[Vol.3] Quest 217- A Night Full Of Events
1.7k 4 50
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When night came, their plan began.

“Lady Artemis. Tione has gone on a boat offshore while Tiona went to the coastline. There are also several of Amazoness hiding.” Lante said.

“Loki, go and deal with the person responsible. Everyone else here will make their way to Tione and Tiona, now go!!”

“Yes!!” they said, even Loki’s Familia.

As they all go out, Artemis steps up to the rooftop and watches the city from above.

“… Hmm… why do I feel like there is a predator nearby?”

The Familia quickly moved through the city streets to port and the coastline when-

Boooooom!!!!

Several plant monsters appeared.

“Cale!! Get everyone to deal with those monsters first! Let the Sword Princess and Nine Hell get their Familia members!”

“Yes!”

Artemis began to fire off precise arrow after arrow at the monsters, with Cale by her side. They moved from rooftop to rooftop, firing their arrows until one of the plant monsters got near them.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

“Lady Artemis!!” Cale got in front of her and drew her blade when.

Swiiiiiish!!!

The monster’s head was sliced and a white-haired maiden lands in front of them.

“Sorry I’m late Art!” said Ai. “My sword was getting a maintenance check, plus I was carrying someone with me!”

“Ahh… Ai….” Said Cale, taking a breath of air. “Thank goodness your arrived.”

“We can save that for later. Ai can you get rid of these plant monsters that are attacking the people?” Artemis said.

“Sure! Oh and I have a good surprise for you back at home! Now, if you excuse me.”

Ai turned to the monsters and kicked off. She quickly ran towards the clothes Violas and cut them down.

‘Boy, there sure are a lot of Amazoness here. I wonder if Bache is here?’

 

Back In Orario.

“So Cirrus, where did Ai go to so quickly?” asked Shakti.

“Melen seems some trouble occurred there and since she wasn’t really doing anything she went in my stead… that and the trouble was Amazoness from Telskyura and, well, I’m sure you know how Amazoness are.”

“Ah… well, I shall let you resume your work in reinforcing the Colosseum.”

“Worry not! I brought some smiths from the Goibniu Familia to help with the construction!” Ganesha said.

“Wait… is that the Uncrowned!?” said one of them.

“The bastard loved by the forging gods!?” said another.

“I thought he left?”

“Was he in hiding?”

“Alright, alright that’s enough!” Shakti said. “We hired you, craftsmen, to help in reinforcing the Colosseum for a special event!”

“What event!? Lord Ganesha said nothing of the matter!?”

“Well, my jealous smiths,” Cirrus said, walking next to Shakti. “The event will be a sort of… fight like when I fought against Ottar on the 18th floor.”

“!!!” their eyes widen brightly.

“A-Are you going to fight Ottar!?” one of them shouted.

“Well, not exactly, but I assure you I will step into the ring. So in exchange for keeping my presence in the city quiet, you lot get to come in for free, friends and family too! What do you think?”

“Sure thing! Anything to see that special again!”

“Yeah! I wanna see you get smacked around!”

“Gahahaha!! I can’t wait!”

“Alright, boys!! Let’s get to work!!”

“Oooooh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

They all shouted full of energy and began work, even at night.

Shakti whispered over.

“They really don’t like you…”

“Yeah… their still jealous. I impressed their god and I’m not even a Master Smith… plus I’m better at smithing than them.”

 

Back in Melen.

“Hm? is that…” Ai spots a familiar looking person.

While slicing down plant monsters, the Loki Familia had arrived and started to handle the situation.

'Ah good their finally here.

Ai lands in front of a couple of Amazoness running away.

“Aisha, is that you?”

“A-Ai…” Aisha said, surprised.

“What are you doing? Are you part of this?”

“… I’m sorry, but I can’t give you an answer.”

“Aisha.” Ai looks at her with sharp eyes. “As friends, you can tell me.”

“… Meet me where we used to hang out.”

“… Fine, now go, before anyone else sees you.” She said it begrudgingly.

“Thank you.”

As she and her Amazoness friends leave, Ai turns to see a Renard on her shoulders in white attire. Her eyes were as green as Cirrus, but with golden hair.

“… A kind heart, as always…”

Ai returned to Artemis' back, following her distinct scent.

“Yo!”

“Ai your back.” She said.

“Yup! How are the rest of the Familia?”

“Good, with Loki’s Familia coming in, it helped a lot.”

“And it seems,” Ai looks out to the port to see the ship docking. “Everything is settled for today.”

“Then let us go back to our inn. Ai I think there is a room left if you- “

“Sorry, but I think I’ll stay in Hera’s old home. She gave it to us.”

“That place… I would have stayed there, but there wasn’t enough room for everyone.”

“Do you wanna stay the night? It has been a while since we were together?”

“Mmm…” Artemis could see her tail begin to wag a bit.

50