Chapter 1:
119 3 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Scanning…Scanning…Locating Suitable Host…]


[Suitable Host Not Found. Scanning Again…Suitable Host Not found.]


[Suitable Host, Not Found…Not found…Not Found…Not Found]


[Possibility Of Finding Suitable Host Less Than 0%…]


[This Is To Be Expected, Now Beginning Fall Back Plan…Creating Suitable Host]


[Suitable Host Created]


[Suitable Host Located]


[Now installing…Dragon space system(DSS)…]


[Now Creating Dragon Space]

With a sudden burst, a void deprived of color manifested. A sound came, and the void that was once empty became filled with lakes, hills, and mountains. Sprouting from the ground a rainbow color grass…

SNAPP

The sound came again appearing at the top of the highest mountain, a cherry tree. The tree moved and flowing from it were 12 dragons silhouettes each with its own shapes and systems. 

Fire, water, earth, wind, wood, lightning, darkness, holy, space, time, star, and force 

The 12 dragon silhouette were two-dimensional, flying in circles above the cherry tree where they stayed seated.

RAWWWRRR

An earth-shattering roar fell causing the ground to shake and the space to rattle. 

[The 12 Great Dragons Have Been Seated]

[Now Randomly Choosing One Of The Twelve Great Dragons To Hatch!]

Sounding throughout the space, was a ticking sound. There were times when the ticking sound slowed down and then randomly speed up. Only to stop a few seconds later.

[Congratulations, Now Hatching…Star Dragon! Time Limit: 10 Minute]

In a flash, ten minutes came. The yellow and blue dragon silhouette shimmer. 

Shining a bright light, the star dragon silhouette moved, coming from it was a large dragon, with a black egg placed on its head.

[Host Has Been Born! Star Dragon Has Been Born!]

A large blue dragon, the only parts of its body that were yellow is, the star-shaped mane around its face and a few yellow marking on its scales. 

She also has four wings, the top wings were bigger than the bottom.

Spreading its wings, the star dragon's large body slowly fell to the ground. Instinctively place the black egg next to the cherry tree. While patiently staring at the motionless egg.

Time passed by, how much time exactly is unknown.

The star-like eyes of the star dragon jumped up, staring closely at the egg, it was moving.

Wagging its tail excitedly, its mane glow a yellow light.

[Host Has Been Born]

When the sound sounded, the egg shattered and coming from it was a black dragon with blue making on its scales.

Opening its mouth and closing it, the baby dragon looked toward the giant dragon that was in front of it.

Still wagging its tail the giant dragon lowered its head and said in a soft voice.

“Star dragon greets king!” The size difference was that of a tiger and a mice.

The star dragon stood in place waiting for instructions but when she felt something strange she raised her head.

She saw the little dragon staring blankly towards her, not at her exactly but at something in her direction.

Shifting her head she look on in confusion, what could he possibly be looking at? When she was about to speak a voice came.

[Now Beginning Modding…Warning Warning The Process Will Be Painful Host Be Prepared]

When the voice fell, a bolt of lightning formed, heading towards the two dragons.

BOOM

Felling on the dragons, a loud shriek sounded in the void. After a few minutes, the shriek died down.

In a cloud of dust and smoke, two figures showed themselves.

One of the figures is a girl, she is about 5 foot 4, she had long blonde hair, blue eyes that are very similar to a pit viper. She is currently wearing a dress and a maid outfit with silver amour. A Beauty in a dress.

Shocked by her sudden change, but more worried about her king, she quickly stood on her feet.

“King?” Waving her hand, the cloud of dust cleaned, revealing the figure known as King.

Standing in place is a male that is 6 foot tall, with black laidback hair and cold black eyes. He had a dark blue marking on his forehead. 

Not really a marking, more of a leafless tree

Clenching his fist, and checking out his body, he wasn’t as worried as the girl.

[Transformation Compete!]

[Please Check Personal Information!]

Without the black hair male saying anything, a panel appears.

Name: Wade Grace

Realm: Copper First Rank(100%)


Elements

Star Magic(1%)


Magic Skills

Star Dragon Breath(10%)

Dragon Eye(8%)


Martial Art Skills 

Star Dragon Fighting Style(4%)


Body Skills

Dragon King Transformation(0%)


Mind Skills

Dragon King Authority(15%)

Name: Stella Grace

Realm: Bronze Second Rank(50%)


Elements 

Star Magic(20%)


Magic Skills

Star Dragon Breath(25%)

Dragon eyes(19%)


Martial Art Skills

Star Dragon Fighting Style(7%)


Body Skills 

Star Dragon Transformation(40%)


Mind Skills

Dragon Spirit(11%)

…..

..

.

Realms go by

Copper, Iron, Bronze, Silver, and Gold 

Each has 3 Ranks

3