6- Talent Testing
273 2 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

6- Talent Testing

At the Gurukul Ceremony Grounds,
Students have gathered for the graduation ceremony and are eagerly waiting for the Ceremony to start.
Raj gathered with his friends and his cousins and started chatting with each other.
All of his friends are eager for the ceremony to start.
And if you observe Raj’s face closely, one could observe that he is not well and his eyes are quite bleak. Because he is still in the Evolver level, while his friends are at Demi-Human level and even his cousins are at the peak of Demi-Human level.
His own brother, Oliver has stepped into the Demi-Human level and is about to reach the peak of the Demi-Human level. And Olivia has also entered the Demi-Human level and both of them are just 12 years old. In terms of talent and potential, both of them have surpassed everyone in Raj’s batch and even Raj’s glory period was left in the dust.
So, by normal standards, Oliver and Olivia should graduate at the age of 15, but since they are already at Demi-Human level and their fighting capabilities are much higher than any normal Demi-Human level opponent, the school has made a special exception and so they will also graduate along with Raj's batch.
Now in the Leon clan, Raj’s spotlight has been stolen by his twin siblings, and the shower of praises that belonged to Raj has shifted to his twin siblings. And truth be told, Raj is not even a single bit jealous of his twin siblings, and due to their childhood bond established among them, he is truly happy for them. And if anything, he is happy to see his brother and sister, being praised by everyone.
Actually, Raj has started to notice a vague difference in Oliver’s and Olivia’s way of acting when they are with him. And it's not just Oliver and Olivia, his friends and family, his juniors, cousins, teachers, his fiancée, and even his own Grandpa, Father, and Mother were acting differently from their previous selves.
It's just that Raj had not noticed all this due to his cultivation issue that’s been bothering him for the past years, but from the past few weeks, Raj has started to notice their abnormal behavior. And that abnormal behavior got clearer, especially today, on the day of the Graduation ceremony.
But he had to throw this matter behind because the headmaster of the Gurukul school walked onto the stage.
“Hello everyone, today the students of Gurukul school, who have reached the age of 15 are graduating. So, without any further delay let's start the Talent Testing. I wish everyone that they can graduate with good results and have a bright future.”
After that, the Head Master stepped down from the stage and the servants brought a medium level Talent testing device onto the stage.
“Now I will announce the names of students one by one and that student will come onto the stage and get his or her talent tested” announced a teacher.
After that, the teacher started calling out the names of the students in order, from Group A to Group E.
Whenever a student stepped onto the stage; his friends, teachers, and relatives will get anxious and hope the student can get a better Talent Level.
On average many students’ Talent levels ranged from 3 to 6. Very rarely did students get a level 2 talent but there was no one who got level 1. There were also some students who got tested as Talent level above and equal to Level 7.
“James Leon, Talent level- 7”
“Christina Leon, Talent level- 6”
“John Leon, Talent level- 6”
“Albi Leon, Talent level- 7”
“Jack Ray, Talent level- 6”
“Simon Taylor, Talent level- 5”
“Mark Anthony, Talent level- 6”
“Wow James, Christina, John, Albi congratulations, these guys are really talented,” said someone from the audience.
“Of Course, they are, because they are from the Leon clan how can their Talent be weak,” said someone else.
Hearing this, Albert Leon and Leon clansmen who were nearby, all showed a satisfied look on their faces.
“Jack Ray, Simon Taylor, and Mark Anthony are also good,” said someone else from the audience.
Raj greeted his friends and cousins and also congratulated them. But in return, his friends smiled indifferently and his cousins replied as if talking to a stranger.
Raj found this abnormal behavior and his doubts grew stronger but he did not understand the reason for their change in behavior and felt that he was just imagining things.
“Oliver Leon, step onto the stage,” said the announcer.
“Look it's Oliver Leon, the grandson of Albert Leon,” said someone from the audience.
“Yes, it is said Oliver and his twin sister are both top-level geniuses,” said someone else from the audience.
“I heard Oliver and his twin sister have already reached Demi-Human level and are just 12-year-old,” said someone from the audience.
“What!?!? Seriously.... what a monstrous talent” said someone who was shocked in the audience.
“Of course, they are from the Leon clan and it's normal because being a member of the Leon clan they are supposed to be talented.” said someone from the audience.

13