Chapter 43 – Her Crown
244 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

After the excavation, Sol watched as Elena seem to sway a little. Her eyes rolled back in her head.

"Oh oh. I think I'm close to transformation, Sol. Can you call out to Master? I can't concentrate right now." Elena said quietly.

'Master, Elena is close!' Sol called out.

'I know, Sol. A small pack of stone bears will come to get her. Make sure they put her on their back. They'll bring her back to her den where she can hibernate for a few days and compact her elemental essence. That is what you'll need to do too, Sol. When you're close, begin compressing your essence until it's as hard as stone. I will guide you along the next step.' Sol bowed, which made Aila sigh.

'You're our Master. It is only appropriate that we bow, Master. Do you know how much we love you? Each and every single one of us.' Sol rolled her eyes as she felt a warm gaze center on her. Aila's mental presence now had weight as she still needed to adjust to the increase in her strength.

'Alright, I will allow it. Do you need new stuffing for the girls?' She asked quietly.

'Um, well, I can send out the soldiers for it, but I wanted to collect some from the Inaris clan.' Sol said truthfully. She heard a soft chuckle.

'Examine each of them before you attack, my dear Queen of Death.' A wind sucked Sol up into the air and held her aloft over the death element fountain. 'No innocent lives. Ask the Magistrate for details. He's behaved himself lately, so make him useful to me. Stop at Underground Black. Get the Black Guards to gather the information we seek. Take Ivadra with you, as well as Sil. I want those two to get acquainted.'

'Yes, Master.' Sol whimpered as she felt death elements being stuffed into her space, and hammered into her body. It was so intense, she felt her Master's touch all over her body, and all over her soul.

Sol was being remade, molded by her Master, and when she was set back down, she was on the verge of her own transformation. She felt her Master's eyes upon her.

'Aros is mine, my sweet Sol. They will provide food, and goods to my people. Underground Black are also my people. The Inaris are rats. Release the innocent. Punish the ones you should. Giel may eat whomever she pleases, as long as they are not innocent.' Sol smiled as she felt her Master's fingers move through her mind and memories.

'You've raised them well, Sol. Symi will make you proud some day. Remember, Giel, Salia, and the others are Princesses, daughters of the Queen of Death. There are no Queens equal to the ones I give a crown.' Sol felt her Master's presence center on the fountain.

'A crown, Master?' Sol asked.

"Yes. A crown." Her voice filled the area, which made Sol's daughters tremble. A death core formed in the fountain, followed by another. The two cores were made of compressed death elemental essence, and polished brightly. A golden metal band appeared from within the fountain, now stained black with the death elements. Four rings also formed, along with a chain.

"A crown for my Queen of Death." A single spire rose from the front, where the largest gem was pressed. Sol felt unseen hands push back her robe, and reveal her large white globes.

"Master?" Sol asked in a confused tone. She heard a soft chuckle at her ear.

"You belong to me, Sol." The voice was soft, but she could hear the declaration in that tone. A blackened ring floated in front of her large white breast, parted, and was reshaped in to a sharpened half ring. Sol closed her eyes and felt the metal pierce her nipple, then close. Her other nipple was pierced soon after. The golden chain connected the two rings with a bit of slack between them.

"The second pair is for your eldest daughter, when you deem her ready to receive them." Sol quickly bowed low to the ground.

"Master, what about my other daughters?" She asked, now concerned that they had done something to make her Master displeased.

"When they mature to the point of Salia, you'll receive additional pairs to award them. Those are their coming of age tokens, Sol. All my priestesses will have something similar." She said softly. "When you've given them to Salia, I'll place them, and give her a princess's crown. However, since you are the eldest, you are the first." Sol felt her Master's presence fade, and leave the area.

"Mother!" Salia quickly walked over, her body still trembled from the sheer amount of pressure exerted on them while their Master was present.

"Did you hear, Salia?" She saw Salia's eyes dart from breast to breast, and up to her crown.

"She gave you jewelry, mom." Salia said in a soft voice that made Sol smile gently.

"You are my baby, but she is my Master. Don't all Masters give their servants jewelry?" Sol asked. Salia shook her head.

"Mom, that is not from a master to a servant or slave." Salia said with a soft pout on her lips. "Those are the rings that a person gives to someone they have affection for. Are you her mate now, mom?" Within her mind, she felt something click, and an event in the past came up into her mind.

"Her mate?"

 

* * *

 

"Baby, you have to run!" Sol said desperately to Symi as she was tied down to the table. They didn't care about the child, but Sol couldn't take the chance they would turn her into a slave, or a future experiment.

These people were inhuman to the poor. They bore titles, and claimed nobility, but knew nothing about the meaning of being noble.

Sol grimaced as they pushed an object inside her. The tyrannical energy that fought within her belly, also threatened to tear apart her insides.

"She's incompatible. Dispose of her." The robed female cultivator said with a sneer. "Throw her in with the rest of the trash." The lone medical assistant bowed, and moved to execute the more powerful woman's will. As he was about to push a blade into her abdomen, a single pair of eyes appeared in the night sky.

'WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO MY ELLIE?' The voice was filled with rage, and the eyes made everyone there fall to their knees as horrendous amounts of elemental essence flowed. Sol didn't grimace or groan, but felt a wave of gentle energy enter her body.

'You shall dispense justice for the death of so many!' An altar appeared within her spiritual sea and death element began to fill her space. 'Such a wonderful affinity for someone who shall kill until I am satisfied!' She felt a gentle push within her mind, and the gates were opened, even without Sol's permission.

As Aila entered her mind, she felt the gentleness of this powerful entity, but also her rage at the ones who hurt someone precious to her. Sol was reforged and reborn, her natural affinity to death element enhancing her already cold, perverse, and passionate nature.

'Mm, such passion, and wicked thoughts. I knew I chose my Queen of Death well. Show them horror, Sol.' Once again, another gentle push and her mind opened up further, which made her swoon on that table.

'Mm, I shall explore you...they did what? They touched my Sol?!' Boundless rage flowed out, and she was lifted off the table, the straps torn to pieces. Her middle was flooded with water element to wash her clean, and her body was cleansed inside, as well as out.

'There. All tidy.' Sol rolled her eyes as this being flooded her body with death element again, and eliminated all the waste residues that clogged her channels. She pushed deeper into her mind, and sighed. 'I am almost out of time, my sweet Sol, but I've left my mark within you. When you think about how to absorb the death element cleanly, how to raise the dead, and how to attack, all of it is there. Ready to use.'

"Master, my daughter! Please, now that I'm like this, she will die if she's too close!" She felt the gaze shift.

'She has a different affinity, Sol. I will take her to where I wait, with your sisters. Say goodbye to Symi, Sol. I will take good care of her for you.' Sol stood up and waved her hand. The two who were pressed into the dirt, and who stayed silent in fear, turned to dust as she sucked away their life elements, and converted them to death.

"Symi, don't come close. I have the death element. Master will take you to a new home, with food, and people who will care for you. I will come find you not long after you get there, okay, baby?" Symi sniffed.

"You won't leave me, mom?"

"No, baby. Master will protect you from these people, and I have lots to do. I have to make the world safe for you, and Master is angry at these people. Go with her, baby. She'll take you to her home. It's a beautiful place, with warm strong women all around." Sol watched as Symi was lifted by wind elements, and she disappeared in a flash.

"How long, Master?" Sol asked quietly.

'Thousands of years, Sol.' The voice was soft, and reluctant. 'I will see you in the future, Sol, my Queen.' The strong presence grew weaker, and slowly disappeared. One last whisper made her smile.

'My Queen. My wife.'

 

3