Chapter 34 – Take Her to Your Den, Little Bear
351 1 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

"Almost." Aila said as she dived deep into the mountain. "That iron plated lizard almost gave me enough metal elemental essence to completely saturate my body." Aila pursed her lips. "Strange creatures these beasts. Almost like they are mixed up versions of the animals of Earth."

"A snout like a T Rex, arms and legs like a crocodile, a long body as well, but the iron plates remind me of a dino's bony armor. And those teeth. Like a shark." She shook her head. "Is the creator of this world someone who spent time observing my world? It's similar, but has some heavy differences. Energy that binds Earth together is not the same here. Elemental essence binds the material form here. The non material form, like life, bind most of the material form together. I don't think I've found any exception to that."

She continued to glide through the stone and dirt until she found what she sought. Aila licked her lips.

"Iron. Gold. Silver. Tin. Lead. Strange. Why are there so many different types in one place?" Her eyes were closed, to protect her eyeballs, and focused on one of the metals. "Ingots?" She moved closer to the source.

Aila slid through the stone of the wall in front of her. A small cavern was piled high with different metals, but the air was stagnant, while the metal was covered in dust.

"I see. An old mine turned into a treasure cache." She closed her eyes. "Nothing but dark elements. No life, no light, and no flame. For all light and flame elements to be eliminated, no one has been in here in a long long time." She picked up a silver bar with a grin.

"I guess its mine now." She giggled at the pun. She had to develop such a humor while in the hospital or she would have given up on life before she was ten.

She couldn't make her parents sad by dying, so she chose to stay positive. She dissolved the more abundant metals, the iron, tin, and lead, which gave her just a hair more then she needed to saturate her body. She scooped up the silver, and left the gold as she didn't know where she could use it.

With ten ingots of silver in hand, Aila decided not to try to fly. That would use up precious elemental essence. Instead she made a tall narrow tunnel that she could follow to the surface. She sealed it behind her, which would have looked strange to anyone else.

Dissolve in front, and reform behind. It happened at such a steady pace that she was able to walk out of the mine without hindrance.

"Time to go home." She whispered, and smiled. "I like that word. Home."

 

* * *

 

Sil stayed on the slope, and quietly waited. The others had already left, unwilling to risk their precious, but unstable, lives to meet the lone being who killed a rank five beast.

"Cowards." She whispered. Soon, the desire of her eyes was filled as that powerful being emerged from the mountain with an armload of silver ingots. The hole closed up behind her as though it was never there, and she didn't have to see it to do it.

"So powerful." She whispered. She watched her run at a great speed, and decided that she had to meet her, no matter what. She took a chance and followed her through the territory of the dark panthers.

 

* * *

 

"Don't make me kill you." Sil stopped dead in her tracks. The woman was stopped ahead of her, and she wondered if she angered her.

Aila walked over to a tree, and sucked out the life elements, which turned the entire tree to dust. Two panthers fell, landed heavily, and though it was on their feet, the impact turned their insides to jelly for a few seconds.

"She belongs to me."

 

* * *

 

Sil walked over to the corpses, and looked at the woman who walked away. The cores were already removed, so Aila left the area.

"I belong to you?" She whispered. Desire flooded her once again as that fear was now pushed firmly away. She ran after the young woman who could so easily kill rank fours and fives, while Sil knew she herself would not be able to kill even one rank four.

She chased her eagerly towards the manor that she knew the woman used as a base.

 

* * *

 

"Master!" Elena ran out the gate as she discovered her Master's chaotic signature in the surroundings. She waited until she saw Aila and ran over.

"Little bear." Aila said softly, which made Elena blush. "A friend is not far behind me. When she arrives, guide her inside. She's not from around here, but I can not sense ill will from her." Elena nodded and was rewarded with a soft kiss that made her grow warm. "Her elemental base is not stable. I think she forced herself to grow too quickly. Just bring her inside, and let her meet everyone." Aila reached out to her servant, whom she refused to call a slave now that she freed her, and pulled her in close.

"M-Master?" Elena whimpered as Aila let earth element flood into her body from the close contact.

"Soon, we are going to have a good night together. Just me and you in your den." Elena felt her Master intrude into her consciousness, and it felt like heaven to her. Her softly spoken whispers were not in her ear, but inside her mind.

'My Elena. My little bear. Some day, I'm going to make you pregnant. I can't wait to see your belly swell out with child. Hm, Nuri might have to help you nurse your daughter, but I bet she will be as cute as you are.'

Elena felt her Master pet her down over her head and back within her mind, and it made her salivate with need, and desire. Their night would be intense as she would not let her Master sleep until she was so tired, she couldn't keep her awake any longer.

When Aila went inside, Elena went over to a nearby boulder, and used her hand to begin to shape it into blocks for the manor. She lifted her head as she felt a familiar person nearby.

"Ah, you're here. The one that was in Aros recently." Elena said with a grin.

"You know me?" She asked, a little bit put off.

"We know of you. Actually, Master has waited for you to come to us before. This time, you actually came." Elena stood up and walked over. She leaned closer and could see the seductive quality she had, and well as a more curvy figure. "Yeah, I see why Master is interested in you. Come. She wants me to bring you inside."

"She does?" Sil was surprised. Elena smiled.

"Of course. Our Master is concerned about how unstable your cultivation is. She fixed all of us." Elena allowed her earth element to rise to the palm of her hand.

"Earth? What realm are you? I don't know any of our elders who can do what you're doing!" Sil said in shock.

"Core. But Master said everyone is doing it wrong. We skipped steps. She's fixing that. Come. She'll help you." Elena grinned. "I can't wait until you're one of us." Elena licked her lips, which made the dark element user fill with desire.

Sil went in close and kissed Elena passionately, as her more lustful nature came out. She was lifted up by her hips, so she wrapped her legs around Elena's body, and continued to kiss the young woman. Her libido had been stoked to almost red hot since she saw Aila display her abilities.

'Take her to your den, little bear, and have fun. I'll talk with her in the morning.'

 

14