39. I promised you.
2.3k 11 94
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In the training room belonging to the vampiric royal family, there were four girls sitting on a bench. As for why were they there, it was to cheer for the one practicing her magic there.

"Firestorm!"

As Julia shouted a fierce current of flames enveloped a practice target in the center of the practice area.

"Not bad, your highness. You certainly made a lot of progress today. Let’s wrap it up here for the day. Please take a short break before the next instructor of your highness arrives."

"Thank you, teacher."

Professor Kiril ran his fingers through his beard in satisfaction. He didn’t expect the young princess to make so much progress this quickly. If things go like this, then our future queen will be the most powerful mage of all time. Kiril smiled to himself, leaving Julia behind.

"That was awesome, sis."

"Truly amazing, your highness."

"Awesome? Maybe to human but that was merely the second level of fire magic."

Ele and Nemi gave applause to Julia and praised her sky-high. On the contrary, Olia dumped a figurative bucket of cold water on them. Come on, read the room! The duo screamed internally at her.

"Encouragement is important, but why can’t you be more like her? When you don’t understand how simple something is, don’t behave as if you understand it."

Olia pointed at Lily, still seated at the bench, clapping her hand just because others do. Just a single look at her made it clear she had no clue what was happening.

"It is understandable that any display of magic is great in the eyes of a human, but miss Amir. Aren’t you a vampire? You should be used to higher magic standards."

"Come now, Olia. Take into account that she started learning magic properly not so long ago."

Ele said this while patting Julia on the head like the sweet little sister she is. Julia didn’t like being treated like a little child by her older sister, just because she was now slightly shorter than her. But she was too tired from her extensive mana consumption during the practice, so she didn’t complain and just accepted it.

"In any case, I promised you, my blood. Didn’t I?"

Olia saw Julia’s suppressed exhaustion and gently pulled her into an embrace. Brushing her hair aside, she revealed her pale neck to Julia.

"Is it really okay? I mean…"

Julia swallowed a mouthful of saliva. Having Olia’s neck so close to her fangs... just a single bite, and Julia would be able to savor Olia’s delicious blood. However, since Olia is her fiancé, she could just be pretending to be okay with it to not hurt Julia. Why else would someone even be willing to let a vampire bite them?

"Shhh. Don’t talk, just drink."

Olia gently pressed Julia’s mouth against her neck. Fulfilling her mandatory polite refusal, Julia bared her fangs and as gently as she could bit into Olia’s neck. Julia briefly forgot to breathe when Olia’s blood filled her mouth.

"Yes, just like this. You can take your time to savor it, I am not going anywhere."

Olia whispered in Julia’s ear. Even though she couldn’t see Julia’s face, she knew that her little girlfriend was enjoying the taste. while Olia was glad to make Julia happy. It didn’t change the fact that getting her blood was unpleasant. While we are at it, I might as well…

Olia slowly moved her hands downwards onto Julia’s lower back. Since Julia was too absorbed in enjoying Olia’s blood, she didn’t notice Olia’s hand reaching her ass.

"What may you be doing?"

When Olia was about to grope her fiancé’s ass, Nemi appeared in front of her. staring coldly into her eyes. Olia only smiled in response. What am I doing? What does it look like?

"Seriously you don’t have to make out here, do you?"

Ele crossed her arms. That wasn’t my point! Nemi screamed internally. But regardless, Julia separated from Olia, wiping blood from her mouth with a satisfied smile on her face.

"That was the best meal I had in my life. Thank you, Olia."

Julia put her hands together as if in prayer. In fact, she was giving her thanks to Olia’s mother for giving birth to her as well as thanking whichever God made Olia still love her even after Julia turned into a vampire girl.

Julia began wondering if they could still marry even though they were both women. Like this, Julia could drink delicious blood almost every day for the rest of her life. After all, vampires and elves have a similar lifespan.

It's not like Julia would only want to marry to drink her wife’s blood. After all, she loved Olia before becoming a vampire. The blood would be a good bonus for her.

Would anyone actually object to Julia marrying Olia? She is a princess after all, in a sense she could do as she pleases. The only person who could object was her mother, the queen of vampires. And taking into account that she brought them back together, it is safe to assume she supports them.

"I am happy that you like it. But you could hold back a little."

Olia wobbled to the bench with a stiff smile. She looked completely anemic. That maybe wasn’t a good idea…

Julia reprimanded herself. This was the first time she drank blood directly from someone who wasn’t her mother. In theory, that should not matter after all; in both cases, she was sucking blood. However, her mother was a vampire, so she could regenerate the blood she lost just by having lunch. After all, almost all of the vampiric dishes contained blood. Not to mention that Julia always falls asleep after a couple of mouthfuls. It should be obvious that Olia would be in worse condition than Loriam.

"I am sorry… I didn’t mean to drink so much."

Julia apologized with a light bow, facing the ground. She could not look into Olia’s eyes. She knew in her heart that even though Olia was smiling, she must be in pain.

"Don’t worry about it. I just have to rest a bit, that's all."

"Is there something I can do to make up for it?"

As much as Olia reassured Julia that it was okay, it did little to reassure the regret-filled vampire. Seeing Julia like this, Olia sighed and motioned for Julia to sit on the bench next to her.

Julia obediently sat down on the bench next to Olia. And without much hesitation, Olia laid down on Julia’s lap.

"Just let me rest like this for a bit, and I will be okay."

"Is it even comfortable to lay on my lap?"

"It is. If I had a blanket on me, even this bench would be just like a bed."

Julia runs her fingers through Olia’s hair. She had to admit it was nice.

"Maybe I should be bolder."

"Did you say anything, Miss Nemi?"

"Nothing."

Nemi shook her head, watching her first love enjoy her time with a different girl. Considering a plan to get ahead of Olia, the sooner the better. Ele at her side, noticed and looked at her sister. You sure are popular.

"I am sorry to interrupt your highness. But it is time for your swordsmanship lesson."

After a half hour passed, a black-haired man entered the training room. only to find an elf napping on the lap of his country's princess. As the girls noticed this man, Olia got off Julia’s lap.

"Now, before we begin, does your highness have a sword at hand?"

"Sure, it’s here... huh?"

Julia looked around, searching for where she had put Kana. Did I even actually take her with me? She was trying to remember when she last saw her.

"Um, excuse me, sir. I will go get her now."

"Her?"

The black-haired youth inquired, perplexed; Julia, on the other hand, ignored him and dashed to her room, unconcerned about her appearance. She could ask someone to get Kana for her, but she didn’t want to risk them seeing Kana in her spirit form.

"Welcome back, master."

As Julia predicted, on her bed sat a still-naked Kana. Just as before, she only had a black pair of stockings on. Julia hoped that while she was away, no one entered her room. The last thing she needed were unnecessary rumors.

"Can you turn into a sword? I will need you now."

"As you wish, master."

With that, Kana was enveloped in bright light and turned into her sword form. Julia picked Kana up and ran back to the training room.

I am sorry for the delay. I had a bit of a technical issue, but nothing serious.

94