Chapter 22 – Good Girl
697 3 31
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

"There. See how easy it is to absorb earth elements?" Elena blushed brightly, then sucked in her breath as she felt the elements surge into her space. Her Master sat behind her, had her hands on her back, and helped her to guide in the elements.

"The world around you is different than what you heard at the clan." Aila's voice said at her ear, which made Elena blush a little bit more. "I see the world, and it tells me what it wants me to know." She moved her hands to Elena's arms.

"Xillen." Her voice turned hollow. "The channels that pull in the elements." Her fingers traced the area around her wrists, up her arms, and along her chest.

"Caeryn. The container to hold and funnel the elements into your void space." Her hands were over the middle of her chest.

"Ogyn." Her voice sounded throughout the entire area, and all within several kilometers could hear her voice, including the spirit beasts.  Each word was a word of power, a name written into the fabric of this reality, and all of these words, it whispered into her consciousness as though she were a part of it from the beginning.

"Ogyn, the void space. Caeryn, the container, and entrance to the void. Xillen, the channels the elements travel along. Finally, Emanu, the essence of reality itself." Aila moved her hands to lay over Elena's small breasts, but flattened, and held her chest down. Elena could feel the elements begin to gather near her hands and flow throughout the channels in her arms. It started to pulse as though pulled and pushed at the same time.

"That's it. Pull it in with your mind. See how it flows. It can be pumped like water, or pushed like air. It enters the Caeryn, and turns into a storm. It drains into the void, and coalesces as the energy you can use to do almost anything." Elena swooned within her arms, almost losing herself in the sensations, until she felt a gentle intrusion into her consciousness.

'Don't go to sleep on me, little bear. You need to control the elements consciously until it becomes your nature.' Elena felt Aila's hand within her consciousness, as though it pulled her upright, and fully awake.

'Sorry, Master. It just felt overwhelming.' She whispered weakly. 'It's so intense!' Elena didn't mean how she absorbed the elements, but Aila's close proximity, and her hands on her body. As she helped her to manipulate the elemental essence, her hands danced over her skin, which made Elena aroused in ways only her Master could make her.

'In time, you'll learn how to control how you absorb, from where, and how much. You'll be able to weaken, make cuts, and eventually you'll be able to fuse stone together.' She caressed her mental avatar much as she did at night, while Elena laid against her, and kissed her mental projection in more intimate places.

"Master, I've never seen anyone be able to do these things before!" She said in awe, but also a great amount of desire. Aila's hands still held her firmly, and kneaded the elements within her body. This sent arcs of pleasure deep within her body, and her void space. Aila could feel a warmth radiate from her 'little bear', and how it was directed solely at her. That made Aila think more fondly of the girl, and hold her more affectionately.

"They are taught poorly, little bear. You have a clean slate, but still have to forget all you learned from them. They are not as talented, or as strong as you." She smiled and lightly kissed Elena's cheek. "It's always good to not take too much from an area. Remember, miners dig in the ground, and make tunnels. Later, if those tunnels aren't filled in, the ground sinks in." Elena nodded.

"I've heard tell of sinkholes! Old mines swallow up an entire house, or even a village!" She said with excitement in her eyes.

"So when we dig using our elements, we'll be more careful. If we find iron, and dig for it, we'll also be responsible for filling it in later. Always treat the world around you responsibly. You may not suffer from your actions, but someone will." Aila watched her blushing servant, felt Elena's emotions surge, and become chaotic.

"Master!" Elena turned, and plowed her over onto her back. Her lips were pressed to her own, and though they were not in bed, Elena was eagerly wrapped around her, and passionately kissing her.

'Naughty girl. There is always a time and place. When we cuddle at night is the place, and time.' When Elena began to lift her lips, Aila held her down. 'Hey, I didn't say stop! Get your lips back here!' Elena smiled after she lifted her lips, but put them back down. She turned side on, and kissed her as deeply as she could.

Aila's fondness for her kiss could be felt within Elena's consciousness, and she was rewarded with lots of soft warm energy for each kiss.

 

* * *

 

"How are you feeling?" Aila asked as she placed her hand on Nuri's belly, and scanned her with warm life energy. Nuri murmured as the energy went through her body, and removed the toxins that built up due to her movement. Her body was still beyond its natural weight, so the extra effort created larger amounts of toxins, not only due to her size, but also her incredible physique.

Nuri was not just tall for a woman, but would be considered tall if she were a man. At six foot five, other then the extra fat on her frame, she had a large amount of muscle. Once she reaches her natural size, Aila believed that her natural prettiness would make her incredibly beautiful. Aila was also able to correct the small genetic problem that could have caused her trouble later in life.

"Better, Master." She said softly. When Aila lifted her hand, she was pulled into Nuri's chest, and embraced with her entire body.

'You naughty girl.' Nuri felt her fingers within her consciousness, and the surge of warmth she always brought with her. Her affection was real, and reassuring.

'I think you might be ready. Tomorrow, when I come back from the city, you, Nadya, and I will go into the forest. There, you'll swallow a beast core, and I'll make you stronger.' Nuri felt a surge of power within her mind, and though Aila didn't realize it, her desires touched Nuri's mind, and made her feel those soft touches she really wanted to do with her hands.

"Thank you, Master." No one could say that Aila had a fat fetish. She enjoyed the touch, hug, and kiss of all her servants. Nuri was tall and plump, and so was Nadya, just not as plump. Ellie and Elena were slender, and muscled. Shaala and Kaala were in between, with wide hips, large breasts, and shapely figures.

Without a doubt, what Aila enjoyed the most was their affection, and warmth. She loved how Nuri wrapped herself around her, and her flesh seemed to envelope her body.

It was a wonderful full body hug, and Aila felt like someone wanted to love her, not just make love to her.

 

* * *

 

"How are you feeling this morning, Ava?" Ivadra sat on the side of her bed.

"Tired. She was right. That poison took it right out of me. Will I adapt to this new situation?" Ava asked.

"Of course. We were like you. Polluted by death element. Master cleansed our bodies, and elemental space. Now, not only are we healthier, we're stronger. You may take a little more time as the poison was deep inside your body, damaging it a little at a time, and over a long period of time." Ivadra helped her to sit up.

"Where is my chair?" Ava asked.

"Put your feet on the floor." Ava frowned, but obeyed. Once her feet touched the floor, she grimaced.

"Oh, cold! Wait! Cold? I haven't felt anything in my feet in years!" Ava looked up at her, and watched the Black One smile. She held Ava's hands and pulled her upright.

"Master said to get you to walk, and learn how to walk, all over again. It will take time, but your legs will get stronger and stronger."   Ivadra said gently.  A lone tear rolled down Ava's cheeks.

"I can feel my legs trying to hold me up. I can walk. After all these years."

'Now, for something you haven't done in a long time. Take that first step.' Aila's gentle voice inside her mind was like a balm to her nerves and senses. 'That's it. Just picture that step. One turns into two. Two into four. Eventually, you'll walk with me to my home.'

Ivadra smiled and listened to her master as she encouraged Ava along. After several shaky attempts, her foot lifted and stomped down.  She didn't have much control, so that stomp was progress. She pulled her other foot forward. In the doorway, Aila spoke.

"Good girl."

 

* * *

 

"Who are you?"  The palace guard said, and pulled his sword as he approached.  No one was allowed to interrupt morning court.

The hidden guard of the Magistrate dashed between the guards in the throne room, dodged spears, and dodged arrows. He took the sheet of paper, and placed it on the king's hand.

"The Magistrate said only you." The guard dodged a sword, and stopped an arrow that had been aimed, but it would have gone through the king had he moved.

"Are you all fools?!" The eunuch roared. "Would you kill the king while trying to stop someone only delivering a message?" The guards faltered, which gave the king time enough to read the message. His face froze, and his eyes narrowed.

"Your Highness, this was given to me by the Black One. She said you would know what to do with it." He took a box out of his jacket, and though it could not hold much, it had something important inside. The king took the box, and peered inside.

"Agreed. Eunuch Pall. Accompany me to the office. The rest are dismissed."

 

31