Early Morning BJ With Kimiko While Texting Terumi, F*cking Kayo & Terumi Back-to-Back, Popping Chan-chan’s Cherry
2.4k 0 35
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Mariko is wearing a gentle, pristine smile as she lies on your chest, her eyes closed, her breathing soft. Her hand absently runs along your stomach, occasionally groping at you, her bare breasts pushed into your side. She seems radiantly happy and serene exactly where she is, and the sight of her like that, thanks to you, makes your cock rock hard.

You gently slide yourself out from under her, leaving her on the bed for the moment. You tuck her in, collecting your clothes, heading downstairs to Kimiko's room. She's snuggled up to a pillow, holding herself against it. You sit down on the bed, gently rubbing her shoulder to wake her up, and she mumbles sleepily into the pillow. "Nan-chan," she says.

"That's me," you say with a smile. She mumbles again, and you give her a bit of a shake. She glances around, smiling as she spots you.

"Good morning, Nan-chan," she says, rolling over to face you. You lean over her, kissing her lips, and she smiles.

"I want you and Mariko to get along better," you tell her, stroking her hair. She gives you a look. "I just had a thought that could help with that," you explain. "I think you should try to nurse one another. It'll mean you'll start lactating more, which is sexy, plus it'll help you both do something together that isn't you playing mean sex games with her."

Kimiko takes in a deep breath, then nods, exhaling through her nose. "Alright, Nan-chan," she says. She reaches for your cock, stroking it through your pants. "Is that all you came to Mommy for?" Her voice is sexy, sensual, full of desire.

You're about to respond when your phone buzzes, presumably with Terumi's texts. Kimiko pretends she didn't hear it.

You lie down on the bed alongside Kimiko. "Could you take care of my morning wood with your mouth, Mommy?" You say, playing up your role. Kimiko smiles, letting you lie back and pull out your phone, glancing at the texts from Terumi.

Good morning, Master!

Master, I can't wait to feel your scrumptous cock in my mouth again.

I keep daydreaming about sucking you off or riding you.

I was thinking about putting my hair in twintails so you'd have a nice place to grip! ♡♡

Kimiko's finger strokes your manhood, and she plants little kisses around your cockhead.

You reach down for your mother's head with one hand, gently stroking her hair, and she smiles up at you. She looks different like this, her hair down, her glasses off. Her tongue tenderly lashes at your slit, before she finally starts to descend on your cock, letting it fill up her mouth and then her throat, her nostrils pressing against your pubes as she grinds against your pelvis. You groan, fingers gripping her hair, and your phone buzzes.

I could play a sexy innocent schoolgirl if you want, Master! ♡ The twintails would really add to it, I think!

As your mother practically gags herself on your cock, you quickly text Terumi back.

when's ur mom done w work. want dbl date w/ u, kay, + my mom

She gets off an hour after class, Master!

I'm sure she'd love a dinner date, and getting to know your mother!

Why is your spelling so bad, Master?

(Sorry! Just curious.)

At that point, Kimiko moans in pleasure, eyes rolling up as she gags on your cock. Her fingers grip your thighs, her expression lewd and determined as she lets the orgasm run free, and slowly she pulls her mouth off your cock, stroking you with one hand as she looks up at you. Her other hand plays with your balls, gently juggling them. "You're such a needy boy, Nan-chan," she says, with a shake of her head. "You shouldn't be sexting with Terumi while you get your cock sucked. Actually," she paused, a wicked smile appearing on her lips. "Hand me the phone."

You hand it to her, curious where she's going with it. She then slurps your cock back into her mouth, twisting her head a little so she can see the screen as she types on it. A smile is visible in her eyes, and the lewd way she sends what is, presumably, an incredibly taunting text message to Terumi, all while holding your dick in her throat, makes you groan in pleasure. She sends the message, putting down the phone on your stomach, her hands playing with your balls, teasing your taint and providing that extra bit of pressure as she stares up at you.

You let yourself enjoy the feeling of her deepthroating you and playing with your balls, until she slurps back up on your cock, her breath hot and wet on your cockhead. Her lips kiss on your stomach, her fingers jerking you off as she stares up at you. Your phone buzzes. "Go ahead and check your phone," she says, with a smile.

This is Kimiko. I'm currently sucking your master's cock.

Play with yourself and text back when you come.

I came, Kimiko-sama!

Kimiko licks her lips, glancing up at you with a certain smirk in her eyes, before returning to your cock, this time pushing up your thighs, giving her better access to your balls. She leans down, sucking one into her mouth, playing with it with her tongue, making it bob inside her mouth. You groan in pleasure at the feeling of her mouth on you, your eyes closing, your breathing heavy as your nostrils flare. Her hand jerks you off as she stares lewdly up at you, her face mostly obscured by your thighs and cock as she suckles on your nuts.

She pops off, letting her tongue slide down along your taint before thrusting it into your butt, making you pant and squirm in pleasure as she teases your cock, jerking off. "Go ahead and text her back," Kimiko breathes. "If you can," she notes, before pushing her head back into your butt.

Your fingers fumble with the phone hurriedly, and Kimiko smiles up at you warmly before orgasming herself, moaning into your butt in pleasure.

ty for text

Master, I assume she's doing an absolutely amazing job, isn't she?

yes

Oh, I wish I could be there to see. ♡♡♡

I just want to learn to be the best concubine I can be, I bet your mother knows a whole lot about how to please you.

Your toes curl, and you grip your mother's hair in one hand, surprising her but earning a smile as you push her mouth back around your cockhead, enjoying as she slurps and suckles at your tip. It doesn't take long before she slides her mouth down your length, engulfing you in your entirety, but this time she starts to properly fuck her face up and down your cock, sliding up and down, her throat forming a tight grip on your cock. Each time she orgasms, she moans on your cock, and you take your phone and start streaming video to Terumi, earning a smug look from Kimiko as she waves at the camera, bouncing eagerly up and down your dick.

Kimiko starts to orgasm quite regularly from the furious pumping, her hands gripping your thighs and pushing them to the side, letting her really facefuck on your cock. You groan in pleasure, leaning back and letting her, the two of you enjoying yourselves exquisitely as Terumi presumably watches with rapt attention.

When you finally come, Kimiko only lets one splash go in her mouth, the rest falling all over her face, practically basking in your seed, letting it come in thick rivers on her face. She stares at the camera, challenging, daring, presumably adding that little bit to your concubine's pleasure as she watches. When you're completely spent, she licks several drops off your tip.

"Would you like to take a shower, Kimiko?" You suggest.

She smiles, nodding and rising from the bed, coming along with you into the shower. You enjoy running your hands along her body, soaping up her tits and then washing and rinsing them off, and like as she repeats the process with similar gusto on your chest.

Once the shower's done, you head up to your room, changing into a fresh set of clothes.

You go to collect Fumiko and Minori, having to wake them up for breakfast, and the three of you make your way downstairs, telling Akiko what you want. You put Minori in your lap. "So, how are things with you, Fumiko?"

"Ah, you know," Fumiko says awkwardly, and your fingers quietly start to slide up Minori's cute little nightie, pushing it past her waist. "Just fencing and all that. Plus, us, thing," she says, with a vague wave. "I guess kinda the you and Chou, thing."

You nod along, taking your cock and sliding it into Minori's butt, making her eyes roll up as she noisily pants for a moment. Fumiko gives her a confused look, somehow not quite putting together what's happened as Minori's tight little sphincter engulfs you.

Akiko arrives, then, putting down all your meals before you. "Why don't you feed me, Minori?" You suggest, and Minori nods, unable to speak, grabbing a fork and stabbing it into a bit of marinated chicken, offering it up to your lips. You take it, chewing and swallowing, locking gaze with Fumiko as you do. You reach for her braid, playing with it for a moment. "I love your long hair," you tell her, and she smiles lightly, a little blush on her cheeks. You glance at the door, now closed, Akiko no longer able to watch. You use your grip on Fumiko's hair to pull her towards you, starting to kiss her, your glasses clacking against each other's in the process.

It's at that point that Minori finally comes, her butt constricting on your dick as she moans and twitches noisily. Fumiko realizes just what she's doing, her cheeks hot, pulling back from your lips as Minori enjoys being your personal buttslut. You tilt the girl's head and kiss her on the lips, sucking on her little tongue as you kiss your little sister, and Fumiko just watches, not objecting, but not participating either. The heat in her cheeks suggest she's not just an impartial observer, though.

"Come give me a kiss, too," you say, reaching for Fumiko's butt and groping it. She leans towards you, letting her lips tap against yours briefly, then letting her lips slide down to your neck, suckling on that for a few long seconds before popping off once more, panting noisily in the process.

Breakfast goes on like that, Minori coming twice more, trying to feed you and stumbling, while you grope and make out with both her and Fumiko. When it's time for school, you take the car, Noriko slurping on your dick with reckless abandon until you finally unload straight down her throat. At school, you're beaten to class by Kiyomi, Kyoko, Chanette, and Raya.

You go over to Chanette and Raya. "Hey, you two," you say, smiling at them. "I'm looking forward to our date this evening, Chan-chan," you say, and she blushes at that.

"Y-yeah? Well, you're, not the only one," she sputters out, lamely.

"I'm glad to hear that," you tell her, with a smile. You lean forward, quickly pecking her lips, enjoying her scarlet blush. "Have your grandparents made a decision yet, Raya?"

Raya nods quickly, smiling. "They have, Nanashi," she tells you. "Our marriage has their support, and by extension the family's as a whole. They have already sent the documents to your mother as of last night, though I suppose they have probably not yet arrived." She smiles brilliantly. "I think you will make an excellent husband, Nanashi. You are very considerate and thoughtful."

"That's wonderful news," you tell her, reaching for her hands, taking them in yours. "I'd like to invite you over for dinner tomorrow evening to celebrate."

Raya's cheeks blush a little, but she wears a shy smile as she nods quickly. "Thank you very much," she says. "I am incredibly happy. I'm extremely lucky to have attracted the attention of such a virile, wealthy man as yourself, and I'm sure my mother and father will be very proud." She squeezes your hands. "N-not that I am only marrying you for my parents' sake," she hurriedly adds.

"So just for my money, then?"

"No! No, of course not," she says, hurriedly.

"The virility, then?"

"Ah, no, I am sorry if I caused offense, Nanashi-san," she says, with a quick bow. "Having those traits is of course attractive, but I am sure you like, for example, Chan-chan's large bosom, but also her as a person, and it is the same with me, and various characteristics of you other than the sexual and financial." She swallow.

"Relax. I'm just teasing," you say, reaching out to caress her cheek. She doesn't shy back, letting you. "I'm happy to be marrying such a beautiful, diligent woman. I don't mind that you're thinking about what your parents would want. They're important to you, and they'll be part of our family, so I want to do what's best for them, as well."

Raya smiles, blushing as you speak. "Th-thank you, Nanashi," she says, with a quick nod. "You are a very considerate lover. A very considerate man," she corrects, hurriedly. "I do not know about your talents as a lover. Though I am not saying I believe you to be incompetent at its various tasks." You lean forward, silencing her with a kiss, making her relax and sigh into your mouth, and you pull back, admiring her dark skin, the little blue paint on her cheeks, the way her aja hugs to her face.

You lean towards Raya, your breath hot in her ear. "When we get married," you whisper, "I'll show you my talents as a lover as often, as, possible," you tell her, enunciating each word. She blushes and smiles.

"A-ah, well, we could, um," she swallows. "I will look forward to it, Nanashi," she says.

You lean up, turning your gaze towards Chan-chan. "What about you? What traits of mine got you to say yes to our date this evening?"

"P-probably that you're such a stubborn dork!" Chan-chan declares, her cheeks hot. She absently scratches her cheek. "Because it's not like you're sexy or anything, because you still haven't dyed your hair blonde!"

"Aha," you say, with a smile. "So dye is enough," you tell her.

"I, I didn't-" she sputters out, and you lean forward to kiss her on the lips. She lets you, sighing tenderly into your mouth, her eyelashes fluttering.

You pull back, stroking her cheek. "I'm happy to know I'm wearing you down. I really like you, Chan-chan."

She stammers and blubbers in response, her eyes wild and unsure.

Then Amaya-sensei raps on her desk, and you go to take your seat, studying your books until lunch period rolls around.

Terumi hands you her homemade bento, and you pick up your chair and move it, putting it in front of Kyoko and Kiyomi. "Hey, you two," you say.

"Hello," Kiyomi says.

"Hey," Kyoko grunts.

You lean over to Kyoko first, kissing her on the cheek. "I love thinking about your sexy body," you tell her, before withdrawing. She blushes, but quickly hides it, her face settling into that same old resting bitch face. You turn to Kiyomi, offering your hand to her, and she puts her hand inside it. "How are you two doing?" You ask the two.

"I'm, I'm feeling good," Kiyomi says. She swallows, catching her breath for the moment. "Especially with our date," she explains, with a tentative smile.

"I'm pretty good too," Kyoko says. "Last date's end was a bit annoying, though," she notes, chewing on a bit of meat, giving you a glance.

"Sorry to disappoint," you tell her. "Have you been writing anything new, Kiyomi?" You ask, gently running your thumb along the back of her hand.

She blushes. "N-nothing final," she says, a nervous smile on her lips. "Some ideas and bits and pieces," she explains. "A, um, it's sort of more romantic, than my normal stuff..." she blushes a bit brighter at that.

"I'm looking forward to reading it when it's done. How would you feel about going on another date, then?" Kiyomi nods, smiling at the thought.

"Wh-what were you thinking?"

"How about the both of you come over to my house this Sunday for a sleepover?" You suggest.

Kiyomi blushes, glancing over at Kyoko, who shrugs.

"Sure," Kyoko says.

"I'll come," Kiyomi says, quickly, once Kyoko's confirmed her presence.

"Great. We can eat ice cream, watch movies, play video games, whatever you two want to do."

"Sounds nice," Kyoko grunted.

"I'll look forward to it," Kiyomi added.

You chat with Kiyomi and Kyoko, discussing this and that thing. Kiyomi seems more affectionate than she used to be, even going so far as to stroke your hand back as you hold hands. Kyoko remains her somewhat standoffish self, but is generally polite, if curt.

You notice Yuriko head out, Terumi and Mitsuko soon following her, presumably about to have a threesome between the three of them. You do have to admit that one of the advantages of having such a lusty girl as your future bride is that she can help handle the sexual needs of your harem as a whole when you're busy handling the sexual needs of other harem members.

The three return before lunch ends, Terumi's hair done in pigtails, and she flashes you a winning smile as you take your regular seat.

When class ends, you stretch a bit, deciding what to do next. Your date with Chanette is scheduled for this evening, after all.

You decide to take Terumi along with Mitsuko as you have Shiiro drive you home, getting both girls to kneel before you and start sucking and sharing your cock. Mitsuko's in full on possessive mode, competitive in her slurping, while Terumi lets her go, just giving her the space to really enjoy herself before you grab her by the pigtails and fuck her throat, enjoying her delirious, excited reaction.

You drop Mitsuko off at her place before swinging by the mall, quickly stopping in to pick up a hat and a blonde wig.

"What are those for, Master?"

"I have a date with Chanette tonight. I thought it'd be a fun thing to wear them," you explain.

"Oh, that makes sense," Terumi says, with a nod.

You stop off at home, changing out of your school uniform and collecting something a little classier, before driving over to Kayo's school. You manage to show up just a minute or so before Kayo walks out of the school, some documents under one arm. She blinks as she sees the car sitting in the lot, and you open the door. "Hey, Kayo," you say, with a wave.

"Ah, hello, Nan-chan. I didn't expect to see you here."

"I came by to offer a lovely lady a ride home. Unless I'm imposing?"

"Oh, no, no, not at all," she says, soon entering into the car. "Mi-chan, you look very cute with your hair like that," she says, in a doting way.

Terumi blushes a little. "Thanks," she says.

You position yourself so that Kayo and Terumi are on either side of you, putting your arms around both their shoulders, earning a sultry smile from Kayo and a happy blush from Terumi. "How has your day been, Kayo?" You ask, with a gentle smile, your fingers absently running along her shoulder.

"It was nice," she says, with a gentle smile. "I had some fun activities to do with the students," she says, and you let your fingers start to slide down her arm, going around her hip. She smiles gently at that.

You chat about her day, then ask her what she's thinking about, then ask her what she thinks you're thinking about.

"Mm, I don't think that's a very tough question," Kayo says, wiggling her butt against your hand where it rests, groping her ass. You smile. "I think you're thinking about sex. Boys your age always do, don't they?"

"Not always, but certainly more than their elderly equivalent." You lean over to kiss her, softly, on the lips. She kisses back, her tongue sliding into your mouth as you make out. Terumi watches from the side, and you can hear her breath get heavier, letting your hand slide around to cup and grope her breast through her shirt, enjoying as Kayo hums and moans into your mouth, slurping eagerly on your tongue. When you break off a kiss with her, you turn to Terumi, making her moan as you kiss her, tongue slithering into your mouth. Kayo licks at your neck a little, a teasing, light movement that makes your cock throb, and she notices, starting to stroke you.

The ultimate result is that by the time the car comes to a stop in front of her house, you're rock hard, and both women are dripping wet and eager.

You take both girls in either arm, guiding them inside, then start to strip them as the three of you make your way to Kayo's bedroom; first comes off Terumi's school blouse, then her mother's dress is tossed aside, followed by Terumi's bra, then her skirt, then her mother's panties, and so on until both girls are completely naked. You practically throw them onto the bed, Kayo laughing a little at the playful roughness, Terumi biting her lip and presenting herself to you like a bitch in heat, her sex slick with juices. Her mother decides to mimic the movement, parting her legs for you as she lets them dangle off the edge of the bed.

You pull down your pants, both women watching as your hard cock springs out. Terumi pants audibly, lips parting; Kayo licks her lips, smiling as she sees it. You take your hands and grip Kayo's hips as she lies on the side of the bed, simply thrusting inside her cunt without another word, making her let out a soft gasp. Your fingers move to grip her thighs as you start to fuck her, enjoying the way her lips part, the way she pants as you slowly but surely fuck her. "You're a very lewd woman," you note, as you enjoy her sexy body. She blushes a little. "Not only do you love fucking your daughter's boyfriend, but you love doing it while your daughter is watching, don't you?"

She blushes brighter at that. "Ah, maybe," she breathes.

"You certainly seemed to be eager to mimic Terumi's behavior," you say, pumping her cunt, making her squeak a little as her tits bounce. "Terumi's a very lewd girl, did you know that? She's probably the lewdest of all my girlfriends." You lean over Kayo, kissing her lips. She sighs, pushing back up into you, her tits pressing lightly against your chest, her hands coming up to start undoing the buttons on your shirt. Terumi watches, her cheeks flush with arousal and an inch of embarrassment, her eyes wide as she watches you make out with her mother and fuck her.

You pop your lips off Kayo's, admiring the flush to her cheeks, the slight parting of her lips that shows just the hint of pink tongue, the way she swallows as you stare down at her. "I wonder if it runs in your family," you say, pumping Kayo a little harder, making her squeak as she comes for the first time, her hips bucking, her legs snapping around you tightly as she orgasms. Your hands move from her thighs, sliding up her stomach to grope her tits, giving them an appreciative grope. "I want to know, do you enjoy having your daughter's boyfriend's cock inside you?" She pants, nodding quickly, still in the throes of her orgasm as you slowly pound her. "Please, tell me all about it."

She breathes, sighing. "My husband and I, we'd," she swallows audibly, "we'd have a lot of, a lot of sex. Several times a day, all over the house. I was always eager, trying to get more. When he passed, I gave that up. But, now," she says, breathing heavily as you fuck her.

"Now you've got a young boyfriend with a big hard cock he loves using to root around inside you?" You tease, and she nods rapidly as you grind yourself inside her, squeaking and groaning as she does. You glance over at Terumi, who's bent over, ass in the air, her fingers playing with her cunt. You let two fingers slip inside her, and she promptly orgasms, eyes rolling up as she twitches wildly, sputtering and moaning. Her juices splash on your hand, practically coating it, and you pull it out, before pushing your fingers into Terumi's mouth.

Without even needing to be told, she starts to suck on them, letting you turn your attention back to her mother, leaning down to slurp on her tongue, your own invading her mouth with ruthless intent. She comes again, and then her daughter does once more, both women orgasming repeatedly as you fuck Kayo's cunt and play with Terumi's tongue.

When you finally let go, ejaculating deep inside her, she moans and shivers, skin slick with sweat, eyes rolled up. You pull out, leaving her aside for the moment, before getting behind Terumi where she's bent over on the edge of the bed and thrusting inside.

You're rough with your concubine, fingers digging into her ass, and she sputters and moans, her hair still in those cute pigtails. "You're so hot," you breathe, leaning over her. "Has your mother realized what a nymphomaniac her daughter is?" You tease, and Terumi blushes. Your fingers slide around her stomach, cupping her breasts. "How much do you masturbate, thinking of me?"

"A-ah, a-at least, once a day, when you don't fuck me," she breathes out, before orgasming again, her cunt squeezing and milking her your cock, trying to get a splash of come inside her.

You kiss her neck, lips making soft caresses of bare, sweaty skin. Then you ask her another question, breath hot in her ear. "How much do you enjoy having sex with my other girlfriends?"

"A-ah, lot," she manages to stammer out, before coming again. "But, not as much, as, with, you," she manages to force out, as she shakes and quivers on your cock, her cunt an eager vice, trying to milk you dry.

You make out with Terumi, your tongue sliding into her mouth as you fuck her, her mother only a foot away, breathing heavy and audible to you as you pound her daughter. The sheer exquisite perversion pushes you over the edge, and you let go inside Terumi, groaning as your cum splashes inside her, filling her up. Her eyes roll up as she orgasms in sympathy before simply collapsing on the bed.

You pull out, admiring the lewd sight of mother and daughter, catching their breaths from your frantic, rough fucking.

You take a seat on the edge of the bed, gently running your fingers along Kayo's bare stomach. "Thank you for treating me to such a wonderful time," you tell her, with a tender smile, and she loosely smiles up at you. "Would you mind coming over to my family's house this Saturday for dinner? I'd love for you to meet my family."

Kayo pants and nods. "That sounds very nice, Nan-chan."

You lean over her, kissing her softly, sweetly, on the lips. Then you repeat the action on her daughter. "Both of you are absolutely gorgeous. This was wonderful. Unfortunately, I have a dinner appointment, so I can't stay, much as I might like to."

"It's alright," Terumi pipes up. "This was fun, right, Mom?"

"Ah, yes, it was, Nan-chan," Kayo says. She leans up, kissing you on the lips. "I'll look forward to Saturday," she says, with a soft smile. She glances at you. "You should take a quick shower, you're a bit sweaty. Go ahead and use mine."

You do, quickly letting the sweat slide off you, before getting dressed once more and heading back to the car. You take your newly bought wig, and put it on under the hat, holding the hair in place.

When you arrive at Chanette's home, she's wearing a cute dress; a vivid, cool blue, stretching up to wrap around her neck, and it reaches her about halfway down her thighs, lacking any sleeves for her arms. There's only a thin cut of fabric in the back that shows off her back. "N-Nanashi? Wh-what happened to your hair?" She asks, eyes wide, baffled, and apparently at least briefly fooled by the wig.

"You wanted me blonde, and I just had to give you what you asked for?"

"Did you really dye your hair since class ended?" She asks, baffled.

"What do you think of the shade?" You say, taking a few strands and playing with them. "Should I get it longer?"

She reaches for your hair, touching it, then she frowns. "Youuuu!" She scowls, puffing up and crossing her arms. "I thought you really had dyed it! You big dork!"

"Sorry, sorry," you say, with a little laugh. "I just wanted to see your face. You're very cute when you're surprised," you tell her. Would you rather I keep on the wig?" You tease.

"No!"

"Alright, then," you say, removing your hat, depositing the wig inside. You shake your hair a little, and she looks at it.

"You look better as a brunette anyway," she says. "A-anyway, let's go," she notes, marching forward towards the car. "So what kind of 'high class' restaurant did you mean?"

"A nice, romantic place. The Daishi," you tell her, as you crack open the door to the car, holding it for her. She steps inside, enormous breasts scarcely contained in her dress and drawing the eye as she moves past you in profile. She takes a seat, crossing her legs, and you follow in after her, sitting across from her. "It has a classy, quiet, romantic atmosphere," you explain, and she suppresses a giggle, a sharp snerk escaping her nostrils. "Hm?"

"I was just thinking," she says, with a smile, "that's completely different from you! Classy, quiet, romantic..." she laughs a little.

You give her a gentle smile, and she nervously lets the silence settle. "They have some very fancy, delicious food."

"Well, sounds nice," Chanette says, twisting her body nervously. "It should be fun."

"Your dress is lovely, by the way," you say. She preens a little, puffing up in a way that does simply amazing things to her tits that, by her expression, you're pretty sure she doesn't realize. "You look amazing in it; it really brings out the color of your eyes."

She blushes at that, absently playing with her hair as she does so. "Thanks," she says, a sharp bark of a word.

"One of the best things to eat at the Daishi is this rod of thick, red meat," you start, earning a blush. "It's big and hard, about as long as my forearm."

"You are not that big!" Chanette half shouts.

"Hm? No, I was talking about their lobsters," you reply. "Why, what did you think I was talking about?"

She blushes. "Don't even joke!" She puffs. "You were doing it on purpose."

"Alright, you caught me," you tell her. "I just like playing lewd flirty innuendo games with you. They're fun, and you're fun to do them with."

"Oh yeah?" She turns to look at you, her expression challenging. "Um." She pauses as she tries to think it over. "I bet, I bet, their lobster is actually really soft, and probably actually shrimp, even." She points at you, as if in challenge. "Ha."

"They have some fantastic breasts, too," you say. "Big and round and meaty, some of the best I've ever seen. Or they will, once you arrive," you say, earning a scarlet blush.

"Y-yeah? You like my b-big boobs, huh?" She stammers out.

You offer her a smile. "You're absolutely gorgeous, and that includes your breasts, yes."

"Y-yeah, well, you're, you know," she fumbles for words for the moment, and the car stops as you arrive at your destination.

"Shall we?" You say, standing up. She follows after you, taking your arm. She's tall, an inch or two higher than you thanks to her heels, click-clacking alongside you, her breasts pushing against your upper arm as the two of you walk inside. "Two for Nanashi Kusakabe," you tell the hostess, and you're soon seated in a private spot.

"So, what have you been doing in your free time when I'm not around?"

"Uh, you know, skating some, playing some bounceball," she says, and you nod along. "Plus, going on lots and lots of dates!" She declares. "With sexy boys, who have bigger dicks than you, by the way, and I'm just being nice to you by going on a date with you."

"Why are you always so flustered when you talk to me?"

"Wh-what do you mean by that? I'm not flustered!"

"You always start bringing up all the other guys you have sex with, or stammering and blushing when I flirt with you."

"I don't!"

"You do," you tell her. You reach across the table, gently taking her hand in yours, making her blush. "I want to be able to have a normal conversation with such a cute, fun girl. I've enjoyed all our dates, but sometimes I worry you don't."

"Puh, I, I do enjoy our dates. I mean. There's better. Don't get a big head!"

"Please, Chanette," you say. She blushes and glances away, your sincerity and earnestness disarming.

"I, you're just, r-really forward, and handsome, okay!" She puffs up. "Maybe if you were less aggressive, I wouldn't be so defensive!"

"If I was less aggressive, I suspect we wouldn't be out on a date right now," you say, stroking the back of her hand.

"I, well, maybe! Fine!"

"Fine, what?" You ask.

"Fine, I'll stop bringing up all my other boyfriends, because it obviously makes you uncomfortable, how sexually active I am."

"What do you want to do after school?" You ask. "I feel like I don't know much about you."

"Well, with the family business, I'll probably go into agricultural science. And stuff. It's really boring, you don't want to hear me talk about it."

"I'd like to hear you talk about it at least a little."

"It's just, you know, how to make more cows and stuff like that. It's really not that interesting unless you care about it already."

"How do you feel about it?" You ask, going along with her desire not to get in specifics since it probably would be boring. You are a former actuary, after all.

"It seems fun. What are you planning to do?"

"Take over the family business," you tell her. "And, of course, take care of all my girls, which I would like to include you."

She blushes at that. "W-well, you know what they say, about wishes and horses," she stammers out.

"I don't, actually. A Wesmeri saying?"

"You know. If wishes were horses, then beggars would ride," she said. "Have you really never heard of that?"

You shrug. Anons. "I don't know that much about cows, but I'd like to know more about your perspective on them, since it's going to be your job. I'm interested to know more about you."

Chanette blushes. "Y-you can't just say things like that flat out," she stammers out. She glances around for the waiter, waving him down, ordering drinks quickly; you order as well.

"Well?"

"Well what?"

"What do you think about cows?"

"I mean. I guess cows are something you kill to make food. I'm not like a Dawiyite who thinks they're sacred or something," she says, with a little jiggle of her breasts. "They're really stupid and kind of a pain to manage, but they're really useful and valuable. Without cows, we wouldn't have any cheese." She pauses. "Well, any good cheese, at least. That's my perspective, I guess?"

"They're also good for steak and burgers and hotdogs," you say. "Huh, that does get me thinking."

"That's new!" Chanette interjects, quickly.

You ignore her, continuing on with your thought. "Maybe I should have a barbeque. Invite friends over, hang out in the backyard, talk and have fun. Could be a pool party, too."

"Oh. That does sound like fun."

"You've put in me in the mood for some nice steak," you say, rolling your shoulders a little. "What are you ordering?"

"Steak sounds nice," Chanette says. The waiter returns with your drinks, and you both order your meals.

You eat, having a meandering conversation about various things, flirtatious remarks and lewd innuendo about the food mixed in. You even share a nice dessert. "Would you care for a nice walk around town?" You ask, as you pay the waiter.

"Sure," she says, cheerily.

You step out into the cool evening air, draping one arm over her shoulder. You wander through the park, doting on her a little, sneaking in quick kisses to her cheeks, which soon fume with heat, her nervous smile erotic. You rest your head on her shoulder here and there, offer little compliments as you show her this and that, half-remembered bits from when you went out with Noriko bubbling up to the surface.

You try to be sweet, doting, and kind, and you eventually take her back to the car, letting her sit down across from you. "Would you like to do something else during our date?" You ask. "We could go back to my place, for example."

She blushes scarlet at that, and you recall that she has an incredibly lewd perspective on such things. You're about to clarify when she speaks. "S-sure. Going home with a boy at the end of a nice date is totally normal for me, and not at all weird! So, let's!" She balls her fists up in determination.

You smile at her. "That's wonderful to hear," you say, reaching for her hand and taking it in yours. "That you're coming, I mean. Not that you've had lots of boyfriends." She blushes.

"W-well, I totally have, so, it's normal," she says, mostly to herself, since you're telling Shiiro to take you back to your place at the same time she's talking.

When you do arrive, you take your hand in hers, heading into the house.

She swallows audibly. "So, where's your bedroom?"

You take her hand, gently guiding her upstairs to your bedroom. You gently kiss her cheek again, as you do so. "I'm happy that you're doing this with me," you tell her.

"A-ah, yeah," she says. "Y-you're not the first, or seventh, or seventeenth, guy, though, so," she sputters out.

You just smile gently at her, stroking her cheek, and then open the door to the room, guiding her onto the bed as she kicks off her heels. You get atop her, staring down into her lovely blue eyes before leaning in to kiss her. Your lips press against hers, her tongue pushing into your mouth. Her hands reach up for your back, running along it, before she starts to undo the buttons on your nice button-up shirt, hands exploring bare, muscular chest with interest and surprise in the process, a soft hum escaping her lips.

You let her take her own pace, enjoying as she slowly but surely strips you throughout your long kiss, fingers undoing your pants as her cheeks heat up, your hard cock getting an absent touch that makes her almost flinch as she realizes what she brushed up against, before her fingers start to tease it, exploring its girth and length in confusion and interest.

At that, she finally breaks off her kiss, looking down at your cock as you loom above her, completely naked now except for your glasses. Her eyes widen at your cock. "It's so warm," she breathes.

You take hold of her wrist, gently taking hold of her hand and guiding her so she has it gripped. "Stroke it up and down," you explain, softly sliding her hand up and down, enjoying her handjob. "That's it," you breathe, admiring her cute features and her big tits.

"I-I know how to give a handjob!" She sputters out, blushing, fingers gripping your cock tightly for a moment before she starts to jerk you off ever faster. You grunt a little at the sudden force, then lean back, letting her work.

"Okay. Feel around wherever you like. Set your own pace."

She nods, biting her lower lip, jerking you off with one hand as the other runs delightfully along your stomach, feeling up your abs and your chest. Her lips part as she watches your body, eyes lewd in intent, her expression almost vacant and distracted. There is absolutely no way she isn't a virgin, but she's the kind who's had thousands of lewd thoughts already and is only now getting to experience the reality, by the excitable way her hand suddenly jerks you off faster or slower as her fingertips slide along your chest.

"L-lean down," she commands, and you do. Her lips lean up, kissing at your chest a bit as she jerks you off, making you groan. Her tongue starts to slide along it, and she shivers at your taste. You shudder a little too.

You let your hands slide along her stomach, grasping the base of her dress, pulling and peeling at it as Chanette diligently licks and sucks on your chest. She doesn't react to you starting to disrobe her, so you keep going, pulling it up to her breasts, then finally over them. Beneath the dress is a lacy black bra, and your cock throbs at the sight, making Chanette squeak a little as she jerks you off.

Your hands lightly grope her breasts. "Your hand feels really good," you tell her, and she nods, sucking on bare skin of your chest. "I'm really enjoying your handjob. Do you want to do more?" You prompt.

She pops off your chest, a blush to her cheeks. "A-ah, yeah, you didn't think, a handjob could satisfy me, did you?" She asks, her cheeks vivid scarlet. "I, I guess it's time, t-t-to live up," she swallows, "to my reputation, a-and, let you, enjoy, my butt," she manages to force out. Her fingers hook into the fabric of her panties.

You lean down to give her a kiss on the lips, soft and quick. She pauses, and you take one hand, running it down her stomach to play with her sex beneath her panties, fingers sliding along her lower lips as your tongue forces its way inside her mouth. She hums softly, sweetly. You pull back. "You can't fool me," you tell her, with a gentle smile, even as you continue to tease her sex, getting her wet. "I know you're really a sweet, pure, chaste girl. I always have. You don't have to do it in the butt for your first time. I admire your courage in coming here with me, and I want this to be special for you." Your fingers continue to slide along her sex.

Her cheeks flush with color, and she peels herself out of her panties, tossing them onto the floor. "F-fine, you can, f-fuck my pussy, but ONLY because that was romantic, and NOT because I'm a pure virgin," she says, glancing away from you.

You kiss her again, taking your cock and angling it at her slick sex.

You slowly push into Chanette's wet sex, your cockhead entering her. She closes her eyes, biting her lower lip in preparation for her hymen being burst. You hold yourself inside her for a moment, your hands sliding around to the back of her bra, undoing the latch, letting her massive, soft breasts free to open air.

You lean down, kissing on the soft, plentiful flesh, glad to have the opportunity to properly appreciate them. They're so warm and full, plentiful as your lips suckle at the bare flesh, your hands coming up, groping her fat tits. Flesh yields to your fingers, slipping between the space between each as you enjoy the feeling of the flesh of them in your hands.

Finally, you start to push inside, your cock sliding inch by inch further into her. You feel her hymen, the little wall blocking your path deeper in, pressing against it gently, making her squeak and jerk. You lean up from her breasts for a moment, kissing her on the lips, and she sighs lovingly into your mouth, hers eyes rolling up. Then you push past her hymen, making her squeak at the sudden pain of penetration, her breathing heavy in your mouth as you force your way into her.

You pull back from the kiss, smiling down at her, gently running your fingers along her cheek as you start to pump in and out, her big fat tits bouncing from your slow, methodical thrusts, her cheeks glowing as she stares lewdly up at you, golden blonde locks framing her face in a lovely halo. Her lips are slightly parted, and your hands slide down from her breasts to her buttocks, groping and squeezing the plentiful flesh of it. Her blush gets hotter, and she peels off her dress and bra as well, tossing them aside, leaving the two of you naked as you make love to her, pumping her wet, virginal sex.

You lean down, kissing her softly on the lips, her fat tits pressing against your chest, soft and plump and simply gargantuan as they push against your skin. She lets out a noisy little squeal into your mouth as she comes for the first time, her thighs locking on either side of your hips as she bucks against you, panting and drooling on your tongue as she comes. You keep up the kiss, enjoying the feeling of her virginal sex coaxing your cock, your lips pressed against hers, your tongue invading her mouth.

When her orgasm subsides, you pull back, gripping her hips as you start to properly hump her, her legs locked against yours. Her cheeks are hot. "F-fuck me h-harder, Nanashi," she sputters out, her voice a little shaky both from the pace of your pumping inside her and from her own embarrassment. Her smile is nervous as you up your pace inside her, making her tits simply bounce as you fuck her.

The visual appeal of the movement, combined with her thighs now being locked around your hips, means that your hands slide back up from her hips to breast once more, groping them, enjoying the feel of them in your hands. They're massive, soft, ripe and eager, nipples growing hard with arousal as you fuck her. She wriggles underneath you a bit, her hips shivering on your cock, and that helps push her over the edge, moaning as she orgasms anew, her eyes rolling up a bit as she does so.

You lean over her, nibbling on her earlobe as you grope her tits and pump her cunt, enjoying as her hands come up to grasp your back, fingers raking at you with eager, delirious delight as she moans and shivers on your manhood. Her eyes roll up, and she orgasms all over again, sputtering a thick load of her juices onto your pelvis, her feminine scent thick in the air, faintly reminiscent of a freshly baked cake and icing.

You whisper in her ear as she comes down. "I love you so much, Chanette. I'm so happy you're doing this with me," you say, and she tries to sputter out some blustery response, but you simply pound your cock into her harder and harder until she gives up. "You're unbelievably beautiful. I'm so happy I got to take your first time like this." You kiss her cheek as she starts to object. "First vaginal sex," you tell her. "I love your amazing, soft and luscious breasts, your plump, tight ass, and the absolutely wonderful face you make when you come."

Her cheeks are hot as you finish off the sentence, and you pull up a bit, roughly groping her tits as you fuck her harder and harder, pounding into her willing cunt, enjoying the lewd expression on her face as you roughly take her body over and over again. She starts to use her legs, gripping you tighter, grinding her way into you with force and power as you try to fuck her, her cunt rubbing at your pelvis and making you groan in pleasure.

"Y-you're pretty handsome yourself, too, Nanashi," she stammers out, as the two of you wildly fuck, as you pound and thrust into her body again and again, her tits trying to bounce even as you continue to grope them. "I, I like your glasses, they make you look smart." She blushes as she keeps talking. "A-and, don't, don't dye your hair," she explains, sounding incredibly embarrassed. "I like it this color."

At that point, she comes again, her legs pulling you deep into her, holding you inside as she moans and pants out her orgasm. Her eyes roll up in raw ecstasy, her cheeks hot with arousal and embarrassment alike, her juices running down your thighs as she twitches on your cock. Her orgasm seems to last forever, nipples hard, clit grinding against your pelvis. Each time it seems like it's over, she comes again, the exquisite pleasures extending to entire minutes of you simply being buried inside her wet, convulsing sex.

After an eternity, she relaxes, collapsing back down onto the bed, her breathing heavy, her eyes lidded as she recovers. You lean over her, kissing her lips softly, pressing tenderly against them for a long few seconds, before popping off to speak again. "I love you," you tell her, enjoying her blush, before forcing your lips into hers once more. She comes again, and so do you, her body shuddering as you fill her up with a thick, creamy load of cum, splattering it all over her insides, making her shudder and squirm, eyes rolling around in her head as the endless sequence of pleasure reaches its inevitable climax.

You pull out, panting, as she lies on the bed, hands falling away from your backside to rest on either side of her, skin still slick with sweat.

You lie down next to her, gently groping her breast, fingers softly playing with it as you stare into her eyes. She just pants, catching her breath. "I'm very happy you came here," you tell her. "Even if you don't like admitting it, I know it was brave of you to come here and give your first time to me." You tenderly kiss her cheek.

"Fuh, first time, vaginal," she says.

"I know," you tell her. "You were very good, way better than any virgin could be," you tell her, and she smiles genuinely at that. "I look forward to enjoying this kind of thing with you as often as I can. You're very sweet when you're honest."

"Y-y-eah, well, you're, sweet, when you stop trying to make me admit, that I don't have a bunch of boyfriends! Since I do," she adds, hurriedly, her cheeks flush.

You kiss her cheek. "Okay, then," you say, letting your hand drift along her breasts, gently massaging both. She lets you, sighing, even closing her eyes as she lies there, looking as if she wants to just drift off to sleep, even though it's fairly early and her family's probably expecting her.

"Do you want to stay over?" She nods. "Should you tell your parents or sister or something?"

She sighs in a mumbly way. She collects her phone from her purse, puts in a text, and then puts it aside. "I'll stay over," she says.

You gently rub Chanette's breasts, going so far as to shift your body so you can put one hand on either breast. Her eyelids slowly flutter shut, her body snuggling into place, her breathing soft and shallow as she eventually falls asleep having her tits groped. You soon join her, leaning into her body, pressing your cheek against her tit and using it as a pillow. She doesn't mind at all, it seems, just letting you. It's very enjoyable.

35