Night 3.5- Bann Bon
118 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Born and raised in the Kaios Desert he grew up rather tough like most children.

“Get his wallet!”

“You dam brats! Ill sell you off to an old hag!!”

“Fuck you!!”

He did a litany of crimes to survive in such a harsh environment that of course included murder.

“Dam you really killed him!” said a child.

“Of course!” Bann said counting the money he made. “See how fat he is? He was fucking loaded! Now lets go and fill our stomachs!”

But it was always for either his or those under him survival. He knew his morals and stuck by them as best as he could until he had met up Cirrus.

“Tell me is your pirate crew working by themselves or with another country?”

That was the first time he willing threw his people under the bus and told Cirrus were Jane was.

Now under his service Cirrus brought the crew untold levels of fame and fortune, the raids they did were far more faster and profitable taking anything that wasn’t nailed down and selling it off. Never did they thought their treasure room would be full enough to have the thought of swimming in it. But despite everything good Bann felt his new boss’s tactics to be incredibly cruel and brutally effective. His actions lead him to following Cirrus both under fear and out of personal benefit, after all it wasn’t him doing the actions he was just…watching from the sides.

“And I feel like for every step that demon you made takes will leave an imprint on you.”

These were words he felt true for Cirrus and himself, he followed along his boss’s trail of blood profiting from it himself.

“You know eventually the wind will pick up and cover the tracks returning it back to normal.”

“…That’s true I’m sure whatever you do you will bounce back! You’re the toughest kid I ever seen!”

“And as a kid it’s time for me to sleep. Try not to stay up to late Bann.”

“I make no promises.”

As his boss left Bann sat where he did and looked out into the desert, he realized his boss didn’t like what he was doing as well. If one could love the dunes of sand then they certainly are trying to find the beauty in something so common. Paired that knowing he was a kid drove it home even further.

“…I hope there wont be a day that demon won’t bleed into your boss.”

6