Night 6- Report
118 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Some time later Cirrus went a bit into the desert to report to Ouranos and Fels.

“And so that’s the end of it. I have helped push and culled as much as I can from the Vritra Familia.”

Cirrus of course left out the bloody parts.

“Very good.” Said Ouranos. “We got word that Hermes and his Familia have been putting in work to deal with the ones that branched off. He should arrive within 3 or so months.”

“I can back his words.” Said Fels. “We have been getting word from our branch in other cities.”

“That’s good.”

‘He better get here fast.’ He slightly grips the orb tightly. ‘I don’t want to be here anymore; the battles are becoming more and more bloody.’

Cirrus has been in the Kaios Desert for around 2 months. He already started to notice his own mental wellbeing is turning more and more cold and ruthless.

He of course won’t tell them this.

“So how are things in the city?”

“They are well enough, some activity here and there. Tell me are you eating enough? Sleeping enough? Are you brush-“

“Fels I’m doing just fine.” His heart felt at ease before some shame set in. Shame for having done so much atrocities all in the name of justice. He doesn’t think how he could meet Fels in the eyes or sockets in this case. “Well I got to get going, I have stuff to do.”

“Alright take care Cirrus.”

The orb gets dimmer, and Cirrus puts it in a special box.

“…Nox are you far enough away?”

‘I am, want me to do it?’

“Yup.”

Far off in the distance Cirrus could see a small sphere of white light.

“!” Cirrus could feel a good chunk of his magic leave him. “Mmm…Its very tiring.”

‘Y-yeah I’m going to need you to come get me, I’m…pretty tiered. Guess this my limit when under a unfinished contract.’

“I’m on the way. With this Sungsen will be easier in a few days.”

6