[Vol.3] Quest 200.9- Tales of Orario, The Bird of Hermes Part 2
1.5k 2 45
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A bit after Ais and the Hermes Familia were separated the Hermes Familia pressed onward. They eventually arrived at the Pantry.

Looking out from their position Asfi quickly noticed the people in white robes.

Evilus.” Her eyes filled with fury. “Falgar were doing Subjugation Zealot.”

“Understood. Dodon give everyone a Shrapnel Bomb and fill it with magic stones.”

“Got it!”

Everyone quickly got one and stuffed the magic stones they got along the way and stuffed them tightly into the bomb.

They watched as they got within throwing range.

“Fire.” Asfi threw her bomb in a perfect arch.

Everyone else followed in suit in varying throws. Whether it one missed was not important, what was, was to get one for the chain reaction to begin.

The bombs spin in the air and parts of them move like gears. It began to glow a blue light before turning red and exploding.

Boom!!! Boom!!! Boom!!! Boom!!!

Boom!!! Boom!!! Boom!!!

Boom!!! Boom!!! Boom!!! Boom!!! Boom!!!

Small shards of magic stones rain down on the Evilus fanatics when one magic stone hit their chest.

Click!

BOOOOM!!!

BOOM!! BOOM!! BOOM!! BOOM!!

BOOM!! BOOM!! BOOM!! BOOM!! BOOM!!

BOOM!! BOOM!! BOOM!! BOOM!! BOOM!! BOOM!! BOOM!! BOOM!!

BOOM!!

“Ahhh!!!!”

“Salvation—AAAAAAAA!!!!”

“SOPHI—AHHHHHH!!!!!”

“REI—AHHHHHHHHH!!!!”

“ALAS JU—AAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!”

The Hermes Familia watched as they all exploded one after another.

“…There still the same,” Asfi said disgustedly. “They all have bombs to their chests!! A single magic reaction is enough to set them off!!! Leave none alive!!! They will kill themselves before we even have a chance to use Status Thief!! Understood!!”

“Yes!! Captain!!” They all shouted in unison.

They all began to rush towards the supposed ringleaders.

It wasn’t until they were around the center of the room before one of them did something.

“Violas!!!!” Shouted a man with a white skull mask.

“!!” The Hermes Familia looks as from the ground several Violas erupted.

“Guards up!!” Asfi shouted.

Everyone rose their shields and got under cover as Asfi took out two pink spherical bombs and tossed them high into the air.

“?” The man in the white mask was confused about what it was until all the Violas turned their attention to the bombs as they glowed pink before turning red.

BOOOOOM!!!!!

BOOOOM!!!!

A massive amount of the Violas were blown up by two massive explosions of pink.

“Falgar!! You’re in charge!! Keyx!! Don’t slow me down!!” She tossed him another pink bomb.

“Got it!!” said Keyx, a man with short black hair with a bow and arrow. 

The two would quickly rush on ahead.

Keyx would fire shot after shot while running behind Asfi.

Fwp!! Fwp!! Fwp!!

Fwp!! Fwp!!

Fwp!! Fwp!! Fwp!! Fwp!! Fwp!!

“Go!! Asfi!!!” He shouted as he shoots down the remaining Fanatics.

Asfi quickly ran past them before they even knew it and read one of the people who looked to be the Fanatics' leader and cut them down with a single slash.

Spurt!!!!

“Your next!!!” She shouted going after the man with the white mask.

“Very quick work. Do it.”

From the growing green plant-like tentacles shot out aimed at Asfi.

“No, you don’t!!” Keyx shouted as he tossed the pink bomb high into the air.

As the tentacles were going for Asfi their changed direction towards the bomb.

At that moment Asfi stomped her boots.

Click! Ding!

The boots began to glow silver as the metal unwrapped itself from the boot to make two pairs of sharp metal wings with circuits running through them.

Asfi took another step, and she was gone.

—!

Before a thunderous sound, she appeared in the corner of his eyes.

Crack!!!

“!?” The man with the mask didn’t realize that Asfi had stuck her dagger into his neck.

“DIE!!!”

Spurt!!!!!

With the speed she was going she sliced a massive chunk of his neck clean off, down to the bones.

The man’s body falls to the ground as Asfi’s dagger breaks.

Huff!! Huff!! Huff!!” Even exhausted Asfi kept moving. “Cut them all down!! Get the orb and make a—"

Clap!! Clap!! Clap!!

“!?” Asfi stops in her track as the clapping was coming from behind her.

“I knew you reminded me of someone.”

Asfi turns to see the man get up from the ground as his neck regenerates.

“How… How are you able to do that!!”

“A gift. To return the favor of you almost killing me,” He removed his mask and Asfi’s eyes widen even more along with her anger. “Let me return the favor as I did your captain!”

“V-Vendetta!? How are you still alive!!” She shouted.

“Well~” He kicked off the ground and appeared right in front of Asfi. “Wouldn’t you like to know!!”

He grabbed her by the neck.

“Gah!?”

‘Fast!? How is he also this fast and strong!!’

“I wanted to do this to your captain. Ever the feisty one. She kept running and running. Until a stupid little girl lost her parents and she bite off more than she can chew. That and one of my boys blowing up near her—Thud!!

An arrow hits his forearm.

“Let her go you bastard!!” Keyx shouted firing arrow after arrow.

“N-no!” Asfi managed to shout out.

“Hm~” A grin forms on his face.

The moment he loosed his grip on Asfi and he bent his knees to quickly go after Keyx. Asfi broke from his grip and grabbed his arm and put her boots to his side and quickly shouted.

EAT MY WINGS!!!”

The boots glowed again.

Olivas tried to grab Asfi again from the mistake he made but it was too late. 

CRACK!!!

Asfi kicked off from him and he was gone.

Whooosh!!

Boom!!!

The kick broke the sound barrier.

“AHHHHH!!!!!” Asfi shouted in pain followed by a loud crash.

Crash!!!!!!

RUMBLE!!!

“Asfi!!!” Keyx shouted running to her.

“Gahh!! My legs!!! Get me up!! Hurry!!”

Keyx helped her up quickly as she rummaged in her back and took out a white potion.

She drank it down, not leaving a single drop.

“!!!” Asfi felt a surge of pain course through her legs, but she gritted through her bones being repaired and aligned. “GRRRR!!!!”

“Those Bone Repair potions are never easy huh captain?” Keyx said.

“No, it’s not. But I am damn grateful for the Little Witch! Men!! We need to—CRASH!!!

From the path they took and closed it exploded.

“Tch!! You dam small fries!!! You can keep throwing these bastards and I’ll keep showing them up!!”

From the smoke, a Gray werewolf appeared with a blue tattoo on the left side of his face. Behind him were two elves.

“Seems luck has—WHOOOOOOOOOSH!!!!!!!!”

A massive blast of wind flooded the large room. Out from the smoke came out Ais with a flowing stable current of wind around her body.

45