Chapter 073: Don’t Come Near, Else I Might Commit Suicide!
384 2 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

Everything there was darkness.

Or maybe the lack of any existence made him think it was darkness.

Sending a wandering gaze to his left and right, he thought back to how he ended up here in the first place.

...

In the forest, a greedy-eyed creature glared at a non-expressive creature.

The greedy creature seemed to bark something at the other creature, which in turn dissolved into shadows on all sides.

The greedy creature then fished out a black pendant hanging on its neck. Grinning, the creature foolishly self-talked, “Hehehe, I don’t care what you are, but as long as you’re mine, I must be able to use you!”

With that, the creature hovered its finger above the pendant. He seemed to be trying a magic trick when suddenly, without any injury, a drop of blood slid out of his fingertip.

As the blood dripped on the black jade pendant, it gave a mystical vibe, yet it looked no different from any ordinary drop of blood.

Tap.

The drop of blood silently rested on the pendant. As the greedy creature’s eager expression turned to that of a disappointment, the blood suddenly disappeared, as if absorbed by the black pendant.

“Yaaa––!!!”

Before the greedy creature could shout in excitement, he discovered a black dot on the pendant was getting larger by the second. Before he could decide whether it was a good thing or bad, the small dot turned into a terrifying black hole. The unimaginable attraction force took no effort to devour the foolish, greedy creature.

Like that, another greedy creature’s life came to an end.

Only, Tian Lang found himself in this space without any light.

For some reason, he felt extremely comfortable, as if this was his playground.

His views shifted a little, and all the elements in this space were present before his eyes, and damn, he found himself surrounded by a massive influx of colors. They were so dense and bright that he had to squint his eyes.

The chaotic creature had a familiar feeling, but he couldn’t quite grasp when and where he saw something similar. Before he dismissed the useless thoughts, he felt a small tug, and the sensation of touching the ground returned.

“Eh? You actually haven’t died yet? You’re such a strange human boy. No, not a human?” Just as Tian Lang was sure of his bare body without a piece of clothing, a graceful yet astonished female voice rang out.

Tian Lang bolted up. One hand covered his mighty rod and the other his chest, he righteously declared, “Don’t come closer! If you try to tarnish my purity, I’ll jump here and suicide!”

“...”

That went perfectly, right? Tian Lang was glad he read some fiction books. Else, he really wouldn’t care about not having a piece of clothing, and in return, attract unwanted suspicion.

But life disappointed the script of the fiction book.

“Pfft–”

His threat seemed ineffective as a suppressed giggle resounded and soon turned to that of pleasant laughter.

“–Hahaha~”

Before Tian Lang could identify the source, a pair of large palms lifted his face.

Following that, a beautiful face entered his vision, and the pair of soft, creamy lips kissed him on the mouth.

It’s this again?!

Tian Lang’s colorful world was replaced by a pair of shapely golden brows and green forest eyes.

The first thought he had was that he finally got ‘this’ again, but being forced upon affected his masculine Alpha self. The innocent tongue hovering in his mouth got coiled by his own, and instinctively, or to get a better grasp, his two hands held onto the gorgeous face firmly.

The beauty was surprised by Tian Lang’s quick action but didn’t seem to mind it.

But Tian Lang only knew this much. Their lips together and tongue coiled, none made further movement.

Then he found this beauty was sucking his inner energy...

So, is that why they do ‘this’? He was always a little confused why humans did this, only now he got a clue.

How could Tian Lang let his inner energy get sucked so easily?

He firmly controlled his Qi, but it was child’s play compared to his opponent. All the qi that he cultivated for the last two months was gone in a matter of seconds. She was so fast that Tian Lang even doubted it could be gone so fast.

The beauty retreated. For reasons unknown a feeling of regret rose in his heart.

He seemingly failed to remember the sudden loss of taste and shape of that tongue.

“Ah~ This is really refreshing~ It’s been so long that I’ve ever felt so comfortable~!” The beauty that had kissed him said with a gasp of admiration from within the darkness.

It feels refreshing? Tian Lang was a little dumbfounded.

He wasn’t reliant on Qi, but suddenly getting cleaned of all his inner Qi made him sulk.

It was also then he got to take in the full view of the beauty in front.

Standing in front of him was a beauty over 2 meters tall. Her mature features were incredibly gorgeous and refined, with creamy skin, green forest-like eyes unblinkingly staring at him, full of surprise and curiosity. Long mane of golden hair demurely cascaded down her shoulders, covering the erect twin peaks on her chest that was defying gravity.

Tian Lang gulped and resisted the urge to bury his head in this fleshy pile of mounds.

Yes, she was similarly bare, just like him.

Since you’re not worried, why should I?

Tian Lang finally understood why this beauty laughed. It was because she was also a comrade-in-crime that it didn’t work on her.

Looking down, he didn’t know much but felt like it was a shapely waist that deserved to be wrapped by his arms.

Now that he had come so far, Tian Lang had to continue. Else, how would he confirm the gender of this drop-dead gorgeous beauty?

His literal wolfy eyes gazed below, and his eyes literally shined, “Woah, you have such a beautiful tail~”

At that honest praise and appreciation, the golden-haired Serpent Beauty had a prideful smile all over. Her smile was like breezy sunshine in the forest, capable of swaying anyone to her bidding.

Her six arms extending outwards behind her gorgeous waterfall of golden hair. One pair folded beneath her mighty mounds, another pair cupped his face.

“O-o, Woa–how come you have a tail and six arms?”

One soft hand lifted Tian Lang’s lower jaw lightly, and those forest eyes were filled with laughter: “Handsome boy, this is not strange. I am a Serpent Empress; of course, I look different from you and humans. Don’t you think that my very existence is the very definition of beauty?”

At that inquiry, Tian Lang alternated between her attractive face, irresistible fleshy mounds, and the elegant tail. Since her size was bigger, her mounds were even more pronounced. The more he alternated between different parts of her body, the more beautiful she seemed to become.

Honestly, the bottom half of the golden-haired beauty’s body was simply irresistible to the chaotic creature. A snake tail that measured a few meters in length. It was akin to white jade in color and was truly beautiful, with a sort of grace that could not be explained.

Compared to human legs, he found a strange sort of elegance and charm to it.

That swaying six arms on her shoulders were indeed a bit too overwhelming. If only there were a pair of beautiful arms, that would be wonderfully perfect to his aesthetic.

And he wanted to keep staring at her face as long as he could.

Only after a long while did Tian Lang open his mouth, “Beautiful.”

It seemed that’s all he could mutter, yet the Serpent Empress was satisfied. She understood that that’s all he could come up with. She was so gorgeous that any extra words would be superficial. As expected of her Royal Self.

Tian Lang measured their length in his mind and found himself two heads shorter if he calculated above their waistline. He snorted in annoyance. So what if you’re tall? I’m only two years old and have a long way to grow taller!

He gave her impressive chest a side glance.

“So, who are you?” his question was seemingly asked to her mounds.

“Hmm~? My name is Fei Wen Li. Please call me World’s Most Beautiful Serpent Empress.” The golden-haired beauty let out an extremely confident smile.

“Greetings, World’s Most Beautiful Serpent Empress. I’m Tian Lang, World’s Most Handsome and Talented Individual.”

Where did that come from? Well, Tian Lang couldn’t let himself be in a lower position than this Empress, could he?

“Humu,” the Empress nodded her head in both satisfaction and understanding, “Now let us have a little chat, handsome boy. Can you tell me how you were able to break through this Black Hole Seal? Furthermore, are you already an Innate? You had so much pure Qi.” The golden Serpent Empress Fei Wen Li asked curiously as she blinked her forest-like eyes, looking into Tian Lang’s eyes.

“I don’t know, I was only trying to see how to use the black pendant I had. As for being an Innate... I can’t help it when I’m the world’s most talented individual.” Tian Lang shook his head, indicating the helplessness of being so talented.

As for being an Innate, Tian Lang thought it might be the mysterious realm all teachers refused to reveal. If that was the case, Tian Lang himself knew that he was a step away.

Apparently, a strange phenomenon will occur when someone breaks through to that realm. A golden pillar of light will soar to the sky. Depending on their potential, the pillar of light’s height could vary.

Months ago, a similar event occurred. Strangely, no one could identify the source but the talk of a new Ranker’s appearance still happens quite often among the teachers.

Empress Fei Wen Li’s golden eyebrows plunged into a frown as she unexpectedly nodded and agreed, “You are indeed talented. I have never met anyone like you among any races.

“I lost track of time and can’t even remember how long I was sealed here for. I think this time I was in a deep sleep for more than ten thousand years? I was unable to come out of the everlasting dreamland for thousands of years, yet your blood had awakened me instantly...

“No matter what kind of life comes in, this Black Hole Seal will reduce everything to nothingness. I tried all sorts of methods I could think of, but was only able to ensure that my soul did not disappear. My physical body was unfortunately devoured by the Black Hole.

“However, you, a boy barely in the Innate Realm, can somehow stand perfectly well and unscratched.” The Serpent Empress couldn’t understand the logic but had to cast away her disbelief. “Not only were you not affected by the chaotic energy outside of this sphere. You seemed to be utterly immune to Black Hole’s engulfing ability.

“Most amazing of all, I have never seen such a young Innate Ranker. If in this endless, deep magic world, I say that I am the second, no one would dare to claim that they are first. Even so, I used 25 years to prepare myself before I started to cultivate in the Innate Realm. Entering the Innate Realm took me another fifty years. To reach your state, I had used a total of one hundred years. However, since your life has a glow to it, you must still be an unreasonably young boy...”

17