Chapter 28: Let’s Play
385 3 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A four story house could be seen a few meters away from the car Sorcha was in. It has the shape of a tilted letter L. The roof tiles are colored black, and the walls are painted, clean white. It was surrounded with a fair amount of pine trees, and other different kinds of plants. It really looks simple, but it still has the aura of elegance. 


When they neared the gates, it was automatically opened, allowing them to enter freely. Sorcha went down the car, and Luke was waving his hands impatiently at her from the second floor balcony, motioning her to go up.


Sorcha couldn't help but to pinch her temple with how this kid acts. Shouldn't he come down first to get her? She sighed and just allowed one of the maids to take her there.


The inside of the house was really neat. It has a minimalist style, with only a few furnitures placed. A four meter wide stairs greeted her. The steps are all white, while the handle is painted with gold.


The second floor has bigger space than the first. The maid led her to the room where Luke and the others are, before excusing herself.


When she went inside, she instantly heard the boisterous laughter of the group.


"Sorcha!! Come here!" Rica shouted.


She smiled, then walked towards them. 


"Ha-ha Luke and Mr. Ryan's been playing chess. It's the fourth time Luke has lost." Rica explained.


Sorcha looked at the messy chess board, then to the smiling Ryan, and the childish Luke. She laughed when she saw the defeated face of Luke. 'So that's why he didn't come for me downstairs.'


Sorcha looked at everyone. Ryan, today is wearing a casual blue polo shirt and black pants. Luke wears a printed yellow shirt and shorts. Rica is wearing a pink dress, and the quiet Edmund wears a moss green buttoned down shirt and pants.


"Little sis, wanna play with me too?" Ryan asked her.


"No thanks big brother." She replied politely.


Then all the gazes of Rica, Luke and Edmund shifted from Ryan and Sorcha.


"Since when did you two get close? Even calling each other little sis and big bro?" Luke on the side commented.


"I was asked by her father to come to their house to tutor Sorcha before. We became closer then." Ryan patiently explained.


"Ahhh that's why! We didn't know that." Rica on the side said while drinking a glass of juice.

Edmund also nodded after hearing that.


"If you two also like, you can call me big brother too, of course only during when we're not in class." Ryan with a gentle smile added, and looked to Rica and Edmund.


While on the corner, a disregarded young, handsome man instantly frowned upon hearing the things they said just now. He stood up and removed the innocent Luke from where he is seated, then he said to Ryan while arranging the chess pieces, "Let's play." 


Everyone curiously glanced at his sudden action. Sorcha on the other hand was a bit shocked. She knew there was another person inside, but didn't know it was Luke's older brother- Marion.


Ryan looked at his friend then nodded his head and said in a playful tone, "Go easy on an amateur like me."


"Let's start." Marion coldly said.

Thanks for reading! Please leave a ♥ or comment below if you like it. 

Join me in discord! https://discord.gg/96fmXXb


6