87 tries to get a unique class, sounds good to me!
277 2 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

What do you think is the most beautiful time at a Day? Maybe you now think the time after school, maybe the time that you spend with your friends, it could also be the time you spend with your family. Everyone likes something different. Okay that may be a lie but you get the meaning, right? For me it’s the time, that I spend with Hoshi. She is my best friend. We both know us since a longer time. I guess we met the first time in the third year of middle school. We became friends really fast. There were a lot of similarities. Like we both loved playing games. Especially the game ‘Deity of a new World’. It’s a vrmmorpg game, basically there are different classes, skills and weapons. Normal Rpg stuff. The one thing that’s different from other Rpgs is, that you first have to reveal the Story. But that’s not as easy as you think. It took three years!

But now to the core of this dialog. Today the second game gets launched. That’s why Hoshi and I met today. It would take us a long time to get a good class so we thought we could meet.

The class system is actually luck based. You can get a common class at the first try or a Legendary. But there is a way to get a good one. Delete an account and create a new one. Last time we didn’t do this and had a rare class. The classes are Divided in: Common, Rare, Epic, Legendary and Unique. This time I want at least a legendary one. But this can eat your time. Also, something Hoshi and I will do is, try to find a lot of hidden items skills and quests.

“Only one minute left Aki!” “Then let’s get ready!” Okay I need to get something good at the beginning! I don’t want to waste too much time, but I won’t stop until I get a legendary one or even better a unique one.

First try! Let’s see, Common Farmer…That’s the worst out of the worst.

Okay! Next try Common Archer.

Go next!  Rare Dwarf merchant.

Next one, Common Sword Fighter.

 

And it went on like this. Here and there were epic ones. But no legendary. I’m now on try 73. Maybe the next one is a lege- common.

I’m now at try 86. Again, nothing but shit…how about 87, shit again right? Huh! Wait! Can this actually be? A red class card? That is a unique rank! What is it exactly, let me see what it is?

 

Mirror walker:

A Person who can travel through all galaxies. Can use the powers of others and is a perfect image of a mysteries figure.

A class that is magic based. But there is one difference in normal mages, you can copy skills.

The Starter skills of this class can be: Dark magic (low), Teleportation (short range), Reflect (low)

That must be one of the new classes and it looks epic! I have to tell it Hoshi! “Hoshi are you already finished” “Yeah but just for five minutes or so” “What did you get, I got Mirror walker” “Mirror walker? Never heard of that, must be a new one, anyways I got Autumn blade” Ah, the sword fighter class that’s so quick. “Then let’s start playing!”

I ended the character creation and looked down at myself. I saw how the clothes I was wearing in my room changed into a dark purple rope. A short sword was at my waist, so I cast my magic with out a wand? After checking my lower body, I looked to my right and left. On the left side was nothing but on the right was a small round mirror. I wanted to check what it was used for but…I’m still in the loading screen.

It took me 7 more minutes until I entered the tutorial stage, I saw how Hoshi spawned, she was wearing a light armor with white details, her sword was longer than mine and her blond hair were a little shorter then in real life. Now I could finally like what that mirror does. After that I should walk over to Hoshi.

Black mirror

Is used for the copy skill of mirror walker. By increasing the players level, you can copy stronger skills. Currently only common rank skills can be copied. To copy a skill, you have to be affected by it, when this requirement can’t be reached, you have to see the skill and know its effects.

Oh! That skill is really nice. Common rank skills aren’t that strong, but its nice to have some of the buffs they can provide. While I still was lost in thoughts my friend approached me and taped on my shoulder. “Aki are you ready for the tutorial?” “Ah yes I think so” “Did you already check your base stats? You have a new class so you should do something like this” “Thank you for reminding me, I do it reall quick”

Name: Akira

Stats:

Attack: 18

Magic points: 550

Defense:14

Health points:  300

Skills:

Basic magic, Teleportation (short range), Dark magic (low), Mirror Copy.

 

The stats are pretty good, my defense is on the level of an Epic class, Attack and Health is equal to a legendary class, Magic point are above a legendary class. The skills are also pretty nice, Basic magic is a standard skill for every mage class, mirror copy is the skill unique to my class and teleportation and dark magic is extremely good for the start.

“I’m ready Hoshi” “Good! Then let’s start the tutorial” “Wait a second! Maybe we should try to trigger a hidden quest or achievement” “It would make sense, that there is one in the tutorial” “Do you see the Defense of the starter slimes here? You can’t beat them, so you have to run away from them. The starter village is right ahead” “So it’s similar to the first game…they have low attack so you can train on them” “Yeah and slimes have to eat in this game, so we can just grab them and let them starve. With that we would kill a tutorial mob” “And we can easily survive with our Hp” “Okay then let’s do this”

I started to run to a slime. Hoshi passed me with ease. I’m just a mage so nothing special, but there is something that I want to try. I used my teleportation skill and passed here with it I appeared directly in front of a slime. The skill just costs 25 Mp, but has a one-minute cooldown.

I picked up the blob, it was sticky and slime, but I knew this feeling from the first game, so it didn’t bother me much. Hoshi catched up to me and picked up one slime herself. “Let’s go into the small forest on our right” We started running again. I didn’t take long to reach the group of trees. The tutorial area wasn’t that big. “It will take us some time” I said while sitting down. “We could chat in the chatroom a bit, maybe we get some friends” “Am I not enough?” I asked in a played angry voice.

After almost 1 hour just sitting, the slimes finally started taking damage from the starvation.

10