Chapter 15: A Slimy Choice ♡♡
8.2k 21 98
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Content warning and mild spoilers:

Spoiler

This chapter might be kinda close to a 'lewd rating' of 3 ♡'s, plus a bit of [Futanari] tag going on, if you know what I mean. I don't know if this is enough to justify or require that tag for this chapter, just putting it out there~.

[collapse]

 

As I focused my mind on that fateful lake where we defeated the slime queen, my body began to feel lighter from the Teleport skill taking effect. With each passing moment—

[While you were drooling over cosmetic upgrades, you have gained: 45.6k Gold!]

“Wait, what?!”

I almost didn’t believe it at first. Then again, I had been out here exploring the rest of the forest for quite some time, so… of course my two girls working hard would have gotten lots of gold for us! Ideally, I would have been upgrading them continuously so they could progress further and faster, but the system’s current range for buying them levels required being relatively close to them.

Regardless, Kyra and Vixy could really use that gold right about now! It was a little harder to focus on Teleporting now, but…

All at once, a shiver ran down my spine when I felt something watching me. Standing out among the greens and browns of the untamed woods surrounding me, my eyes spotted a splotch of gooey violet lurking behind a tree trunk.

“Is that a slime all the way out here?”

[‘O heavenly muse!’ the slime gasped. ‘Unworthy though I may be, fate has brought us together again! Oh, what I would give to journey at your side…’]

“Are you spouting nonsense again?” I asked. “Wait a minute. When you were giving me that weird story a while back, were you actually talking about this slime? They’re all supposed to be hostile!” I summoned my whip and stepped toward it.

Instead of hopping toward me, the slime retreated further behind the tree it was using as cover. Still, it wasn’t fast enough to get out of my sight when I leapt behind it.

[Violet Slime, Level 0] [HP: 1/1]

[Skills: Corrosive Gel, Lesser Sentience, Mimicry]

It cowered against the ground just like it could tell that there was no escape.

“It’s not attacking…? System, why does it say ‘Level 0’? What is this thing?”

[*giggles* It’s a slime that is violet, of course! ^_^ ]

“Thanks for stating the obvious!”

This world got stranger by the minute. I didn’t remember anything in the game Smut Clicker like this, but in other games… sometimes there were rare monsters hidden at the edge of the map. And slaying them usually gave some kind of unique reward!

“System, what does it drop?”

[There’s only one way to find out! ;) ]

“Seriously! Does it give me a ton of gold—or maybe a special skill?!”

[‘Oh, woe!’ cried the slime. ‘If this day were to be my last, though… perhaps I could go happily to the other side,’ it pondered solemnly.]

“I can’t tell if you’re actually narrating its thoughts, or if you’re just making this up as some kind of gag,” I said with a sigh. “Uh, slime… If you can understand me, can you turn into a cute girl or something?”

After I put my weapon away, the violet blob of goo seemed to relax a little. Then it began rippling and straightening up, forming a vaguely humanoid shape with a head, two arms and a well-endowed chest. The slime’s ‘skin’ looked darker in some parts and lighter, almost transparent in others. Its cheeks—or maybe her cheeks seemed to blush a darker violet while it covered her bare slimy breasts with an arm. A moment later, she began forming long strands of ‘hair’ for herself with the appearance of thin, gelatinous tentacles.

My heart beat a little faster. I couldn’t help thinking that the figure the slime took kind of looked like Lucie without her angel wings… Even her face seemed to have the same features!

[*cackles* Lucie, what will you do now?]

“What do you mean?”

[You can only pick one; choose wisely!

1. A slime girlfriend (she loves you)

2. A totally game-breaking, ultra rare hidden skill!! (if you slay it instead. Probably. Maybe. You want to find out, don’t you~?) ]

Ugh. The system is definitely screwing with me again…!

Before, the choice would have been crystal clear; even with a slim chance, getting an overpowered power-up was the way to go! But now, staring at the awkward slime girl ‘standing’ in front of me…

“Can you speak, Violet?” I asked, somehow deciding that ‘Violet’ was her name.

She covered her mouth with a slimy hand and glanced away. “M-m-m-m… Mi…”

“Mi?”

“Mih, mih… Mistress!”

My heart skipped a beat. “I know that voice. You sound just like Vixy! Are you copying her? WAIT! Were you spying on us back there?!”

Violet covered her face with both hands.

[‘Oh, woe!’ the slime wailed. ‘To be figured out that easily…! The humility, I cannot bear it a moment longer! Just strike me down and end it now!’]

I put my hands on my hips. “Even if the system is accurately interpreting for me, which I kind of doubt, I’m not going to let you off that easily! Now how are you going to make it up to your mistress, you naughty slime~?”

Violet peeked out with an eye from behind her slimy hands, then slowly relaxed. She bashfully tapped two fingers together as if contemplating, then decided to stretch her arms out wide, still looking away.

It seemed like she was offering something to me…

“Very well then. I suppose I have always wanted to hug a slime girl, and it’s kind of refreshing that you aren’t trying to jump on me like all the other lewd slimes around here.”

I stepped forward and slowly wrapped my arms around her. Violet’s slime body was just firm enough that I could grip her gooey ‘flesh’ without my hands sinking into her.

Violet let out an excited gasp before returning my embrace. I felt her warm, wet arms hugging around my sides before I held her a little tighter and pulled her in closer. Our breasts squished together, the familiar slimy sensation oozing across my skin making me gasp.

Ohh, this feels surprisingly satisfying in so many different ways…!

It felt like my breasts were melting into her body, hanging loose and free soaked in her violet goo. The rest of her slimy figure oozed all over my front. From my neck to my feet, sticky slime sent euphoric pleasure all over my body. Even my panties got wetter with every passing second, almost like my pussy was melting from the hot slime slipping between my legs and the bare flesh of my crotch…!

Wait.

[New active effect: Corroded Armor]

I glanced down to find the front half of my dress melted away with thick violet slime covering me instead.

“Oh, you are a very naughty slime…!”

As Violet realized what was happening and quickly pulled away, my heavy breasts flopped down over me, free and exposed.

“N-n-no, I, I…!” She struggled to finish, yet never managed to find the words.

I reached down between my legs and found my wet lower lips uncovered. My panties really had melted away after all…!

Remaking my clothes was a trivial task for the system. Then again, this gave me an even better opportunity to have some fun!

“Is this how you thank your new mistress for showing mercy~?” I asked with a grin. “You’ll have to give me more now!”

I hugged her again, squeezing her hot violet slime all over me. The gooey sensation engulfed my breasts and turned my nipples hard inside her. Somehow, I heard us both moaning with pleasure.

“M-mistress, I… more?” she asked with darker cheeks than ever.

I found myself rubbing my body up and down inside her. As I grinded with my hips back and forth, wet slime slid all over my pussy lips making my heart beat faster and faster.

More… yes, more! I need to feel more!

I lost count of how many times I had gotten slimed before, and now, my body wanted to feel something new.

“You can make me some nice naughty tentacles, can’t you?”

“T-tenta…cles?”

“Like your lovely hair.” I reached up and stroked her long, thick strands of slimy hair she had formed. “I know you can do it. Give it to me right… here.” I rubbed a hand up and down between my legs before spreading my lower lips wide.

“Th-that…!” It looked like she tried biting her lip before her slimy mouth formed an excited smile. “Y-yes!”

I shuddered when I felt the first tip of a slimy tentacle poking inside me. It slid into my pussy, wet and warm almost like Kyra’s tongue had felt—until it reached into me even further. The long slimy appendage seemed to grow as it absorbed all my pussy juice, swelling thicker with each second it penetrated further.

“Ah, hah… it’s really going in…!”

My insides spread apart for her, the sensation of wet walls within me getting hotter and wetter. Deeper with every second, Violet’s tentacle oozed across a part of me inside I had never felt before, making me quiver with ecstasy. I found myself squeezing my breasts while waiting for her to go all the way in… and then, her slimy tip poked against my deepest flesh.

Oh God, why does it feel so good? I don’t know what’s happening anymore, but I want it!

I tried grinding my hips back and forth with her inside, making us both gasp from the pleasure. Somehow, it felt like we just needed… more.

“You’re a good naughty pervert slime. Can you make it bigger for me? No? Then… how about you put in a few more?”

Violet grabbed my waist. “B-b-but, that… hurt?”

“Me? No, with my divine powers, there’s no way you could ever deal damage to a girl like me! Come on, I know you want more~.”

She smiled a little wider. “Y-yes, Mistress! More!”

I felt her slime oozing across my pussy before another slimy tip began poking its way inside me. The second tentacle bulged and squished around the first, sending a new euphoric satisfaction washing over me as it stretched my pussy out even more. Deeper, and deeper, and deeper…

“Ohh, that feels good…! More, keeping giving me more!”

The outside of my pussy bulged wider with a third tip thrusting in, then a fourth, and a fifth. My eyes started rolling up in my head from the pleasure of all her hot slimy tentacles filling me up.

“You can do it, you’re so close!”

When the sixth barely managed to squirm its way in, we both moaned louder than ever. Six, six of her wriggling tentacles somehow managed to fit inside me…!

“Ahhh~… yes, good girl. Now Violet, fuck me with them. Thrust that thick slime in and out… yes! Just like that!”

All the tentacles within pumped my pussy back and forth until it felt like they all melted together into one giant, throbbing slime cock, stretching me all the way out.

“Oh fuck, it’s big,” I moaned. “It’s too good!”

“Mistress, something… c-cumming…!”

“Yes, give it to me! Give me that—AAAAH~!”

Our burning passion boiled over to orgasmic release, making endless waves of pleasure crashing over me. Muscles deep in my pussy squeezed harder and harder around her slime cock. I felt something hot and sticky spurting within me even deeper inside, gushing out from her thick tentacle as if my pussy were trying to squeeze out all the slime she had to give.

Panting for breath with skin slick with sweat and slime, I eventually found myself on the ground with Violet’s slime embracing me all around. I reached a hand to rub my belly and feel the warm, wet fullness that lay all the way within me.

Fuck, what just happened? I don’t even… Well, maybe now I can become the new slime queen…?

Violet turned to me, blushing a little harder again. “Mistress, I-I… good?”

I kissed her on the cheek. “Yes, very good. Even if you can’t fight, I’m sure we can find some other fun things for you to do~.”

I don’t know what’s happening to me anymore—or why I’m getting so much hornier. Right now, all I know is that I definitely made the right choice…!

[Violet joined your harem…?]

 

Spoiler

[Lucie, aren’t you curious what you could have gotten from slaying that super rare monster~?]

“N-no…!”

[Guess what? You could have gotten this: a hidden passive skill that grants you a small chance to earn free S.M.U.T.1[…a Sexy Modification Unlocking Token! Called ‘S.M.U.T.’ for short, these tokens allow you to purchase new outfits for Lucie and every girl in her harem! Who knows, you might even find other fun uses for them!] with every enemy slain!]

“What?! That’s…! No, that’s already a part of the game. Come on, you can’t fool me that easily!”

[*pouty system noises*]

[collapse]

Hello, a quick update. To make a long story short, Smut Clicker was a huge experiment from the start. Unfortunately, it sadly was an experiment that didn’t quite work out, and there probably won’t be any more regular updates. I’m not quite sure yet what I’ll be writing and posting here next, but I’ll let you know when I do.

Thanks for reading ❤️

98