Chapter 074: The Proud Molester!
331 2 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

Although Tian Lang heard everything clearly, he couldn’t process the first part of Empress Fei Wen Li’s speech.

In a deep sleep for more than ten thousand years and sealed even before that?

Tian Lang simply couldn’t understand how one can even live like that.

He was only two years, even a month shy from that. Yet, he couldn’t imagine himself locked up in a room for a day, and ten thousand years?

He might prefer dying!

That was the most brutal way to keep one alive.

Tian Lang lifted his arm, seemingly wanting to touch her face.

The Serpent Empress wanted to avoid his arrogant hand, but his words froze her still.

“You, must’ve been lonely,” his hand landed on her smooth cheek.

Although she looked frozen still, Tian Lang knew she wasn’t.

His palm transmitted the violent twitching of her soft facial muscles. The hands on his shoulder and cheeks trembled.

Empress Fei Wen Li herself was feeling weird.

Not even for a second did she consider herself as lonely for as long as she could remember. But when this boy mentioned it, she found herself trembling, stuffy mouthed, and strange feelings she forgot she had.

She knew she had to squeeze something hard to calm herself down.

She hugged the boy tight, bearing in mind not to kill him accidentally.

Her mind slowly returned to her previous state as she could feel the sincerity behind his words. He honestly thought she was lonely and feared how lonesome it might’ve been.

For the first time when hugging another woman, Tian Lang consciously or unconsciously didn’t focus on her chest.

It was without a doubt a proof of how much Tian Lang understood and feared the thought of being alone for such a long time. He might be able to ignore loneliness, but he would be beyond salvation without anything to do.

“So, now you can go out, right? You don’t have to stay in this desolate space anymore.” Tian Lang found himself being unusually caring towards this pitiful empress.

“I probably cannot leave for eternity... Having no real solid body, there is no way to leave the Black Hole Seal.” Empress Fei Wen Li already recovered from her emotional state. She let him go and spoke with sorrow that it could almost break people’s hearts.

“But your body...” Tian Lang wanted to refute when he realized everything below Empress Fei Wen Li’s neck was different from a real body. In his elemental eyes, they lacked the substance of a real body. The lower his gaze went, the more illusory it became.

“What you see is a body that is a cross between a mirage and projection of my soul... Even though I had slept for ten thousand years, my body still hasn’t even recovered half of its former glory.”

Tian Lang gently grabbed a handful of her lustrous golden hair. Before the empress could give him an earful, he opened his mouth, “How can I get you out of this seal?”

Empress Fei Wen Li was speechless. Was this boy a natural, or he was timing perfectly? Last time she wanted to avoid his hand, but his words made her unable to. This time she wanted to give him an earful when he asked a question she could not refuse to answer.

“You really, have a way with your words...” The Empress admitted defeat. “Please be stronger, stronger than me, stronger than the person who sealed me in this Black Hole Seal. Only then can you release me from this prison!”

“...how strong are you?” Tian Lang asked. That was quite vague.

“You will know when the time comes. The you now is still far away. You will have to strive harder, but with your talent, I’m sure you’ll be able to do it in hundreds of years to come. Of course, that is if you aren’t already dead by that time.” Empress Fei Wen Li suddenly became more dejected. “How could I have signed a Soul Blood Contract with a new Innate Ranker? If you died, I would also die. This is really too pitiful.”

“Since we’re contracted, can’t I take you in my Grimoire?”

At that, Empress Fei Wen Li shook her head, “Once I get in your Grimoire, you would be locked inside the Black Hole Seal forever, without a chance to get out in your whole life.”

“Don’t worry, I’m not so easy to kill. Just hold on a little longer. I promise I’ll get you out. I don’t like having what’s mine in other’s mercy.” Although Tian Lang said that he was actually worried. It would take hundreds of years even with his talent?

It seemed Tian Lang’s words tugged a string of the Empress’s heart as she suddenly had an ambiguous expression. “Oh, your masculine pride surpasses heaven itself. Unfortunately, your masculinity is useless without strength. Even though I’m like this, I’m still stronger than you.”

“Oh? What can you do with your strength?” Tian Lang spoke while rubbing the handful of silky hair. As if he was daring her to do something.

“Right, I’m very strong, but in front of you, I’m a weak woman. Just now, even when you are molesting me, I have no way to stop you!” Empress Fei Wen Li’s exceptional smiling face had the pitiful air of a bullied wife. Being his guardian beast, she really was at his mercy.

“Molest?” Tian Lang blinked. His brain almost stopped working. When he asked his friend Xue Wu Xia what this word meant in the dictionary, she described it as one of the most heinous crimes humans could commit.

A molester was the worst of the worst.

He was only touching her; how could it count as molesting?!

Tian Lang looked at the glittering hair in his hand. The faint fragrance coupled with the silky touch made him reluctant to let them go.

“Fine then, I’m a molester who molested the World’s Most Beautiful Serpent Empress!” Tian Lang snorted, indicating he was not bothered by the Serpent Empress’s words.

“A proud molester? Ah, how could I be so unlucky?” Empress Fei Wen Li faked a pained expression but quickly asked him something important, “Can I ask you something? What exactly are your blood vessels? How can your blood awaken me from my eternal dream and invade this Black Hole Seal?”

“I’m not sure either,” in truth, Tian Lang was more confused than anyone else about his own blood. He had read in a book that middle-grade and above bloodlines can counteract each other.

Someone with more than two contradicting bloodlines would most likely die because their bloodlines counteracted the other. And his blood, which possibly possessed the highest-level of many bloodlines, never counteracted.

Empress Fei Wen Li sighed. This matter was indeed too big for a newly advanced Innate.

“Please don’t worry, I’ll seek methods to get you out as soon as possible,” consoled Tian Lang. Then he realized, to seek methods, he first had to go outside. “Right, how do I get out of this place?”

Realizing that Tian Lang wanted to leave, an extremely reluctant expression surfaced on Empress Fei Wen Li’s face immediately. But she quickly recovered with ease as she smiled and nodded: “I can send you out of this place immediately, but if this happens, I will need to use up a large amount of Spiritual Energy.

“It is even possible that my body that is still recovering slowly would be affected to a great extent, and I will sink into sleep again...

“Do... do you have to leave now?”

Since they were contracted, as the Master, Tian Lang could feel his summons’ intense emotions.

Feeling the strong reluctance in his soul’s connection, Tian Lang softened again. Nobody would want to remain alone when they got a company after thousands of years.

He shook his head and clarified, “I was making sure whether I had a way out or not,” he thought hard to think what one would want to do after meeting a human after thousands of years. “Do you want to talk? I wonder how the World’s Most Beautiful Serpent Empress was in her early days.”

To the chaotic creature who never cared about another person, it was too hard to come up with anything better.

Empress Fei Wen Li’s eyes glittered at that, “It can’t be helped then, but count yourself lucky because not anyone can get the luxury of a story by my own mouth.”

“Yes, I’m most honored, Your Highness, the Most Beautiful Serpent Empress.” Tian Lang was happy to oblige with her demands. He wasn’t even sure why, but her happiness seemed to be affecting him very deeply.

The Serpent Empress beckoned him and laid on the ‘platform.’ Noticing his confusion, she clarified, “This is a treasure made from Ancient Runes. It is the reason that I was able to avoid getting my soul destroyed. The area of five meters in diameter of this platform is safe from the Black Hole Seal’s deadly power. It is the transparent shield that created this small safe heaven inside the seal.”

Glancing at her perky buttocks followed by her smooth white tail, Tian Lang gulped and laid beside her. They both laid flat on their stomach as the feeling of discovering something great lingered in Tian Lang’s mind.

Empress Fei Wen Li recounted her story.

She was born in the Demon Royal Family, but her position wasn’t exactly bright. She was the third bottom princess, and Royals hardly saw princesses in a good light. Even though she was talented in cultivation, the chance of her being in a significant position was close to none.

At her early age, she entered the Tong Tian Tower. Her fast growth and strong fighting prowess meant demons quickly gathered under her banner, and she established her first army on the fourth floor as a Demon Commander.

After another seven years, she was promoted to Demon Marshal. It was around then she prepared herself to break through to the Innate Realm. It took her fifty years to become an Innate, and three hundred years later, she established her own nation.

During this time, she encountered countless life-death situations. However, most of those came from exploring ruins. She cautioned him multiple times to be extra cautious during exploring ruins but never told him to not explore them.

When he asked why her answer was: “One of the reasons my growth was so fast is because of the rewards from exploring those ruins. Not everything will be useful to you, but the remaining that will be helpful would be enough to hasten your growth or add to your fighting prowess.”

“Now it is your turn,” Empress Fei Wen Li ended her story mid-way.

“What? Why? What did you do after creating your own nation? No, how did you even do that? Tell me first!” Tian Lang was naturally unwilling.

The Serpent Empress’s life was full of her adventurous spirit. It wasn’t about strength alone. The will to do something, to achieve something, Empress Fei Wen Li was full of that, and her pride was the proof of that.

Tian Lang was filled with encouragement and motivation. He felt sitting still even for a second was a waste of time. He had to do something great and purposeful. Yet, he wanted to learn more about her, how she lived, how she spent the rest of her life, what she did.

He was so curious that he had never been so curious before.

But Empress Fei Wen Li was stout on her decision, not willing to even budge on her words. Seeing Tian Lang sulking, she explained patiently, “You’re currently not old enough to learn more. I’ve already recounted significant events that happened in the first four hundred years of my life. Are you even that old? Can you exchange so many significant events? That’s why, when you return next time, I will tell you what I did next.”

Although disappointed, Tian Lang understood her ploy. She was basically setting him up so that he had to return and do some world shocking deeds.

I would’ve come even without that, hmph!

Although he complained, Tian Lang made some changes to his story and made it as enjoyable as possible: “Then be prepared to be shocked, choked, and surprised because you’re about to get a ride to a common-sense defying journey~”

15