Chapter 18.5: Kamoume Master of Cooking
853 3 31
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Third Person POV

It was a peaceful, sunny day. The forest was filled with lush green vegetation, fuzzy animals, all accompanied by the warm rays of the sun. And in one this forest lays a-

"Welcome back to Kamoume's cooking show!"(Kamoume)

Said the little girl, wooden spatula on hand. 

Ptat Ptat Ptat

A group, specifically three, of adults were sitting on a long log, clapping for the young girl. 

"Today, we're gonna make a... a..... Ah! Maiyoo and eggs!"(Kamoume)

The audience clapped in response to her delight. 

"To begin, you must gently peel the maiyoo and cut it into chunks. Assistance! Can you get me the knife?"(Kamoume)

From the bushes came a small, white haired girl wearing a just as white chef hat. She was holding little kitchen knife. Kamoume energetically grabbed the handle of the knife and started peeling. It took her a while and it was rough but she got the job done.

"Taa daa!"(Kamoume)

Kamoune shouted as she held the maiyoo high in the air. It was... rough... it was polygonal. She then began cutting the red vegetable on the tree stump. 

"Ok, now that the maiyoo has been cut up, we can now cook it and the egg!"(Kamoume)

...

"psssp, reiko, can you get the egg?"(Kamoume)

Reiko simply nodded and scurried away, leaving Kamoume alone.

...

"Uhhh... I..."(Kamoume)

Kamoume simply stared off into space, without a thought in her mind while her assistant was going to get the egg. Soon enough Reiko appeared from the bushes, eggo on hand. 

Kamoume cracked the egg and poured it onto a metal pan. The eggo sizzled as the girl use her spatula to scramble it around. She then threw the maiyoo as the eggo cooked. The maiyoo and eggo danced in pan like a little ballerinas. 

It was a grueling  and heartfelt battle, Kamoume had to do this right, she can't overcook it like last time. Time marched on, as the intensive war in the most intensive generation fought in the most intensive battleground. It was painful and arduous, but in the end, there was one sole victor.

"It is done!"(Kamoume)

Kamoume cheered as she held a plate of maiyoo and eggs. It was soft and fluffy like a cloud, coupled with the maiyoo it gave off a reddish hue. 

Moume clapped for her daughter, a smile on her face. 

The audience, and Reiko, grabbed the plate of food and took a bite. 

...

Moume looked pale as she smiled and say.

"It... was very good hon-ey..."(Moume)

Kite on the other hand ate the food without a change in expression, but Tofu...

"Blarrgh..."(Tofu)

Vomited out the meal. 

Reiko's eyes were spiraled, she was barely keeping the food in. 

"Huh? Was it that bad?"(Kamoume)

Kamoume said before taking a bite. Her expressions changed instantaneously, her tongue sticking out as she tried to wash it away with water. Soon the taste disappeared, leaving the little girl's face wet with tears.

You see dear readers, what Kamoume forgot was that if the maiyoo isn't seasoned properly, it wounds up tasting like a half rotten corpse. 

Kamoume had tears trickling down her face, as she knew, who the victor of the battle was.

A .5 chapter to all my readers. Sorry for deleting Chapter 19, I didn't like it so I am rewriting, but I didn't want to leave you guys hanging so I made this. Hope you enjoyed it! -Me~<#

Ps. .5 chapters are usually in a vacuum

31