Chapter 10: He is Dangerous
725 1 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Marion was standing by the gates of the school as he saw his friend Ryan who was huffing and puffing by the time he reached him.

"Oi! Can't you walk slower? You know I don't have much endurance like you." Ryan wipes his head as he complained to Marion.

"Its because you're always slacking off at your workouts." Marion said with a trace of mirth in his eyes.

"Tsk! You know I'm just a weak high school teacher don't you?" Ryan exaggeratedly said.

"Yeah a weak high school teacher." Marion answered back with Sarcasm.

"Hey you know I quit training long ago." Ryan rolled his eyes.

"If you didn't quit, following my pace isn't difficult at all." Marion said with disappointment as he recalled his friend chose to become a teacher instead of pursuing a military career like him.

"Come on now, I'm better in this job than being a soldier." Replied Ryan.

Suddenly they heard laughters from students coming near them.

"Haha Edmund you should try talking more. You have such a nice voice you know!" Rica said

Luke nodded. "He looks good too, but he keeps on putting his head down. Don't you agree as well Sorcha?"

"Mm" Sorcha inclined her head in agreement.

Edmund felt his face burn once again as he sneaked a glance to Sorcha. 'They are all good to me' he thought.

"Guys I'm going now! Our car is here." Said Rica

"Take care." Sorcha told her

"I... I'm going as well." Edmund muttered.

"You take care too." Sorcha again said.

"How about you Sorcha? You're not going yet?" Luke asked.

"I am. I'm waiting for all of you to go." She said

"Oh that's for a gentleman to do!" Luke laughed. "Besides I'm waiting for my brother today so you can go now."

"Oh, Isn't that Mr. Ryan and your brother?" Sorcha pointed towards the side of the gate. She squinted at the sight of them. 'I just noticed now, he has a dangerous aura.' she inwardly muttered as she looked towards Luke's brother.

"Yeah you're right! Come with me, I'll introduce you to him." Luke held her hand.

Sorcha hurriedly brushed off his hand and said, "Maybe next time. They look like they're talking about something. I'll go now."

"Oh too bad." Luke frowned then smiled again, "see you tomorrow okay?" Then waved his hand.

"Mm. See you tomorrow." Sorcha waved back then left.

"Brother!" Luke shouted to Marion then scratched his head, "Hello uhm Mr. Ryan."

"Haha you don't have to call me that when we're not in class! Looks like you're getting along well with Sorcha Barrons." Ryan said teasingly.

"Haha well, Sorcha is kind." Luke praised her.

"Mm she indeed look kind." Ryan said. Then he looked at his friend beside him and find that he's staring at the direction where sorcha left.

'Sorcha..' Marion thought, 'why does she feel familiar?'

"Hey should we go now?" Ryan asked him

Marion came out of his daze, "ah? Yes, Let's go now."

"Oh okay." Ryan said confused. 'was he in a daze just now? That's rare. Forget it, maybe I'm overthinking."

8