Table of Contents
2.4k 12 32
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Santa's Secret Transfic Anthology Vol. 2

Note: All stories that will appear in this anthology, along with some exclusives, are already available in an itch.io bundle for $6.
If you'd like to support the authors or just can't wait, that bundle is for you!

Otherwise, give this anthology a follow, and over the next month or two the following stories will be released:

Table of Contents

Holiday Treats

#1 — Mxletoe — by Elamimax
~

#2 — All I want for Christmas, is June — by RavenKane
It's Christmas time and when your family bugs you hard enough to visit home for the holidays, you reluctantly agree. Food crimes, sibling rivalry, and dad jokes aside, it couldn't be all bad. But what happens when a mysterious gift gives you a bigger surprise than you were expecting? Better mark you calendar.

Shifting Rites cover

#3 — Shifting Rites — by Skadia
A story about a trans girl getting the body she always wanted for Christmas.

Imposters cover

#4 — Imposters — by CassieSandwich
Ants, an emotional young adult in a world of magic preparing to head off to college (of a sorts), enters the holiday season having been gifted something they've never expected - or wanted. That's ok though. They have a gift to themselves coming up, and it's a doozy.

10-4 Little Buddy cover

#5 — 10-4 Little Buddy — by DerbyGhost
A mother trucker returns home and meets the daughter she never knew that she had. A fluffy slice of life Christmas tale with a real good mom. 

#6 — A Cutie for Christmas — by PunchlinePress
~

#7 — Guardian Angel — by Lotus17
Ariel is desperate and alone for Christmas after realizing who she is. There's nobody in the world she feels comfortable telling the truth, and fear won't let her take a risk by trusting her family.
And then an angel showed up to change everything.

Demon Gals & Holiday Pals cover

#8 — Demon Gals and Holiday Pals — by BaronessZen
A snow storm forces four college students to make extended holiday plans together. But one student must confront their issues or risk ruining the holidays.
Also some of them are demons.

starship shell cover

#9 — Starship Shell — by maelucky
A short wholesome adventure into space filled with a crew of beautiful alien women and their captain. While they await in orbit outside of a nearby planet they celebrate an alien gift giving holiday. Their faithful captain learns that self exploration can sometimes be as rewarding as exploring the vast reaches of space. Join the crew of the S. S. Ngeirta in this holiday special full of love and seasonal foreign fauna.

Euphoria Scented Candle cover

#10 — Euphoria Scented Candle — by BrieIsCheese
When Peter is forced into participating in a Secret Santa gift exchange at the magical malpractice insurance firm he works he must find a gift to get the new guy, but a mix-up ends up transforming their relationship for the better.

Everyday Sweets

Soul Glimpse cover

#1 — Soul Glimpse — by PrincessFélicie
Sophie lives for the gossip. Few things bring her more joy than just knowing things about people that they meant to keep for themselves. But after finding herself in a 'be careful what you wish for' scenario, she discovers not all that is kept for oneself is for superficial reasons.

The Sable and the Statue cover

#2 — The Sable and the Statue — by rooibos_chai
An unexpected opportunity drags a college dropout back to campus: with one final project, he just might be able to graduate after all! But this particular project requires quite a bit of introspection, which is difficult for someone who's never been comfortable with themselves. Thankfully, a childhood friend is also here to help, and in the end, the experience might just be even more transformative than expected...

The Enchanted Forest cover

#3 — The Enchanted Forest — by OfficiallyZoe
Sam has had the biggest crush on Hanna for years. Like, the biggest crush. But while they've been friends since they were very young, there never seemed to be anything romantic going on between them. Now, on their last trip together before college, Sam is determined to confess to Hanna the feelings he's kept buried all this time.

#4 — Shattered Veil — by Blittsen
 A spirit has been haunting someone for all of their life. The spirit has been miserable in life, and is just as miserable in unlife. When the person being haunted realizes that they are trans and begins to transition, the spirit comes to some impactful realizations about themselves.

Road to Nowhere cover

#5 — Road To Nowhere — by DetectiveRed
A road trip with friends goes awry when they wake up a week later with no memory and new bodies.

catching up cover

#6 — catching up — by Denebola
A newly-out trans woman attends her high school reunion, where she comes across a familiar face who's been wanting to talk.

She's Such a Witch cover

#7 — She's Such a BWitch — by Azura
She's Such a Witch is a romantic vignette between two girls set in the backdrop of a dark fantasy magical school.

A Bold Trajectory cover

#8 — A Bold Trajectory — by Foundling_Fae
A tale of hesitance and love, of comfort in silence and comfort in company. Short and fluffy, in more ways than one!

Joan cover

#9 — Joan — by MissJuniper
A workplace magical mishap has changed my body... but everyone thinks I've transitioned! It's a very silly... misunderstanding. Yeah. Sure, I look like a girl... and I like it...
But it doesn't mean anything, I swear!

Amice and the Androids cover

#10 — Amice and the Androids — by QuillRabbit
Amice has yet to begin her transition, but now that she and her girlfriend Molle are off of Earth and away from her nasty family that may change. She hasn't told Molle yet, but she's hoping to get an experimental transfer of consciousness to move her mind into a robot body. This nearly splits the couple; Molle insists that Amice's motivations are sour, so Amice turns to her new android friends for advice.

Sing Your Soul Out cover

#11 — Sing Your Soul Out — by underFlorence
Sometimes, all you need to fix your problems is a magical lyre that forces out the parts of you that you keep hidden.
This isn't one of those times. Progress isn't always linear, and rarely can mystical artifacts solve all your problems by themselves.
What they can do, though, is kickstart a story about a depressed cleric and a self-confident demoness, and how the former comes to terms with themself through both their own strengths and the support of the latter.

#12 — Blanck Check — by Elamimax
~

Watch Me Pull a Rabbit From my Hat cover

#13 — Watch Me Pull a Rabbit From my Hat — by DerbyGhost
A surly member of a comic-magic duo finds himself face to face with REAL magic. It has some furry side effects that I'm sure she and her partner won't mind. 

Sometimes it's too Late cover

#14 — Sometimes it's too Late — by Dark_Sun_Morrigan
A short story about a chance encounter between two people who once knew each other. 

Good Intentions Bad Redemptions cover

#15 — Good Intentions / Bad Redemptions — by SylkWeaver
Sebastian Tinker is the child of a famous super hero family. A family full of famous inventor supers. But unfortunately for him, his power is underwhelming when compared to the rest of his family.
When he unexpectedly develops a second power that's more suited for hero work, he does the most logical thing. He becomes a villain. And also a girl, to protect his identity of course.
Okay, maybe not the MOST logical thing, but he definitely has a good reason! He'll become a hero eventually, there are just some things to take care of before then.

Found You cover

#16 — Found You — by JAK
Some doors were never meant to be opened. There are forces beyond mortal comprehension, waiting to be unleashed by the right person. Are you the right person? Would you open the door?

Warm You Up to the AI Core cover

#17 — Warm you up to the (AI) core — by Rainbow
A young tech tinkerer gets their hands on an AI core that has potential to develop into a person, finds out some new things about themself in the process.

Late to the Party cover

#18 — Late to the Party — by SaffronDragon
Deyana is a scavenger, scouring the ruins of the old world for useful gadgets she can bring back to her community. When she discovers a synthetic, still clinging to life, she's ecstatic. That changes when she turns the synth on, and learns who they are.

32