Night 5- Red Towers
117 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

This chapter is rather bloody.

9 nights later at the Upper Northern Theater.

“Gaaah!!!”

“Kill them!!”

Boom! Boom!

“Ahh!! Ahh!! My leg!! My leg!!”

Fsh! Fsh! Fsh!

Fsh! Fsh! Fsh!

Fsh! Fsh! Fsh!

“Hah! Hah! Fuck me this is fucking bullshit!!” shouted Bann taking cover.

“I know what you mean.” Said Robert. “They got some of our men within the cannon fire, but we also got some of them as well. Captain how is our status?”

Bang! Bang!” Jane fires off her flintlock pistols. “Tch! Better then expected. Zephyr really took the attention when he went into the other tower.”

Currently they were ordered to take over the Twin Stone Pillar Towers. Large 10-story buildings built off the bones of some old religious sect building. It is heavily reinforced with barricades and wooden spiked. Most of the people actually went over to the other tower when Cirrus attacked using the bridge connecting the two to cross over quickly.

“Keep firing!! Those filthy pirates!! I want them all dead!! Where are the ones that went to the left tower dammit!!” said the commander, a level 3 of the Vritra Familia.

“Sir we aren’t getting anything! No one has returned!”

“Fuck! Fuck! It’s that dam Demon! Go down and kill the pirates yourselves! We’re leaving!”

“Understood sir-Gah!” a spear emerged through his back. His feet were off the ground for a few seconds before falling flat on the floor.

“Y-you!?” the command said a bit scared.

Cirrus was splattered in blood along with his spear and shield, even his antler’s had torn flesh hanging off them even an organ or two.

“Chalapaka of the Vritra Familia. I have come to take your head.”

“You fucking monster!! I won’t die here!! Wait-“ a sudden realization dawned on him. “What of Cetrama!? Did you kill him!!”

“Do you not see the liver on my antlers?”

“You fucking pallum fuck!!!”

“I’m not a pallum, I’m a human.”

“W-what-!?”

In the brief realization Cirrus had already thrown his shield and spear. Chalapaka was about to dodge when he could see Cirrus already caught up to the spear and swung it like a baseball hitting the shield sending it flying at him from such an odd position it struck him in the face.

“Gah!?” a slight daze hit him before a piercing hot feeling in his thigh. “!!!!!!!!!!!” his mind sharped as much as he screamed out in pain.

He fell over grabbing his thigh.

“Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! What level are you! I know you’re a dam Pallum! No human child could be this dam monstrous!” Blood began pour out of him heavily.

“Oh I am. Here let me show you.” He removed his mask to show him.

“!!” his blood when cold as the liver hit the floor. The face of a monster. “N-no!? your supposed to have been killed by-“

“Goodbye.” Cirrus grabbed the end of the spear. “You won't be telling a soul. (Exousía, Adorn: Erymanthian).”

The boar armor cladded him, and he tightly grabbed held the spear and swung him like a kabob at the wall.

Gah!!!” The wall broke and Chalapaka’s eyes were fuzzy and dull as he plummets down.

Cirrus walks to the edge as Nox comes and lands on his shoulder.

‘There still some left in the tower.’

Cirrus watches as he falls but then turned his head.

“Lets quickly finish this off.”

Splat!

The towers were reclaimed. But due to how it looked inside many renamed it the Red Towers.

6