Night 10- Sunrise
164 2 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Some time pass and the boss’s time was up. With help from the Hermes Familia the Vritra Familia was uprooted he can leave. He did have one last request.

“Boss are you sure you will be okay?” asked Jane. “It was you know…”

“I know Jane, that’s why I wish to pay it a visit. Nox can you stay here?”

‘Of course.’ She nods.

His crew watched as he walks to Fort Bukhara alone under the cover of night. The current status of the fort was unusable, the armies of Shalzard destroyed it with cannon and fire as well as being looted down to the bone leaving on a once mighty fortress into a ruin.

Cirrus walked within the fortress and found the ground underfoot was slicked with yellow pools of human fat and the walls grew redder as he walked to the area he placed them all in.

At the area it was caked in coagulated blood covered walls and ground with layers of blood tinted human fat.

He walks in the center of area, the ground sticks to the bottom of Cirrus’s boots.

He could hear the sounds of the area, sounds of people pleading, begging, crying out.

“I am sorry. I know my apology means nothing to you, but I am sorry.” He puts his hands together. “I have no other words for you all. You can forgive me or not I don’t care because I won’t forgive myself. This will follow me till my death.” He looks up to the night sky. “It was the same night sky as that day…I wonder how many atrocities are committed under your cover of dark.”

He looks back down and walks back to his crew. He could feel the people he killed clinging onto him.

 

Sailing through the desert Cirrus sat in the birds nest.

‘How does it feel going back home?’ Nox said on his antlers.

“Nice as this cool breeze. How does it feel to leave this desert?”

‘Mmm…amazing!! Is that even a question Cirrus! I cant wait to see the world and Orario!’

“…Sad to say it won't be as peaceful as Sorshana there is-“

‘I know Evilus, the reason you are here. No rest for the wicked huh?’

“No. We will have to keep fighting when we get back.”

‘So long as I am by your side it’s going to be fine!’

As they sailed they could see the sun coming over the horizon.

“What a nice sight, I think I’m going to miss the scenery.”

‘It has it charms.’

Cirrus gets down and goes to his room and sleeps with Nox in his arms tightly like a child would their favorite plush toy.

8