Chapter 5.5: Reiko vs an Army of WEED
1.9k 7 72
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Third Person POV

"Hnnng! HYAAH!"(Reiko)

It was an intense battle, between two opposing forces, and immovable object vs unstoppable force. Reiko planted her feet onto the ground, and destroyed her enemies. 

"No need to be so serious, it's just weed."(Cheryl)

Reiko was in fact, just pulling weed.

Her face formed a frown as she looked at Cheryl. 

"What do you mean, this is the beginning of my journey! I have to take it as carefully as I possibly can!"(Reiko)

Confusion swapped  into a warm smile, she placed her hand on Reiko's head and patted her.

"Energetic today aren't you?"(Cheryl)

Realising what she just said, Reiko became quiet and her face flushed red.

"Hey, hey it's ok, it's about time you acted more your age."(Cheryl)

Cheryl giggled, causing Reiko to blush even more.

'But I am not a child...'(Reiko)

Reiko slapped her cheeks with her hands and had a determined face.

"No more distractions, I have to take out all the weed here before the day ends."(Reiko)

She became a robot, doing one assignment as efficiently as a kid can. Take weed out, put in bucket, take weed out, put in bucket, take weed out, put in bucket.

"You know, living your life doing work all day is no way to live, you have to learn to relax a bit."(Cheryl)

Reiko's face became blank after hearing that.

"Of course, I am not saying you should not work but I mean to take a break here and there."(Cheryl)

Reiko had a contemplating look on her face that became a small grin.

"Ok"(Reiko)


It was the end of the day, Reiko held a bucket filled with weed and a toothy grin on her face. 

"Wow look at that. No weed in sight."(Garden Owner)

The field owner pulled out the quils in the drawer and gave it to Reiko.

"Spend it well."(Garden Owner)

Reiko walked down the street, Cheryl tagging behind.

"So what will you do with that pumkin?"(Cheryl)

"Don't make that a thing, and I think I am gonna spend it on some skewers."(Reiko)

As Reiko approached a group of people, Cheryl went invisible. Proceeding to a skewer stand she ordered

"T- Two Bourbon-spiked barbeque chicken kebab, p- please"(Reiko)

The chef gave her, her order. Taking the food she went on her merry-way.

"Cheryl, this is for you."(Reiko)

Cheryl's heart skipped a beat.

"Are you sure?"(Cheryl)

"yeah."(Reiko)

"Awweee, thank you."(Cheryl)

Cheryl clenched her heart while she received her gift.

The two went back to the army base, happily eating their skewers.

I wish to be popular

72