Chapter 3: Out of the Mountain
1.1k 1 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Lil sorcha are you ready?" My mother Aria shouted from downstairs.

"Wait mom!" I shouted back.

'sigh. Dresses in this world are not conservative at all!' I thought.

I'm wearing a sleeveless dress that extends to my knees.

'If I'm in my past life, I'd be shamed by people that I wouldn't think of going out of the house for my entire life anymore.'

"My lil sorcha is so pretty" My dad Anthony praised as I go down. And I felt my cheeks burn because of that.

"Now now Arthur, look at your daughter blushing" said Aria.

"Stop it mom" I calmly interjected. They both laughed.

"You take care when you go out and be good to your mom okay?" I nodded.

"It's too bad that you have to go back to work today" mother told Anthony

"You know how they want to call suddenly everytime"

"Mm. Okay we're going"

"Take care" dad replied.

My mom and I ride on a vehicle with four wheels called cars that works the same as the carriages in my previous world.

My mom is going to enroll me in high school. And I'm very curious how schools work in this place since I've never been to one before because I was homeschooled. My parents said that my identity as a daughter of a general could threaten my life. Mmhm my father is a general. Although the reason for me being homeschooled is very exaggerated, I'm still moved by my parents protectiveness. I mean it's not like im really going to get assassinated or something. There's only a very small chance of that happening.

"My little princess has grown up you're going to leave us already." My mom emotionally said. I internally sighed

"Mom I'm only going to school."

"Isn't that just the same! You're going out the house already. And you'd meet new people there or maybe get a boyfriend and then you're not going to be my sweet little daughter anymore."

"Mom I'm only fourteen. What's with getting a boyfriend." I said. Of course if you added the 26 years in my past life I'm no longer a teen. In total I'd be 40 years old. I'm even older than my mother now.

"Really?" My mom looked at me pitifully

"Yes" my eyes tweaked. If there's one thing that I learned that I should never forget in this world, it is that when mom starts being childish in front of you, you only answer yes or else she wouldn't stop for hours.

"Then you will never forget your mom?" She added

"Yes" I again said

"You'd still let mom hug and kiss you?" I sweated.

"That.." then I saw mom's threatening looks and gulped.

"Mm, yes..." I said with great difficulty.

"Good! My daughter is the best! Remember if there's anyone who tries to bully you in school just punch them in the face and mom will take care of the rest!"

Then I heard the driver's muffled laugh. 'Mom, that's not how you teach your child' I complained internally.

16