VOL.1 01 – Die, you pedophi- GARGH!
4.5k 18 104
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I forgot to mention that this story has been going on for about a year and a half now, and that this is the first story I've written.

I pretty much sucked at writing at the beginning but I can proudly say that I've improved throughout this year and a half.

So bear with the first volume(I hated it) and wait for VOL.2, because I can at least say that it is definitely way worth than VOL.1(at least I think so)

That's all, happy reading!

"Kyle! Pass!" Shila, my childhood friend said as she threw her baggage to me.

"Oi! That's dangerous, what if there were no bars behind me? I don't want to die before I can even make use of this!"

Seriously, what's up with this girl?

"Then~~, why don't we do it?"

Kuh! Good grief, I almost lost myself there!

"Stop endorsing your chest. I know they're huge but, I prefer smaller…"

"Geez~ No fun, that's why you're still a virgin~ you lolicon~," She said while turning her gaze away with a disappointed look.

C'mon, I'm not going to screw someone I see as a sister, and ALREADY have a boyfriend.

"I'll tell Ray, so stop."

"Ray~? We're already done, that bastard cheated on me with three girls at the same time, y'know? Want to know what kind of girls?"

Now that's interesting.

"Hooh~, that dude had the guts to do what I warned him about? So? What's up with these girls?" I asked uninterestedly. That is their problem now.

"Interested, eih? I'll tell you then. First, is a frail and shy-looking girl that have the looks of an idol. Second, a milf that's already married~. And last but not least. Tododododon! Get yourself ready cause this will infuriate you~! AAA~ MINOOR~!"

WHA!? That bastard, that god-forsaken bastard that came from Satan-knows-where? He dare? Does he dare?! HE DARE?! THAT DISGUSTING BASTARD!

"Tell me right now where on hell that bastard is, I'm just going to greet him."

"Hey, Kyle. Why don't you calm down a lil' bit, and let's talk about this after, okay? I thought you would be mad but not to this extent…"

No no no. I am calm, y'know? I'm just going to greet him with my knuckles twice. No, make that thrice.

"I am calm. Now please tell me where he is."

"No seriously-

"Hmmmm~?"

"F-f-f-fine! I'll t-tell you so please stop staring at me like that! Hiiii!"

"Umu. In his apartment, right? Thanks. I'll get going then!"

"Right now?! Ugh geez, I'll come with you so, wait for me!"

What was that? Doesn't matter, I guess.

*****

Ding dong~

"Pizza delivery!"I readied my knuckles as I press the doorbell.

"Pizza? I didn't order any though? Lucky~"

"Here's your pizza, sir. I'll take a punch into your face as payment!" I said as I released a left hook, straight into his cheeks.

"Kyle!? What are you- ugyuh"

"How is that, you disgusting lustful bastard?"

"You?! That hurt, you bas- urgh!"

I sent another punch. This time, into his stomach. Oh, he fainted. What, that's it?

What a weak fella. I'll get out of here then.

"Ha! You fell for it! Say your prayers, Kyle!"

"What?! Whooa!?"

I was careless. He stood up and rushed to push me off the bars. Oi, we're on the third floor, y'know? Guess I'm dead now, huh?

"Kyle!" Sheena shouted at me while trying to reach out from the second floor.

Why so late? You could've seen that satisfying moment, y'know?

Haah hah. Don't even try it, I'm already getting pulled by the gravity down to my death, it's useless.

"Karh!" I was able to shout my last cry as I hit my back clean into the cold and hard cemented floor. It's surprisingly quick, I felt a lil' bit of pain but, that was it. Did the pain didn't register in my brain because I lost consciousness quickly? Well, it doesn't matter anymore now that I'm dead.

"Kyle? Kyle! You bastard, if you're going to die anyway, do it when you're not a virgin anymore! GOD DAMN IT!"

I told you, it's useless.

*****

"Hm? What was I doing? Books? Ah, right. I was reading books. What's next, science, I guess."

Why? I don't know. I don't even know who I am, I'm just pointlessly reading books without knowing when I'll use all of this knowledge. I wonder how long I've been doing this. Doesn't matter. Back to studying.

2 hours later

Hm? Rainbow? No, some sort of space? But why use rainbow as the background?

Doesn't matter, I guess?

"Kohon kohon! Hello, I'll be straightforward. You're dead. You died after being comatose for… 40 years, I guess?"

"Makes sense… So, who are you?"

"Wow, aren't you a little too calm about this? Normally you should be asking me about what and how it happened though."

Calm? Am I? Oh, aren't I supposed to be angry, confused, or frustrated about this? I'm feeling nothing though. What is this? What's up with me?

"Why… is it that I'm feeling nothing? No emotions are building up, whatsoever. No, introduce yourself first, then answer me."

"Oh, right. I'm the God of Reincarnation and alchemy, Tarro. This one in front of you is just a clone though. Now onto the issue in hand. You're feeling empty, right?"

"Ah, yes," Isn't things escalating too fast? I still want to use my pole, NOT. I don't feel like I have the lust to do so anymore. I'll just listen to this old hag then.

"Old hag? That's rude, don't you think? Enough of that. Right now you're emotionless. Why? I don't know either, the answer lies in what you've been doing as an earth-bound soul this past 40 years. So? What were you doing? Try remembering memories of you doing things without knowing why, that will give us the answer."

She can read my mind? That's obstruction of privacy, you know? Back to the question. Things that I was doing without knowing why? Hmmm… Ah, books, I've been reading books, and gaining knowledge pointlessly.

"I've been reading books, and gaining knowledge without knowing why."

"So that's why, huh. You're emotions probably faded while reading books because it's not giving any sort of emotions. Normally you should be having fun or doing all sorts of things. That's always been the case in other "Death while comatose" cases. Anyways, I'm curious about what you've been reading, is it manga? If it is please tell me about it, I'll give you a bonus, so please~."

"Didn't I tell you already that I'm pointlessly gaining knowledge? I think I've already covered all of humanity's history, everything about science, and arithmetics. The only thing that I haven't learned yet is… Hmm, let's see…"

"Sports?" She asked with a face painted of disappointment.

"Oh yeah, sports. You won't be able to learn a lot about sports from books, after all."

"Siiggh. Geez, I don't care anymore. Let's get these things done. This is giving me anxiety."

Get things done? Oh, now that I think about it, she said she's the God of Reincarnation and Alchemy, didn't she? Am I getting reincarnated or turned into some kind of experiment material?

"NO! You're just getting reincarnated! I may be an alchemist but, do you think someone can become a God when they have committed such grave sin?! Argh, enough of that. What do you wish for before getting reincarnated? Let's get these annoying things done."

She's angry, I should've not said that. But, wish, huh? I wonder what I should wish for? Isn't at times like this, peeps would ask for broken abilities? I guess I'll do just that. But what kind of broken ability? Hmmm, ah! Since I already have a stupid amount of knowledge, why don't we ask for something that will allow me to do anything?

"An ability that can do anything, huh?"

Don't just read my mind just like it's a book, please.

"Hm? It's easier this way so I'll keep reading your mind. I hate annoying things, after all. I think there's something like that ability but, I can't give it to you. I can give you one of its degraded forms though. But it's pretty much useless if you don't have many skills."

You should've said earlier if talking to me is annoying.

It's degraded form, huh? What can it do? Also, if it's useless if I don't have many skills, why don't just give me a lot? Just give all skills to me and it's less annoying.

"It allows you to freely manipulate a skill's level and some more, you'll learn it after giving it a test but, you can't give yourself more skills so choose wisely. And I can't give you all the skills. Why? Because it's beyond the number you can think of. But I can give you less more than a hundred if all of them is :LVL 1: but with the :Unique Skill:Skill Manipulation: the :LVL: doesn't matter because you can max it with that skill. There's going to be some problem though."

Problems? What kind of problems?

"There are 2 problems. The first one is that your gender, appearance, race, and location of reincarnation will be completely random but, I can assure you that your location is somewhere safe. The second is that your new body is going to suffer a little bit of a burden and you're going to be unconscious because of the number of skills your body is going to get and the amount of information that your brain is going to absorb. Is that fine?"

Don't really care but, it's great if I look good. Don't want to get into all kinds of trouble just because of my appearance. Like bullies or something.

"It may be random, but don't worry. It's part of the gifts after all. Then, I bid you farewell. Good luck with your new life!"

As she said those words the space we were in turned black and I regained consciousness in an ugly, smelly, dusty room. Feels like a place for prisoners. My luck sure is great.

*****

104