Night 4- Stroll
115 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Few nights later at Sorshana, his crew went into the city to have some fun. Cirrus like always would wander around the city exploring every nook and cranny since he couldn’t drink.

‘It still amazes me how different human settlements act now when night comes around. Before they would always be torches lighting the whole place.’ Nox said in Cirrus’s invisibility cloak.

“I’m sure there are a few rural town or two that are like that.”

‘Mmm…say do you ever think of one day moving out into a rural village? Their always so quiet and nice!’

“…Never really thought about it. Mmm…possibly but I feel that I would go do that when I’m like old you know.”

‘Shame really, I bet with your looks you could get the village chiefs daughter or any other country girl.”

“Is that what you saw?”

‘Yes, some hero would come into town impress the people, have a nice night and then I’ll be on the run again.’

“Then lets not do that. I don’t want you to have some PTSD from it.”

‘PTSD… what’s that?’

“Something hopefully neither you, I nor the crew will ever get.”

‘Explain, I wanna know! Is it some sickness or something?’

“Something along those lines.” Cirrus stops to see some guards and takes another route. “It means Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder. Usually when you undergo something very, very stressful like say surviving a life or death situation that person may not wish to go near anything that related to that moment.”

‘Hmm…guess that’s something new the people made.’

‘I doubt such a term would come about within my lifetime. They categorized adventures who lost people in the dungeon and or lost limbs to monster to no longer be adventures and deemed cowards.’

“Are you hungry?”

‘You read my mind!’

Cirrus walked into an alley and undid the invisibility. He then walked out onto the streets by the side. He went and bought stall food before finding a spot to sit down and watch the people move about.

Cirrus could see the different walks of life in the city, he could see some guards patrolling about, a few citizen’s going to eat, drunkards getting thrown out the tavern, prostitute’s trying to lure in customers.

‘Dam that seems pretty fun, I wanna get dunk and party with my crew.’

“Hey Nox, how are your memories? Are they still jumbled?”

‘Mmm…A bit. Those years sealed away really blended together the timeframe.’

“I see…Haa.” Cirrus sighs. “These are going to be some long months.”

'Do you wanna go back and practice your spearmanship?’

“Kinda yeah.”

6