Quest 39- Another Meeting Of Evil
4.6k 3 132
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A few months back somewhere in Orario the gods of Evilus have gathered under extreme secrecy.

“Shit! Shit!” shouted Rudra. “Freya and Loki are one thing! But Astraea!!! She only has 3 children!!!” He then slammed his fists onto the table.

“Rudra please.” Said Alecto. “You aren’t the only one that’s frustrated, they have severely been a pain in our sides!!” Alecto said as the glass in her hand began to crack.

“We should thank my child Valletta has thrown them off with her plans!” said Apate. “But even she is having trouble with the Pallum.”

“Yeah, even my business is taking hits.” Said Kakia. “Recently, I stopped getting shipments from Chernobog and Vritra.”

“Must be bandits or monsters?” said Rudra. “Chernobog isn’t one for being clean and Vritra well their off in the Kaios Desert where the Golden-Horned Demon roams.”

“A monster huh?” said Loviatar. “Hmm, I would like to grind its supposed golden horns! Who knows what I can make from it!!”

“Do we not have that plan of yours Alecto?” said Erebus. “The one with the dungeon?”

“Ah! Yes, it's going very well… actually, we might try to test it out on the Loki Familia. I got word that they're going on an expedition in a week.” Alecto said with a sinister smile on her face.

“Thanatos.” Said Apate. “You’ve been quiet at this meeting.”

“Oh? have I? I’m sorry I’m simply been busy with other ventures.”

“Other ventures?” said Kakia. “Like what?”

“Black market dealings. Seems some gods simply like to make some money.”

“Well, since you have those, why not use them to get information on Vritra and Chernobog?” said Apate. “Chernobog is one thing but Vritra? Not even Rudra can attest they're extremely good at running their Familia.”

“I can attest, even in heaven, they always did his job with great efficiency if not a bit lazy, but nonetheless he did it,” Rudra said with confidence.

 

Present-day.

“So what have you brought to us on Chernobog and Vritra, Thanatos?” said Alecto.

“Well, it isn’t good news,” Thanatos said with a glass of wine in hand.

“Bad news how?” asked Kakia.

“Well, it seems Chernobog was sent to heaven months ago and Vritra just recently.”

“W-what!!” shouted Rudra. “How is that possible!! Vritra had Goh Ma! A level 6 adventure!! Was it that child of Freya? That dwarf!”

“Uh… no, from what my children had gathered, it was the Golden-Horned Demon.”

“… What?” they all said, confused.

“As I said it was this Golden Horned Demon, in Solingen it was the one that freed the city from Chernobog in a single night and when my child reached the outskirts of the Kaios Desert, they saw a pillar of light all the way into the sky coming in the direction of Varga.”

“Shit!!!!!!!!!!!!” Rudra yelled out as he punched a hole in the table. “Who is this bastard!!”

“Well, the locals in Ukhara said he was called Zephyr.”

“… Zephyr?” said Alecto and Apate.

“Yes.”

“… As in a soft gentle breeze??” said Apate.

“Yes, well, from what my child found, he’s anything but gentle.”

“Well, we now have another person to deal with.” Said Alecto. “I’m sure with Vritra gone they’ll be coming to Orario… we need to implement our plan before any more factors come to play.”

132