Reincarnations 11 to 15
556 11 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

--- 11 ---

Zaria looked at the folder in front of her, then at the soul in the chair before her.

"So you saved the noob hero from the surprise Demon Lord attack at the cost of your life as the Demon Army's General crushed your core."

"Yes." The soul nodded. "I have no regrets."

"You did rather well holding up as I can see, but it was too much. Most of your dungeon was made non lethal and rather safe for training after all. The two deadly floors were simply not enough to protect you."

"I regret nothing."

"Fell for the hero?"

"What? No!"

"Want to be a demon lord this time?"

"What?"

"I have a free position for a demon lord. You get your own realm, though nasty politics as the factions fight over your attention and ear. I can give you another dungeon, but that world is harsher. Or want to go big? Civilisation in a certain world is reaching God's descent range. You'd be the new God of light, fire, and agriculture. You don't fit war or love and family unfortunately."

"Ugh." The soul made a strangled noise as the lack of relationships struck home. "I finally managed to talk to her. And now I am dead."

"She is safe, and actually the elven girl you had your eyes on was dating her rough tongue catgirl."

"Really?"

"Really."

"I always thought they were a bit close."

"Well, in the harsh world, as a dungeon master you can claim the slaves or those you defeat. Considering what you are like I think going God is better, you can date your angels, saintesses, priestesses, and there are many races in that world. Goddesses are also a choice, but considering you are both at the same job."

"Your recommendation?"

"Considering your more peaceful nature? Go God and get laid."

"Uhh."

"Sign here."

--- 12 ---

Zaria stared at the cowering floof. "Tamamo no Mae, died defending her home against humans. Reached six tails."

"Yesh." She bit her tongue since she was facing a legendary nine tailed kitsune.

"You died before your ascension to godhood."

"What?"

"Tamamo no Mae is one of the kitsune gods. You died before you could become a Goddess. Many start out as mortals and ascend over time. Sometimes they die on the way." Zaria explained. "So we can leave you with your memories and you start as a one tailed minor goddess on some world, or I wipe your memories and you start over on a different world or time." She let that sink in.

The younger kitsune pondered.

"Or I can get really creative and send you to another Tama as an apprentice."

"Apprentice?"

"Yes, we find a Tama that doesn't tease you too much and you learn to be a goddess from her as you amass power to become a true goddess. You pretty much left mortality at five tails after all."

"I can do that?"

"Yes, and no worries about being abused, unless you are into that or pick a horny or evil Tama."

The kitsune blushed and covered herself with her six tails.

"Kinky, in that case I know just the right Tama for you. Gentle and sweet most of the time, but in bed she is a total beast."

There was just a squeak as a response.

"Sign here."

--- 13 ---

"A married couple?" Zaria peered at the two souls and the sheet in front of her. "Sweet, fated lovers."

"Are the kids fine?" The husband asked worried.

"Yes, they survived for now, they didn't get bitten by any zombies."

"Can we go back to protect them?" The wife was hopeful.

"That is a no." Zaria smirked. "But as you are fated lover bound together for eternity, that gives me certain leeway."

The couple hugged each other. That smirk did not bode well.

"Returning you as zombies is a no, since they are soulless. But I can return you as animals, if we mutate you a bit, you will be able to protect your kits."

""Do it!""

"Sign here."

--- Zombie Infested Earth - Some overrun City ---

The wife woke first. "Honk?"

That woke the husband. "Honk honk?"

The pair of mutated geese stared at each other.

--- 14 ---

"I wish to become a healer capable of healing everything in my next life."

"So you want to go against the natural order."

"Yes, they deserved better."

Zaria leaned into her chair. "Before you rant at me, we Gods gave free will for a reason. That also means deciding where to live, whom to procreate with, where to go. From those things the base for children and parts of their future is defined. Contamination leads to sickness and things like cancer and death."

"If you have the power, why don't you use it."

"If we remove diseases then people will complain about ageing. We remove ageing, we get overpopulation and more accidents since there are more people. Then people will complain about mortality. Many immortals is never a good thing. Have you read cultivation novels? Have you seen the stupid things immortals do there? Believe me reality in those worlds is much worse. And don't get me started on a world full of gods. Everything is destroyed while they create and destroy everything again and again in an endless cycle."

"I want to do it anyway."

"Then I can make you the Saint. The church sees you as a tool, nobles see you as their personal doctor. You can try to get out of it and become the healer you want. I will even give you the alchemy skill and let you keep your memories. Beware of mind control and enslavement magic."

"I will do it." The doctor was steadfast.

"Good luck, see you after your death. Now sign here."

--- 15 ---

"No, I don't want to live again, every day in pain and then dying." The little girl was throwing a tantrum.

"To live means to feel, and pain is just a bad part of it." Zaria rose from her seat and walked to the cute little girl that had drawn the short straw in her last life.

"You can't make me."

"Technically I can." Zaria lifted the girl and sat the flailing chibi in her lap. "I won't however."

"I don't want to!"

"Fine."

"What?"

"No need to reincarnate."

"Really?"

"Yes, you can choose soul death. You die, forever." Zaria offered. "Or we get creative."

"Creative is good." She didn't want to live, but she did not want to die. Dying forever sounded scary.

Zaria petted the cute little girl. "A certain creation God wants a daughter, you would become a goddess. It is not perfect, but the chance of dying is near zero. It is a peaceful world and will be peaceful till the end."

"Really?"

"Really. Everything I told you is to the best of my knowledge. Nobody knows everything."

"No pain?"

"No."

"No struggling to breathe?"

"No need to breathe, it feels nice to breathe."

"No sickness?"

"You can't get sick, and you will be powerful enough to ignore curses. All the other gods are nice and you will be cherished by everyone. Here is a tip, Pandemonium is actually a nice girl. No matter what others tell you, she is likely to be the most protective one."

"Pandemonium?"

"Yes, Goddess of Catastrophes. If you will be nice to her, she will protect you with her life. The other gods don't like her, but it is not her fault, it is just her job."

"Sounds unfair."

"It is, people are unfair, even gods."

"She needs a friend."

"She does."

"I want to be her friend."

"Then do so, she is clumsy so don't give up."

"I never had a friend before."

"Then you can be each others first."

"No pain?"

"No pain."

"I will go."

"Sign here."

What Reincarnation Type would you pick?
  • 1: Zaria's recomendation. Votes: 51 65.4%
  • 2: Full wipe, rng and no memories. Votes: 6 7.7%
  • 3: I want to remember no matter where. Votes: 1 1.3%
  • 4: A nice world is more important. Votes: 10 12.8%
  • 5: Give me cheats. Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6: Cheats, memories, and pick where! Votes: 4 5.1%
  • 7: 2 of Cheat, Memory, World Votes: 3 3.8%
  • 8: I don't believe in reincarnation. Votes: 3 3.8%
Total voters: 78
20