.  It was starting to get dark, so now would be the perfect time.  I stood up and grabbed Mio’s arm.

 

“Come on, it’ll start soon.” (Fenrir)

 

We walked over to the door and Mio put on several warm layers before I opened the door and we went outside.  I tapped my foot on the ground and a ring of swirling snow appeared in front of us.  Mio wrapped her arms around one of mine and held on tight.  I grinned at this before we stepped into the circle.  The snow started to circle around us faster until it was all we could see.  When it died down, we were in a different place entirely.  We were standing on a glacier that was a bit far from my house.  I made two chairs appear and we sat down.

 

“So, are you going to tell me what this place is nya?” (Mio)

 

“Just look up and wait.” (Fenrir)

 

We both looked up and a few minutes later, beautiful colors exploded into life in the sky above us.  Vibrant blues, greens, purples, yellows, and oranges shone and moved like waves.

 

“Amazing nya.” (Mio)

 

“It truly is.” (Fenrir)

 

While we watched the lights above us, Mio leaned over and placed her head on my shoulder.

 

“Fen nya.” (Mio)

 

“Yes?” (Fenrir)

 

“I just felt like saying your nyame nya.” (Mio)

 

I chuckled before leaning my head on hers.  The lights continued on for about an hour before slowly going out.  Once they were gone, the two of stood up and went back to my house.

 

“I wonder where those come from nya.” (Mio)

 

“I could tell you, but it would ruin all the majesty behind them.” (Fenrir)

 

“Then I’ll just keep wondering nya.  But with that over, what nyow nya?” (Mio)

 

“Want to sit in front of the fire with a hot drink?  I’ve heard that that is something that couples do.” (Fenrir)

 

“Where’d you hear that nya?” (Mio)

 

“I can’t really remember.  Anyway, I’ll get the drinks.” (Fenrir)

 

“I’ll go find us the perfect spot nya.” (Mio)

 

As I prepared drinks for us, I looked into the lounge to see Mio placing pillows and blankets here and there in front of the fireplace.  Once I went in there and joined her, she was already curled up in a blanket that was pulled all the way up to her chin.  The flickering fire in the fireplace reflected off her golden eyes making them almost glow.  The sight made my heart beat faster.  I placed the drinks down and sat next to Mio.  She lifted one of her arms creating a hole in the blanket big enough for me to slip in next to her.

 

“Cozy nya.” (Mio)

 

“Want me to make it even cozier?” (Fenrir)

 

“How nya?” (Mio)

 

“I’m the Goddess of Winter, I can make it as cold as I want outside.  If I did that, then we wouldn’t risk getting too hot and stuffy in all this.” (Fenrir)

 

“Hmm.  Keep it like this for nyow  nya.  If it gets too hot then you can do that nya.” (Mio)

 

I nodded my head before we both reached out from out blanket and picked up our cups.  We sipped from then every now and then while we sat there chatting.  After a little while, Mio laid her head on my shoulder again.  I looked down at her and saw that her cheeks were a little flushed.

 

“Fen nya.  Did you put some alcohol in these nya?” (Mio)

 

“A little bit.  Not enough to get us completely drunk, but enough to get us at least the slightest bit tipsy.” (Fenrir)

 

“Mm.” (Mio)

 

Mio nuzzled into the crook of my neck while letting out an almost inaudible purr.

 

“Fen nya.  You smell so good nya.  It makes me want to just rub myself all over you so I can smell the same nya.” (Mio)

 

“I won’t stop you.” (Fenrir)

 

“Mmm.” (Mio)

 

She continued to snuggle closer to me while rubbing her head on me.  This continued for about a minute before her head moved to right under my chin.  At that point Mio moved until we were staring deep into each other’s eyes.  I had lost all trace of time as we stared at each other.  It could have been seconds or hours, but that was irrelevant.

 

I was the one to initiate this time.  I put my hands on Mio’s shoulders and pulled her closer.  When our lips met, the world around me stopped existing completely.  All that mattered to me in this one moment was Mio.  My heart raced and I couldn’t think of anything else but the sensation of her lips on mine.  I was so immersed in the moment that I failed to notice Mio’s twin tails wrap around my arms.  Mio then pushed me down and pinned me beneath her.  She broke away from our kiss and stared down at me like a cat that had caught its prey.

 

“Fen nya, shall we have even more fun nya?” (Mio)

 

I grinned at her words before freeing my arms from her tails, grabbing her by the waist, and flipping our positions.  A small hint of surprise flashed across her eyes for a brief second.

 

“Nya!?” (Mio)

 

“Hehe.  I can’t let you take the lead every time, Mio.” (Fenrir)

 

“Hoh nya.  We’ll see about that nya.” (Mio)

 

Chaos Realm:
Astraea: Why'd it go dark?

Because we don't want to invade their privacy more than we already do.

Order: Not to mention that you are too young.

Astraea: Hmph.

Don't pout like that.

Astraea: Meanie.

Ugh.

Order: Now now Astraea, you'll learn in due time.

Astraea: Mm.  Mamma.

Order: Hmm?

Astraea: Why did they press their faces together?

Order: Umm.

Only do that to someone you love, Astraea.

Astraea: Like Evelyn?

......Only her, and only once you are older.

Astraea: Ok.

Order: Look at you finally accepting things.

It's not like I could stay in denial forever.

Order: I'm still proud of you.

Astraea: Are you going to push your faces together now?

...

Order: ...

123