8- Abandoning 1
280 3 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

8- Abandoning 1

Looking at Olivia’s result, the Gurukul school’s teachers and Head Master were extremely happy.
It's not just them, even the Leon clan members including Albert, the clan head is also happy as both Oliver and Olivia are his grandchildren and are his blood.
Albert is a warrior and he has the name “War King” because the Leon clan is a warrior clan and due to his achievements in the war, he was given that title.
Usually in the clan only strong and talented people are focused on and abundant resources are tilted towards them. And of course, Albert expects that his grandchildren can surpass him and gain glory for the Leon clan. Albert is clearly disappointed due to Raj’s problem and has gradually lost his hopes of Raj being his successor. But now due to Oliver and Olivia’s results, his hopes and ambitions have been rekindled and it has even increased due to their extremely good results.
------------------------------------
After Olivia’s result, she stepped down from the stage and joined her cousins and friends.
It was Raj’s turn, so he started to walk toward the stage and while walking, his and Olivia’s eyes met.
“Congratulation little sis......” and just as Raj was about to congratulate Olivia, she turned her eyes with a look of indifference and didn’t wait for Raj to complete his sentence.
Raj was dumbfounded at this, first that vague abnormal behavior from his family and friends, then this morning the behavior of his friends and cousins, then Oliver treating him rudely and now Olivia acting as if Raj was a stranger.
Actually, if Raj was ever partial between his siblings Oliver and Olivia, then he was more inclined towards Olivia as she was cute and she was always running around Raj whenever he was at home, but now.... (Plus, she was an anime girl character- Writer's sarcasm.)
“Raj....”
Raj’s thoughts were interrupted by the teacher’s call. Raj then came back to his senses and glanced at the teacher and nodded at him.
Raj then walked onto the stage and went to the device.
“Hey, I heard Raj Leon is the elder brother of Oliver and Olivia??” asked someone from the audience.
“Yes, he is the elder brother of the twin monsters.” said someone from the audience.
“Do you think Raj can also get Level 9 talent just like his brother and sister??” asked someone from the audience.
“Let’s see. If it really happens then the siblings can be called ‘monsters’ and ‘the twin monsters title’ will be replaced with ‘the twin monsters and the elder dragon brother’....” said someone from the audience.
“hehe... that name is long but something like that can do for now.” said someone from the audience.
Various discussions were going on and Raj placed his hand on the device.
‘zoom zoom zoom....’
After Raj placed his hand, the lights on the device flashed and everyone’s eyes were waiting in anticipation for the result.
In the Leon clan area, Albert was hoping that Raj can also show some good results.
Then the Level 1 brightened, then after waiting for 2 or 3 seconds, Level 2 did not light up.
Everyone was stupefied and then came to the realization that Raj was only a Level 1 talent.
“God!!! Level 1 talent ??” gasped someone in the crowd.
“Hehehe is this a joke?” someone smiled wryly in the crowd.
“Hey who was the one, who wanted to replace the title ‘the twin monsters’ with ‘the twin monsters and the elder dragon brother’ “joked someone in the crowd.
“Hey be quiet do you want to die,” said someone to the previous speaker in the crowd.
“I heard that Raj Leon was also a genius but somehow he got stuck in Evolver level and has been unable to breakthrough from the past few years,” said someone in the crowd.
“Yes, his clan elders and teachers tried to solve this problem but they could not come up with any solution” continued someone in the crowd.
Some were gloating, some sighed in disappointment, and some didn’t care.
The teachers of Gurukul were disappointed, the Leon clan members were disappointed, ashamed, sighed and all kinds of various emotions can be seen on their faces, some clans and sects who had good relations were sighing and those who had bad relationships were gloating secretly.
The Royal family members were also having different thoughts such as some were happy that there are only two monsters in the Leon clan, while some were thinking about the marriage between Raj Leon and Lily Connor, and others were thinking about how to solve Oliver and Olivia. As the royal family is the strongest power in the Saurastra kingdom they hope to suppress any power that can challenge them to avoid any rebellion or shift in power.
Albert was clearly disappointed with Raj’s result and it seems that he can no longer help Raj with his problem. Because the Leon clan is a warrior clan and they cannot tolerate weak people plus every clan has internal conflicts so it's difficult to help Raj. So, he can only give up and focus on Oliver and Olivia.

12