ANNOUNCEMENT
1.9k 10 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Well most of you must already know where this is going. So I'll say it - the Hero's Supplier is going on a long term hiatus.  

Every time I start writing, I realize I need to edit my previous chapters. I also lost my in a couple of chapters and it took me your comments to realize I was not getting anywhere - just stuck in pointless details on the story.

Before I do start posting new chapters here, I want to do a complete rewrite of the previous chapters.  

But you've been through the story and even for anyone that started reading just now I wont leave you hanging. This is the TLDR for the remaining plot. (I know this may hurt when I return to this, but so be it. ) 

Spoiler

Rick learns combine air and fire elemental to create new spells. What was holding him back was that fire elemental alone without air was not lethal enough. 

Rick and Pip travel to Hell by mistake when teleporting and learn that Hell isn't what he expected. It was just an lower-word that Solomon had imprisoned and tethered to Earth. There is an entire civilization of Deamons there. He saves one of the King from a coup. 

Rick returns to Earth after learning the Water Core Rune there.

The start the shop Blessed Exchange opens and is a success as the four gets occasional missions. Rick starts selling his storage scrolls all over Earth. 

But things turn sour when Jay leaves the group and joins Maya in the Lord's Temple in the Blessed Exchange as an acolyte. 

Samira is stung by the Bee in the Salamander City, but Rick somehow kidnap her and bring her to Jay to keep in the Blessed Exchange. Rick and Dale infirate the City and kill the City head and the Bee, freeing Samira.  

When the invasion happens, Rick threatens the squabbling Earthers to destroy all their storage scrolls unless they joined hands. 

They hold the aliens at bay after the Kings of Hell decide to accept him as their Master although he couldn't summon them because of his help when Rick was in Hell.  

The aliens leave, but Rick decides to take Earth on the offensive this time. 

THE END OF VOL 1

[collapse]

In the meantime, I'm writing another novel - Call The Manger.

It is set in a the modern world where Mages have started to explore the universe searching for mana-rich worlds to conquer. Our MC (Alex) doesn't have the mana aptitude to become a Worlder (mages that conqueor worlds). But instead he becomes a World Manger.  

Most believe World Mangers are just cogs that keep the cities in lower-planets running. But is there more to them than meets the eye?

 

I hope to see you around. Drop a hi on discord and Call the manager. And most importantly stay safe and stay healthy! 

6