Bonus Chapter: Youuuth!
625 4 31
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In the middle of the night, quick and small footsteps vibrated through the night.

And if you were to deepen your senses, you would hear the small voices of young men.

"Hey! Are you sure we wouldn't be caught? What if she catches us and tells us on the adults!? I don't want to get into trouble with the adults!" A boy whispered to his partner in crime.

"Shush it! Don't you wanna stare at that Celeste or whatever more!? You even dragged me into your hour admiration yesterday!" His partner retorted.

"T-That is true, but aren't you the same!? You liked that elf's boobs so much that you had a wet dream just tonight! You even insisted on this!" He said in hopes that he will somehow win their little argument.

"Not the point! Let's just get going! Their hut stands out so we should find them easily!"

"Why are we even doing this?"

"Big sis told me that she sleeps naked because it's more comfortable and that most girls do. I thought we could see them naked as they sleep," the boy said with a grin.

"You- why did you not tell me earlier! I could have taken old man Kler's staff to manifest their looks into papers!" He said as if making sense.

"That's a good idea, but no! The risk is too high," the boy said while sweating.

"H-hey. Isn't it kinda getting hot here?" his partner asked.

"You're just nervous! Come on!" the boy retorted.

and by the time they get just right next to the door of the house they were aiming for.

"Just next to this door is miss Lory. I couldn't wait anymore-"

"What are you doing?" Before the boy could open the door, they heard a childish voice that of a girl. It was a familiar voice, knowing who this person was the two started sweating bullets.

"T-this was his idea!" The boy said pointing at his friend.

"You-! N-no, it wasn't! Please believe me!" hearing this, the girl couldn't help but wonder who raised these children.

"Get back to wherever you came from and don't bother us," she said before heading back in.

The two silently walked away as they relaxed their tensed stiffened bodies.

They wondered though. "How did she get there?"

The morning after. Everyone was woken up by the girls of the village saying that Celeste wants to discuss their future plans.

Everyone was listening so attentively, unlike two boys who couldn't look at Celeste because of what they did.

31