[Vol.3] Quest 299.5- Nyx & Nox
749 5 35
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Heaven.

Sitting around a table in the field of Night Phlox, Nox and Nyx were conversing with one another over cake and tea.

"Then I caught Artemis in a bunny outfit trying to spice things up! Hahaha!!" Nox laughed boisterously, with a cup of tea in hand and a slice of cake on her plate. "Oh! Oh, then there was Valentine's day when she tried to make chocolate but used meat and thyme with chocolate and it somehow exploded! Hahaha!!"

"Hahaha!!!" Nyx also laughed to match her daughter. "I never would have imagined love would hit Artemis that hard to make her wear a bunny outfit and try to make chocolate for Valentine's day."

"It’s pretty hard to imagine, right? You know how Cirrus and her met, right?"

"I have seen the first meeting with my Divine Mirror."

"Oh? What else have you seen? You said you saw me and Cirrus when we were in bed."

"I have seen bits and pieces. I can’t always watch you and I tried to avoid any moments where you or anyone is naked."

"What? You don’t wanna see what you gave me!"

"I—"

"Look at this!"

"Hm?" Nox put her cup down and turned her head towards the new voice within Nyx’s domain. "Ugh… you. Why are you here, you loser." Nox turned back to Nyx, away from Erebus.

"That is really harsh!" Erebus said in a joking manner, walking up to the table of spirit and goddess and making himself a seat, and sitting down. "Nyx, your child isn’t as kind as you."

"Spending eons in a fucking tomb does that to someone." Nox retorts. "Why is he here, mom?" Nox gets her fork, takes a piece of her cake, and eats it.

"He is a very close friend. After Astraea sent him back here, he has been helping me to streamline heaven." Nyx replied, taking a sip of her tea.

"Not an easy task, if I say so myself!" Erebus said.

Nox noticed Erebus made a quick exchange of glances with Nyx, but she didn’t respond. It was the same glance that was shared between Cirrus, Ai, and Artemis.

"Erebus, have you worked on *******"

"I have Nyx I just *******"

The sound faded off for Nox as if they hit her with a flash grenade.

"…"

Nox slowly turned her head towards Erebus.

"*********" Erebus looked at Nox and smiled.

"**** Nox? *** Nox?" Nyx said, noticing Nox blankly staring at Erebus. "Nox, are you paying attention?"

The ringing in her ears had stopped when she came down with a realization.

"…" Nox stands up and takes a step towards Erebus and grabs his collar.

"O-oh! Hey Nox! W-what-cha doing!" Erebus said, putting on a forced smile.

Nox’s eyes widen as she gripped tightened and she bear down on Erebus with a gaze that would make Hera proud.

"… Did you fuck my mom?" Nox said with anger and tears held back.

"I… um. What?" Erebus said with a bit of fear of what was coming.

Nox’s eyes grew more with anger.

"Did you fuckMyMom?" she said with as much restraint as she could.

"W-what do you mean?" Erebus sweat bullets. "A-are y-y-you—"

"Did you fuck my mom, Erebus?"

Erebus shakes his head.

"Did you fuck my mom?"

"I-I-I—"

"Did you fuck my mom, Erebus?"

Nox’s tone grew more hostile and insane.

"Did you fuck my mom?"

"N-no I—"

"Did you fuck her? Did you fuck my fucking mom?"

Erebus shakes his head furiously.

"DID YOU FUCK MY MOM EREBUS!!!!"

"He didn’t," Nyx said, enjoying the sight of Erebus squirming.

"Oh…" Nox let go of his collar and slowly sat back down. "Good. If he—"

"I was the one who fucked him. He looked so cute and happy when he returned. I thought, ‘Hm. Maybe he has gotten better?’, He didn’t. Too busy larping as a dark, evil figure."

"I’LL KILL YOU!!!!" Nox leaped from her seat at Erebus and bit his neck. "RRRRRRR!!!!!"

"GAAH!?!? SHE’S BITING MY NECK!!! HELP ME!!! NYX!!!" Erebus pleaded while Nyx remained in her seat.

"Sip~ Ah~. What a nice day." Nyx smiled as she ate a bit of her cake.

"AHHHHH!!!!!!!!" Nox shouted with blood in her mouth, punching Erebus.

Nyx glanced at the two, and her lips curled even more.

"Aw~ My little girl is so grown up!" She then looked at Erebus. "Mmm… He looks a bit cute, all bloodied."

"NYX!!! NYX!!! HELP!!! SHE’S JUST LIKE CIRR—GAK!!!!" Erebus shouted at the top of his lungs before Nox got her hands wrapped around his neck.

"I’LL CASTRATE YOU, YOU SON OF A BITCH!!!! THEN I’LL SHOVE IT DOWN YOUR FUCKING THROAT AND CHOKE YOU WITH YOUR INTESTINES!!!" Nox shouted with anger in her eyes, choking out Erebus.

"Hm~ Good times." Nyx takes another sip of her tea.

This continued until Erebus left Nyx’s domain. He only ever came back after it was time for Nox to reincarnate.

 

Inspired by It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia.

35