Chapter 36 – That’s It, just a little higher.
311 0 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

The Magistrate shivered as he watched the show of power from the tallest tower in Aros.

"The old manor." He said quietly. His steward was at his side, as were his closest guards. "What level of power is that?" His closest guard cleared his throat.

"Something a cultivator is incapable of, Magistrate." He said solemnly. A being that could make such a sign was not someone they should ever cross, yet he knew the Magistrate had already made a poor impression on the being in the forest.

"Magistrate, might I suggest we visit the old manor and ask if there is anything Aros can do? This 'Master' of the Seer and The Black One is well beyond anyone I've ever read about. Even the archives of Aros do not mention someone like this." The steward said, but when he put his hand on the sill of the window, the Magistrate could see his hand tremble.

"I am uncertain if she would entertain someone like myself. After my foolishness, I would be surprised if she let us approach."

Everyone in the kingdom could see this flare that shot into the heavens above the old manor, even two of the neighboring kingdoms managed to catch sight of it as well. Some of the elders who had already 'met' Aila on the mountain had decided to encourage their people to stay away from the mountain, and never cross over.

The flare was hundreds of feet in height, over a dozen feet in diameter, and flashed in the colors of all the elements, one after another.

The power she now wielded was on a different scale from everyone else.

 

* * *

 

"Nuri." Alara called to the tall buxom woman as they held their Master upright, and brought her inside. She had floated down from the roof, but immediately collapsed into their arms.

"Master!" Nuri rushed over quickly, with Ellie hot on her heels. Nuri swept Aila up into her arms. "What's wrong with her?" She asked. Alara sighed softly.

"She finished saturating her body with all the elements. She's in hibernation, as far as I can tell." Alara said. Nuri scanned her body with the life element, and slowly nodded.

"I agree." Nuri watched as Ellie slipped around her and held Aila's hand. She rubbed the back of Aila's hand on her cheek. She looked up at Nuri.

"Master needs rest." She said quietly. "I'll go get you something to eat, Nuri. Take her back to the bed, and hold her while she sleeps." Ellie smiled and rubbed her cheek on her hand again. "Master loves your hugs. I'll bring in a bowl of soup that can be slowly fed to her after you eat." Ellie turned and went into the kitchen to help Kaala prepare the food. Nuri looked at Alara and Ivadra.

"Did something happen?" She said softly. Alara smiled a bit.

"Her connection is open again. I assume Master did something to wake her up. However, she is right. Master loves your hugs. Take her to bed." Nuri carried Aila away, while Alara pursed her lips. "So maybe Nadya is mine. Would Sil be yours, dear sister?" Ivadra blushed.

"She's quite amorous due to her dark elemental affinity. I wouldn't mind if she was." What she didn't say was that although she wasn't as buxom as Nadya or Nuri, she was still tall and curvy.

Her embrace would be quite welcome.

 

* * *

 

"Eep!" Elena turned as someone smacked her bare butt cheek. She saw Ellie behind her with a grin on her lips.

"Sister, make sure you do what Master said you should do." She grinned as she saw Sil under her sister being dominated by the stronger of the two. Even though Sil was a free core being, her cultivation base was unstable, and impure. Elena was, by a wide margin, the stronger of the two. She also saw bite marks on the woman's chest area. Her sister was quite the rough little lover. "After you two get acquainted." She watched as Sil pulled her sister back down and also bit her chest, but not as roughly. There was a seductiveness to everything she did.

"Master taught you how to shape the stone." She said as she knelt down. "Could I do the same with wood?" She asked.

"Nuri." She growled and pulled Sil's hair so she was pulled back. "Beast! Grr." She lowered her mouth again and bit into her breast. Elena had fangs, a slight side effect of having a stone bear core. Those fangs sank into Sil's skin and made her moan. "Ask Nuri. Knows wood. Grr." She licked the offered nipple firmly, which made Sil moan as Elena's knee wedged itself between her thighs.

"Okay, Elena. Remember. Don't shirk your duties like I did." Ellie walked away and heard many more growls and moans. "Maybe I should spend some time with my sister tonight. She's quite energetic."

Ellie left the den, entered the carved stone hall that led to the underground den, and walked up the stairs. This was the same area that the old storage room used to be in, but Aila had repurposed the entire underground.

One either side of the stone hall were rooms for storage. At one side, the hall split off and went to Elena's den, while on the other was her pool to channel the elements in. At the end of the hall, was the stairwell her Master built to get them safely into the storage area.

"Where's your sister?" Kaala asked as Ellie came up the stairs, and picked up the tray for Nuri.

"Keeping our new guest company." She said with a smile. "Master left her in Elena's care, but I feel Master brought her here for another reason. She'll tell us when she wakes up." She sighed, and lowered her eyes. "Master does everything for us." She cleared her troubled face.

"I'll take this upstairs for Nuri. Can you make a bowl of broth with mashed veggies for Master? She'll still need food or she'll be weak when she wakes up." Kaala smiled.

"You're right. Thank you for taking care of that." Ellie walked away with the tray, while Shaala came up to her side.

"She's different. More solemn, and obedient. I wonder what happened?" She said softly.

"Something intense. Ellie had a stone that held her down. She couldn't see passed it. Master did something that moved it for her." Shaala understood what she meant. A weight on her shoulders that held the girl to the floor. As former slaves, both women knew what that weight was, as they also had those weights hold them in place from time to time.

They were not quite used to being loved, and without the conditions that others placed.

 

* * *

 

"This looks real good, Ellie." Nuri said as she took the tray, while Ellie took their Master and held her until Nuri finished.  Ellie quickly deflected the credit to the proper person.

"Kaala made it for you. Um, how do you cut firewood, Nuri? I know Master showed Elena how to shape stone, but you shape wood." Nuri looked into the girl's eyes.

"For your sister, and myself, we do it with different elements, but the same way. I picture a string. Whatever the string touches, I suck the element away. That cuts the wood, or shapes it." She began to eat the food quickly, but Ellie put a hand on hers.

"Eat normally, Nuri. I'll stay until you finish." Nuri blinked as she was surprised at how considerately Ellie behaved now. She slowed her frantic pace. "It's only right that you enjoy the food Master spent the time to get, and Kaala prepared. That is what food is for. Enjoyment, as well as feeding our body." Ellie hugged Aila to her chest and smiled gently.

"Hm, so you suck in the element. Water is in wood, but that would only dry it. I wonder how to use it to shape. Looks like I have to learn some new tricks." Nuri continued to eat, but she watched Ellie a bit more.

She was considerate, and wanted to learn. This was not the Ellie of the past who only played in the pool, and ate the food without thoughts of others. Maybe the python core had a bigger influence on her thoughts then they realized.

"You have changed, haven't you?" Nuri said a few minutes later. When she finished the food and put the tray aside, she picked their Master up and hugged her tightly. Right after she embraced their Master again, Ellie slid down in the bed and up between her thighs.

In the months since they had been freed of their collars, Ellie was always embraced, or loved, but there was not a single memory of her doing this. She reached down and lightly combed her fingers through Ellie's hair.

"A little higher. There. That's it, baby." Nuri smiled warmly. "You have much to learn, but your sisters will be more then willing to teach you." Ellie blushed, but smiled shyly.

It felt so different now, but so much more real. She wondered if Ivadra and Alara could teach her some of these techniques later.  Alara and Ivadra were quite pleasant to kiss, and she couldn't wait until she had another opportunity.

 

14