Chapter 34.5: A Day in P’horruki Before Reiko
363 5 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Kamoume POV

La li la li la~

Hello! My name is Kamoume! I am uh... this many years old! Wait... can you see that? uh I am wait, one two tree fore fibe sigs! I am sigs years old! 

I am playing with grandpappy today!

"Oof! You're too strong!"(Umesou)

I am a the strongest! I beat grandpappy in a fighting match! I was making a cool pose on top of him, with my hands on my hip like SUPERMAN! ... who's superman? Welp who knows!

"I am bored! Let's go play tag!"(Kamoume)

I said loudly and began running! I can't lose to grandpappy! After all I am faster, stronger and younger! I like an indestructible1what does in dee struck table mean? -Kamoume missile!2what's a miss eye'll -Kamoume

I was going too fast and-

BANG

I hit a cabinet. 

There was some kind of decorated blue vase on it and it toppled and toppled and.. OH NO! 

It fell. 

There were tears in my eyes while grandpappy ran to me.

"Uwahhh!"(Kamoume)

My body shook in fear, I was gonna die! This is it! The end of my long and plentiful life!

I- I- I- I-, I don't know what to do! I, I grandpappy is gonna punish me a- and, I am going to, I am going to...

Grandpappy was desperately removing all the glass, trying to piece it together. His eyes were popped out and sweat was going down his head. 

"Are you okay? Are you hurt?"(Umesou)

huh? Why isn't grandpappy angry?

He was patting me on the head, am I not in trouble.

"I- I- I am in trouble?"(Kamoume)

He looked back at me with a sorry look but not really... grandpappy was biting his lips and his eyes had a scary look in it.

"No, but do not do that again okay? Now grandpappy has to clean this up, so go outside for a minute okay?"(Umesou)

I nodded and quickly went outside. My ears wiggled because I heard grandpappy, he was not happy, but also not angry...

--------

Third Person POV

It was a normal day, deep in the woods of Unsterblich. In a small, unknown village of P'horruki, the chief was seen strolling about leisurely. He had a smile on his face, looking at his people peacefully do their work. Approaching a small flower shop, he picked up a small, pink flower.  As he smelt the flora, a peaceful smile rose up on his face. Enjoying the simple, gentle aroma, he faced the florist with a warm gaze, reaching his arm out and giving her a handful of quils. 

The florist frantically moved in shock, her mouth jittering in one spot.

"I- I can't accept this!"(Florist)

Her words simply fell on deaf ears, as Umesou calmly walked away, flower on hand. 

Full to the brim with life, the worker passed by, waving at the chief. Some were building houses, others were selling food yet they all had a smile on their faces, well, not all of them.

Waving back at his people with a smile, he walked down stairs that led to a river bed. Large tree roots acted as bridges for people to pass. He walked underneath them all, following the trail entering the deep woods.

Umesou walked, and walked, and walked and walked. Away from all the villagers, he jumped over overgrown roots with ease. Pushing away the thorny bushes, and walked barefoot through the streams.

It took only a few minutes for him to reach his destination. Being welcomed by a mound on what should be purely flat land, a genuine smile was drawn on him. The leaves crumbled as he went, step by step. His arms reached out, placing the flower on it.

"I hope you like it."(Umesou)

I don't know what to put here

10