– LEAFA INTERLUDE–
167 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Just realized that I don't want cardboard cut-out characters. I 'll probably add side stories to the others too... Probably....or maybe I'm too lazy to do it....Also first try on side story...

11 Years Prior to the Events of the Crack.

-Elven Territory, Unrecorded Land.

The Elven Territory, though what you can expect in a generic fantasy. Is surrounded by trees spanding far and wide, bigger than the Great Blue Forest. It's main inhabitants are of course, elves. Unlike normal humans are said to have heavenly beauty, fair skin and great magical affinity in exchange for a weak physical strength. Male and Female, thus was greatly desired by corrupted nobles to let them do various things encouraging slave traders to look for them and enslave them, they currently scout the elven territory, as they will die once they enter inside with no army. No one really knew the true appearance of an elf yet, not even alone spotted one.

Inside the dark forest was a young girl with green hair and yellow eyes, looking at the other elven children playing and smiling with the exception of her being the farthest away with lonely eyes observing them.

She felt lonely, she wanted to play, yet all of those were ruined because of her appearance. That's right.

Her hair.

Her Accursed Hair. Apparently all elves are born with blonde hair with the exception of the eyes. Due to this she was-

Resented.

Isolated.

And Exiled by her own kin.

Oh how wonderful would it be if she weren't born with this color of hair, she imagined an impossible dream, yes.... The girl could only dream....

"Ahah.... it's that green haired devil....!!!!!" The elven child spotted her the as the other children followed suite. She flinched, scared at the relevation that she'd been found. She wanted to fit in, that's all what she wanted, yet the girl could only dream.....

"What's a green haired like you doing over here, shouldn't you be running like you always used to, shouldn't you running to your mama." The older elven boy spoke mockingly, truly a child's innocence can be double edged sword sometimes.

"Oh wait..!!! You don't have a mother....!!!! You don't even have parents....!!!" The others followed the older elven boy's speech. To her it was a nightmare..... She wished it would stop, instead it has gotten worse, her parents abandoned her. Just because of her hair.

"If only that old hag never took care of you, you would've been gone here a long time ago, to those disgusting beings...!!!"

"That's right, that's right. If only you-". She covered her ears, tears about the spill out of her eyes. Not even bothering to hear the insults of the other kids.

'Please stop.....'

"You're mama and papa would have been proud if you aren't here....!!!

'Please.....stop......' She begged for the mocking voices to stop. Why did she even went here...? She regreted her past actions. If only, only.....only...

She didn't exist......

"Hah..!! The little devil ran away.....!!! We should catch her...!!!" The youngest of the group said obnoxiously, the others nodded. They were about to run and catch her only to be blocked by the oldest one.

"Let her be, we were only said to keep her out of this place...!!!" The oldest grinned. He liked to play hero, but not this time.

He just need to wait till he gets older.1A narcissist perhaps...?

....

She cried, ran, ran and ran in an unkown direction, yet her instincts guided her, suicidal thoughts already appeared on her mind, she just need to do it... Then everything will be over right....?

She arrived. Home... she was finally home. An old house barely supporting the roofs, covered in green roots yet she didn't mind.

"Home".....is what she would call it, a place of peace. No one to be disturbed, to be loved. She opened the doorknob. The sight of an elf with yellow ears and eyes was then showned, arranging the dishes.

It was dinner.....

"Welcome back- The old lady smiled, then frowned at the situation of her state, she was angry. Why would discrimination exist....? This child clearly didn't do anything.2Racism exist too...

She helped her not because she pitied her. She helped her because she thinks of the girl as her child. She gritted her teeth.

'.....Fucking brats....!!!!' She thought. There were others that have the same situations as Leafa, she couldn't help but feel pity for them. She wanted to help them...

Yet the rules binded her......

She got away with this one..... she will be branded as a traitor if she does this again.... She wanted to go to the outside world....

That's right....

Magmeis......

How could the old lady forget..... a kingdom with no discrimination.....

Her old age has gotten her....

'....who will take care of her if it's her time.' Thoughts resurfaced, she can't die yet.

She needed her child.....

To find happiness.....

If only she retained her power.... then the child could live happily.....

Leafa walked into the kitchen, she wondered what she is doing.... until-

"....!!!!"

Leafe held the knife to her throat. She wanted to end her suffering, she hated being born this way. It was her fault she existed. There's nothing that will mourn her death anyway.

She stabb-

"!!!!" A extreme gust of wind, was heard almost messing up the food preparations. It was her grandma. She held her knife.

"Value your life...." She said.....

"...there will be always someone who will cherish and value you, you just need to wait for the right time...." She said....

"I, too value you..." The lady kneeled...

"And kee-" The old lady was suddenly hugged by the green haired girl. The girl cried, shocked there was someone who wanted her.....

Someone who cherished and loved her. Tears of happiness was showed in her face.

"There....there..." The lady patted her head. She comforted her.

"Let's eat first, then we can talk about what happened to you....okay....?" The girl nodded, as they sat in the table to eat their food.

.....

2 Days Later

-Elven Territory, Unrecorded Land.

Leafa stayed with the old lady whom she considered her only family. She never looked down at her, shunned her like the rest, instead she took care of her.....how could she not realize it......the old lady already treated her like her own child in the past. She was disillusioned that she was pretending to take care of her, she never went to that village again, instead stayed at her home...

She already has someone who already took care of her....

Until that day came.....

.....

10 Years Prior to the Events of the Crack.

-Elven Territory, Unrecorded Land.

"The humans are here.....!!!!" Screams can be heard far away, due to the enchanced hearing of the elves. Both Leafa and the old lady, namely Selvira. They prepared themselves.

"Grandma, I'm scared....." Leafa muttered, as they hastened their preparations. Humans have discovered their existence, they have to run....

"Put this mantle on child...." The old lady gave her a mantle, it's functionality was to hide it's pointy ears, camouflaging them with human ears, making them undetectable by humans. They were two of them....

"Agghhhhh!!!!! NO HELP MEEE!!!!" Another scream was heard, it frightened the green haired Leafa more. She recognized that voice....

It's the oldest boy, that mocked her a year earlier. She grinned, terror replaced by pure ecstasy...

Even though it felt wrong, she grinned.

'Serves him right.' Is her thoughts. It repeated in her mind. He deserved that punishment. HE DESERVED I-

"Leafa....!!!! Snap out of it...!!! We need to go now....!!! The old lady pulled her put out of her thoughts. She realized what she did.....

But they deserved it......

She cried.....

She felt like shit for her actions.....

But she followed the old lady....

The two then put on their mantle, pack their bags as they went outside...

"Let's go and wipe that scary face of yours, your making yourself look ugly....everyone makes a mistake..." Selvira said with a gentle smile on her face. They then continued haste.

The two ran, farther outside to the forest, as their next destination is Magmeis. The old elf lady wanted her to give a happy life, her time is almost ending. This is her final wish......

For her to be happy.....

 "Oya~ oya~ what do we have here~, some freshed goods, and.... an expired one....disgusting....." It's them.....

Humans.....

Leafa choked....

In fear of being captured......

"....damn Forsted animals......" The old lady spat.3A little note. Forsted Kingdom(Renamed) is very humanitarian and the only country that accepts slavery.

"Oy~ oy~, don't blame us.... instead blame yourselves for being found....we only want the money..." The other man appeared.

They were surrounded.....

Yet Selvira smiled.....

This was the only way....

Casting her wind magic she chanted.

An advanced magic....

'32th Page of the Book of Mona El Erkling, The Previous Elf King...' Power surged from her finger tips. And she pointed it on the ground.

"Wind [Hurricane Blast]." An intense wind explosion occured, immense amount of mana was accumulated from the sky. Then-.

*Whooshh* The humans were then knocked away, with some of their limbs cutted, and some got away unharmed.

"Leafa go." She commanded, she knew this is where her life will end, old age... to top it off with mana disease. What a pathetic death....

"...what about....you...? Leafa was worried for her state. Blood slowly spurted from Selvira's mouth, yet she still looked at her with gentle eyes.

"Don't......worry about me...." That was a lie....

"I'll catch up....*cough* with you....later." That was a lie....

She knew....

"No....please....we can still keep going....." Leafa pleaded. Her tears threatening to spill out of her eyes.

"Please.....go...."

"Bu-"

"GO...!!!" This is the first time the lady at the girl. Leafa still have a lot of room to grow... She needed her to live.....

Leafa was shaken, then she followed her orders. Tears now spilling from her eyes.

This was just like before.....

She ran.....

"Damn that bitch....!!!!" The man cursed at the old lady. They then regain their stance with the exception of those whose limbs were cutted of.

"Hurry up and catch that kid, we can have fun at her later...!!!" He ordered his men. They too chased at the running girl....

Only to be blocked by a mysterious barrier.

'4th Page of the Book of Adrean El Magmeis.' Blood spurted again from her mouth.

"Light [Holy Dome]." She glared at them. They were trapped in her dome. With no were to go.

"Where do you think you're going....!!!" She spotted Leafa running far away, barely to be seen. Selvira yelled.

"Leafa....!!!!! Remember what I said to you a year ago....!!!!!" A yell was heard from Leafa.

Selvira blocked the bandits attacked with her wind magic using the basic of spells as it requires no time to chant.

"Air Blast...!!!" On her dying breath. She yelled again.

"This loud-mouthed bitch..." The hostile group growled as they gritted their teeth in frustration.

"THAT YOU WOULD VALUE YOUR LIFE...!!!!" She yelled further. Which can be heard by Leafa's elven ears. Selvira used air blast again, and again.....

"Fuck, she won't just die....!!!!" The men spat at her.

Leafa kept running....

"THAT THERE WILL BE ALWAYS SOMEONE WHO WILL CHERISH YOU AND VALUE YOU." She yelled where her lungs would take her.

"Shut up you bitch...!!!"

"YOU JUST NEED TO WAIT FOR THE RIGHT TIME FOR THAT DAY TO COME....!!!!" On her dying breath she still continued casting spells.

"Fuck!!!!"

"BEFORE THAT DAY COMES-" Selvira was stabbed from behind. Blood spurted even further, yet adrenaline pushed her even further.

"Got you, old hag...!!!!"

"BE HAPPY, and..ke.p.....smi......g" With those final words Selvira fell.....

And Leafa broke....

....

Days later.

-Elven Territory, Unrecorded Land.

....the issue was resolved quickly...yet they were met with a devastating lost....

The land was quickly reclaimed, they wondered who let them enter the forest, they suspected that there was a traitor on their kin. But that won't stop them from finding out who's the traitor...

3