Chapter 21 – Broken Blades
289 0 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

"So what did you learn?" Tandy asked. Aya looked at the data again and again.

"If I am reading this correctly, the new programs have become fully integrated into their being." Tandy rolled her eyes.

"Not that. Look at their brain waves. Not the chip response." Tandy said with a grin. Aya frowned, but read through the data. She frowned again.

"Am I reading this right? A pleasure response when the programs for loyalty conditioning were activated? They get off on the laying of the programs?" She asked.

"It might have more to do with your personal touch, baby." Tandy said with a smirk. "I know you uploaded those programs, and installed them personally. You moved the files, set the connections, and integrated them so they would be able to accept them more easily." Aya pouted. "Don't give me that look. I know you care about them, so I'm not upset. Maybe you should offer an additional layer of loyalty conditioning done much the same way." Aya thought about it for a moment.

"I did build additional programs. Some are supposed to work together, in different parts of the brain. These become seated within their own memories, and interact with each other. It forms an interconnected web. I got the idea from a sci-fi show. A neural network. Allow the programs to interact, gain efficiency, and functionality. On it's own, the programs work. Together, they work better. More responsive. They don't limit the girls, but reinforce who they are." Aya thought for a moment.  As her mind was able to see more possibilities for future enhancement, a thread started within her mind.  An aspect of her personality was to create, and this possibility of a neural network just made her feel a rush of creative energy.

"Send them a message." Aya said. "Anyone who wishes to come in for additional loyalty conditioning, can do so. Make sure that no more then two at a time though. These layers are intricate and will require a bit of time to install."  She would be able to learn a lot more about their brains while they were here, when she was deeply connected to them.

Aya couldn't wait to get her fingers buried.

 

* * *

 

"Did all of you feel the intensity of that?" Mer asked as soon as the second group returned. They nodded.

"I don't think she knows how they make us feel." Leen said quietly. She frowned. "Hold up, I've received a ping." She looked like she was deep in thought, then looked excited. "The boss said that she didn't want to burden us with additional things yet, but when we want to, we can come in for additional layers of loyalty programs!" Leen jumped up. Mer held up a hand.

"We all received the same message, however, I received one that said only two at a time. They take time to install and need her to watch over the laying of each one. So, who wants to be first?" She watched all their faces, then saw a strange look in Brit's eyes. "Brit?"

"Um, I just earned fifty points. Apparently a one time reward for considering the authority structure." She looked at the rest. "Mer and Leen should go first, and the boss should decide the rest. Everyone who wants to be put on the list, reply with an affirmative to your message." Leen rolled her eyes.

"I was so excited, I missed the part where she said 'Accept?'."

 

* * *

 

"Mer, lie down like last time." Tandy said quietly. She looked at Leen. "There is another table. Lie down. We can link these in, and lay them down one after another. The interconnections are what take the time, and the adaptation afterward." Leen nodded and laid down on the second table.

"First layer initiated." Tandy said quietly, and immediately heard a soft moan from both young women. She smiled a bit. As each program was added as a layer, and laid into a connective web of programs, she was sure that both had not only climaxed due to the sensory input, but also had an orgasm.

'Hm, they have some nice minds, Tandy. However, I don't like these.' She filtered through and found some memories that made her livid.

'Baby, are you thinking about taking out the trash?' Leen was functional enough to listen in, as she realized that Aya didn't know her voice carried, but the doctor knew. She could tell that her voice was a bit more gentle there.

'They hurt my girls. That...hm, I'm not sure Mer would appreciate my interference. Maybe I should continue to make my girls stronger so they can take their own revenge. Yeah, doctor, access enhancement protocols, and upload into the loyalty shop as bonus rewards. It has drawbacks over the enhanced skeletal frame, but the adrenaline boosts, along with pain dampening, would allow them to take on much larger opponents. They could fight with broken arms, and still put a pounding on those guys.' Aya flashed into the construct, and peered into Leen's mind.

'She's got so many, Tandy.' Aya said softly as she sifted through Leen's traumatic childhood. 'So much pain and anguish.' She switched views. 'So does Mer. No wonder they are like magnets to each other. I guess their enemies thought that leaving them broken like this was better then killing them, but my girls are just as deadly with a broken knife in their hands. Hm. I wonder if they would like that name. Broken Blades.' Tandy chuckled.

'You always had a fondness for medieval style fiction. Come on. Keep laying those programs. Stop jerking off all over their memories.' Tandy said with a grin.

'Bitch. Just for that...' Tandy's eyes rolled back in her head. 'You think I don't know your buttons, or wouldn't have prepared to make you pay for those little jabs? When I rebuild your body, I'm going to give you a beat down, then fuck the hell out of you.' Tandy came back around and pursed her lips.

'Well, you just mindfucked me, so I guess I shouldn't be surprised.'

 

* * *

 

"What do you think, Leen?" Mer asked quietly on the trip back to the club. They ran, only now did they realize just how much Aya put into their rebuilds.

"I think our boss likes us." She said. "And I like her. We are her troops, so we need more people. Eight is not enough." Leen said then lightly chuckled.

"How many?"

"Twenty. It's surprising when I get points like that now. I'll keep earning them, and when it's time, I'll get something special. Jenni will have to earn her internal collar, but if I know our new friend, Jia will want to spend the night. Maybe we should ask the boss if there is a chip she can be fitted with that doesn't require the interface. Hm. Maybe an interface would be better. Better punishment and rewards. The boss will figure out what's the best for us." She rolled her eyes. "I didn't expect points for that." she murmured softly.

"Normal for the boss. Don't expect repetitive rewards, but it appears that I get a small bonus every time you do those things too. I assume that you'll get them too. So, who's next?" Mer asked.

"You keeping jumping back and forth, Mer. Is it the chips allowing such quick track changes in thought processes?" She asked.

"I think so. If I got this distracted before, I would be a confused mess. Now, I am still focused, and firmly on course."

 

19