W1- 25: O – Astray
85 2 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter one rewrite has been released but it's a rather short one.

Walking through the main streets of the capital. Where the the grandiose palace can be seen, it's color scheme has a mixture of gray and light blue. It's so tall that you can barely see the very top the balcony, even if you looked harder.

.

.

.

94D 22H 23M

.

.

.

That's where the entire people are currently now outside the palace, concern plastered from their faces as they wait for His Majesty to show.

Murmurs are heard, impatience grew to some. While the others are patiently waiting. Klover wasn't really the type to listen this kind of things. Lest it was important.

During his days, where there are boring programs in his world. He just dozed off or just skipped out of it, hanging out by his friends, since it was not of importance anyway.

He scratched his head. The heat of the sun is hot enough for him to sweat slightly. He breathe out, he was used to this, so he'll bear with. Same with the others too.

"Ugghh..." He groaned from the heat of it. To counteract this, he opened a scroll which he just suddenly summoned through his bag.

"Wind [Breeze]." Just to remind, scrolls are programmed by the creator as they were in the process of being made, they can adjust their intensity and their total firepower. The slight breeze cooled down the boy as well as the others behind.

Consistent wind are being blew from the scroll. Making him and the others relax as the wind took over them.

"You can make something like that...?" The blonde boy asked in surpise, not really getting how scrolls worked since he's content with his sword and combat magic. The air blew his golden hair slightly, so as the others too.

"Yeah... apparently I accidentally made this one in my free time. Just in case it get's too hot, I still got a few in me though." He smiled at Leight's question. Looking at the other people who now occupied the good spots, which no heat rays came from them since they are covered on the blue leaves of the trees.

Klover wouldn't budge to go to those people since it is already full. So he used other methods.

"I think I'm gonna start using scrolls too." Leight pondered, seemingly deep in thought. The other three smiled at the blonde man, while Klover-

"Please don't do that you're gonna hurt my pride." He groaned, this was the only thing he can do in this stacked party right now. He realized weeks ago that he won't get physically stronger at all.

 Though it caused him to become agitated by it, he was also motivated to do other things to compensate his lack of strength. That is by using scrolls.

He created those things by himself under the teaching of the certain old gray haired lady. He was grateful for her teachings, but he felt like he's gonna become useless on this team if he doesn't work hard enough.

Things have changed, and he'll keep it that way. A shout was suddenly heard snapping him out of his deep thoughts.

"His Majesty is here...!!" An unnamed knight announcingly yelled at the citizens. Above them stood the young man in blue hair and eyes, a red royal mantle that intricated with jewels of varying colors inside out. As he walked at the stage with honor.

Cheers erupted from the observers, the sudden spike of sound of it almost caused Klover to be deaf. He covered his ears by the sudden turn of events.

"...did they always do this whenever the king shows up. Fuck, it's so fucking loud." He was rather used to quietness of the place. He can bear the adventurer guild, but this one is another level.

"You have to get used to it. His Majesty has done quite a large amount of significant achievement to earn the trust to all the citizens of his domain." Leight patted Klover's back albeit slightly shaken too.

"Yeah, you're right." He nodded, he really wants to stay away from this one. He looked at the king himself in curiosity.

...what could he have done to gain that trust too much...?

...what if he used some shady tactics...?

.

.

.

'Fuck, I read too much novels..." He groaned, agitated by the way his mind thinks. He shoved that stupid thought in his mind as he too listened to the King.

.

.

.

.

"Hello citizens of Magmeis, it is I, Helio El Mageis. The current King of this kingdom, I greet you." He politely bowed at the people below him as he smiled.

Causing the citizens themselves to cheer even louder.

"Good day to you too, Your Majesty...!!! It's nice to meet you too!!!" More and more ear shattering screams are heard.

"You are doing great, Your Majesty!!!"

"KYAA, It's his Majesty himself...!!! So handsome!!!"

"I wonder if I can have his child!!" There too are some girls who are lovestruck by the King himself. Everyone was happy, well except for a certain boy and his group.

.

.

"Fuckin' hell!!!" He hoped this shit would end up as soon as possible. He wants to get out of this place, he covered his ears. So as some of the others too.

"I want~ to go home~." The green haired girl groaned in annoyance. With others agreeing with her statement.

"I-It can't be helped, atleast this kind of thing happens very rarely, s-so we should atleast be thankful for that." Sharon reassured the group with a faltering smile on her face.

Outsiders such as them are very much weirded out the way citizens react to this Kingdom's Majesty.

'It can't be helped everyone is different.' He concluded in his head.

"As you all know, there is some kind of disturbance that is causing unrest in this Kingdom, am I right...?" Even though the residence knew the answer they nodded nonetheless.

"Don't fret too much about it, for it can be solved as quickly as possible..." As if waiting for a big reveal, suspense filled the citizens as they finally got the answer they truly wanted.

"A "Hero" will be here to save us all...!!!" He raised in arms in a slightly exaggerated way as he gestured his attendants. To which they obliged as they bowed their head.

Silence was heard after that said big reveal. No one really expected to have a "Hero" on their side this time.

"That means, we don't have to worry too much anymore...! I knew His Majesty would always do something great...!! All Hail His Majesty...!!!" Cheers grew louder and louder.

"They trusts their Majesty that much huh..." Klover thought that they trust their king too much... He doesn't want to know what will happen if that said king will fail at something one day.

...just imagine the reactions of these citizens. He shivered at the thought of that.

"Now, now. Let us quiet down." He gesture the onlookers to calm down, to which they obliged. As the audience got quiet. Satisfied by their actions he continued.

"It's been centuries since those "things" have appeared, thankfully this time we are prepared."1I think I'll rewrite chapter 1-23 perhaps...? I'm gonna make Klover's personality as well in the beginning.

"We were desperate, trapped in our cages. Living in the underground, ignorant of the existence of the so called Representative. Like worms, we are trapped, with little to no space...!!! Hopeless as we are, that hope then burned brighter when they appeared...!!" He exaggerated his actions to synergize with the history. The people nodded in agreement.

They were the ones who gave them freedom, to live above the grounds. To see the beautiful skies and oceans that was now their own.

"Adrean El Magmeis, the First King of this Kingdom. The greatest supporter this continent has ever seen, along with his other three companions. Solomon El Forsted, along with his shield so powerful that it is said can even block the stars itself...!! Mona El Erkling, the mysterious wanderer who walks with the wind itself...!!! Creating a disastrous landscape with just the tip of his fingers-....

.

.

.

Flashback

"Preposterous!!! Do you think you know what you're doing right now, You Majesty...!!" Deep inside a dimly castle. Nobles alike where seated, in a large pristine room. The chairs they sat, is one of the highest quality of wood that has ever produced.

"You need to consider your decision, Helio... Now's not the time for jokes." The blonde haired woman, Grimeo. Stood up right behind him, frowned as he didn't like the idea the decision her king is making.

"I'm serious." He slouched from his chair as he observed his fingers full of colorful rings. His serious expression making clear that he will do that.

"Don't you realize what you are doing...!? You're going to risk thousands of lives just for a measly evacuation!" The other noble gritted his teeth, sas he slammed his fist to the table. Repercussion of sounds echoed the heated up conversation.

The tense atmosphere was getting worse. The others stayed quiet, if their king makes a decision they too must follow it even if they are against it.

"*Sigh* I know what I'm doing Jogar Helios." He glared at the blonde haired man currently wearing a black leather coat and slacks. White polo inside his coat with a red tie with brown clothing below underneath the white polo . He pointed his fingers at him in retort causing that said man to flinch.

"The expedition sure is risky, but we have adventurers backing them up as they will go from the middle part of the continent."  Right now, the sudden missing appearance of citizens is very suspicious to the outside observer.

"So we'll make them go in groups, enough to be unnoticed by the others." The other countries may exploit you at your weakest. Especially Forsted, he pondered grimly, he wasn't sure his plan would work in the first place. There was nothing he could do after all, this kingdom will probably be the first one to be invaded by those things.

They don't know how many days, weeks or months they have. But it's better to prepare than doing nothing but succumb to the doom itself. Striking a secret deal with Willow Lofren in days before is risky, but the deed is done and there's no turning back now.

He sighed, he gestured his blonde assistance to present what he planned.

She nodded, as she place the map to the table. Revealing the Three Kingdoms. He closed his eyes.

"Since the geography of this continent is a little weird, to top it off with Forsted large borders. We'll have to be careful." He pointed at the map the represents the kingdom "Forsted" on the right edge and the latter in the opposite.

'You've fallen too far, Forsted.' He closed in eyes in remorse, the once peaceful kingdom. Turned to what it is now, full of corrupt bastard running behind the scenes, as well as one of the most powerful powerhouses in the entire continent second only to Magmeis.

"The terrain here from south east is a little bit complicated and extremely difficult to traverse. That's why we'll go from the middle of it." He explained, pointing at the southern east part of the map representing just an almost white color with only nothing but trees. One of the most dangerous areas to explore.

"That's why we'll go from the middle, then head to south straight." He pointed at the middle part of the map, revealing to be green since it's only surrounded by green trees. Not too dangerous as long as they don't mess with something, just some small population of ancient dormant dragons but it's extremely rare to encounter them.

While for some listening to the the speaker can spark curiosity in one's mind. Whether they'll be angry and against the plan or just make a small changes to that said plan.

 "I really can't accept this, we haven't explored much of that middle part and you're sending them to the unknown...!!!" Jogar was reaching the limit of his anger. He once again slammed the table, as another tense atmosphere occured in a form of a stare down.

"Pl-please calm down father..."  The blonde woman tried to calm her down with her words. But it was proven ineffective.

"Be quiet, daughter...!!! I'm only teaching what is right here...!! I know taking a risk is good. But an entire population!! What if it failed!!?? And we won the fight against the invaders!?? Is there even a point of ruling a kingdom with little to none residents...!??"

"Ghkkk...."

 Those words caused Grimeo to flinch, not able to say a word about it. She instead stayed put as she layed her head down.

"...calm down Jogar, you know I'm the king aren't I..."

"So what if you're some kind of royalty!?? I know you're a good leader, but I can't just accept this...!!" He sat back in his chair, waiting for Helio to say a word.

"The deal has already been made, Count Helios. There's no turning back now and we'll continue the plan whether you like it or not."  He croseed his fingers as the blue haired man smiled.

"For the safety of our people, we'll take risk. For a future that will grant us eternal properity and integrity."

"You...." Jogar couldn't retort back, he spat in complete disagreement. But he gave up.

"Fine then...what's the plan.? This better not fail, "Your Majesty"."

"Don't worry too much about it. Since I know what I'm doing...."

.

.

.

End of Flashback 

"...-and finally!!! The renowned fighter...!!! Nickson Lofren of the south..!!!" Though the Forsted part wasn't taken lightly by the listeners, they still respect the one who saved them from the past and lived today.

"*Phew*" Running out of his breath, Helio slightly regained his stance. Wiping the sweat at his forehead.

"Those heroes may be bad and all, but we'll still be grateful for them...!" Those words gained a nod from the onlookers, the past is just the past.

"Those are the people that gave us the life we have today.-"

 "-the words goes for myself as well." He ended his speech. as he closed his eyes.

Gaining another round of applause by his people. For Klover, he too was surprised by such speech of the king itself, he smiled in awe.

.

.

.

"For that I ask you a favor...!!!" Those words garnered the attention of his people. He paused for a bit.

"Right now, the situation here isn't perfect. Excluding by myself and the highest order of knights including the "Hero" itself, since we'll be defending this one."

"It's better to be prepared but right now all of you will take refugee to the southern part of the continent. We aren't perfect, the cracks that we have investigated ourselves are showing signs of opening up."

"The estimated time of them showing up is unknown, some may or may not have opened. So for the safety of our people...-

"Please cooperate with me..."

Sorry for the late release, I'm kinda having doubts about my story right now. Full of plot holes and shit, so I'm thinking about rewriting the entire 20 chapters while making a new chapter. Kinda... I'll edit this chapter later, I'm going to sleep.

1