[Vol.2] Quest 136.5- A Gift To A Storm God
2.4k 1 76
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Shortly after winning his deal and a stress releasing night, Cirrus seiza’s before Susanoo the next day.

“So…is that the weapon?” he said looking at a wrapped-up sword.

“It is, I’m sure you saw those clouds gathered around that line in the sky right?”

“It was? well now I’m more interested in what it is. Show me the weapon I will be giving my child to you for.”

Cirrus grabs it and slowly unwraps it.

As the wrapping falls off he could see Susanoo’s eyes widen more and more.

“Here hold it but be careful it’s extremely sharp and dangerous.”

“I can tell.” He says holding it in his hands.

He slowly draws it, and he could hear the air being cut from just drawing it. the blade itself is breathtaking in its construction.

“This…is blade is it really worth a country?”

“Well I made it with so much ultra-rare material the price for commission would exceed 4 billion valis.”

“…What?” Susanoo said bewildered.

“Plus Hephaestus acknowledged it as one of the best made weapons she had laid eyes on.”

He could see the waterfall of sweat drip down his face as he is holding a weapon worth more than his Familia, the buildings next to them and this entire section of Orario.

“V-very well! I accept this exchange.” He said very, very carefully sheathing the sword. He then gently puts it to the side and readjusts himself with a straighter posture. “Please….take care of my daughter.”

“…Of course I will, should anything happen to her, will set the world on fire.”

Susanoo smiled.

“Hahaha!!! Very well put! Come lets have a drink son!”

“Don’t mind if I do! But uh we should probably put the sword in safe keeping.”

“Oh yea most definitely.”

76