16- Intro
331 1 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

16- Intro  

  

“Enter name ‘Orochi’”  

‘ding’  

‘Name has been successfully registered’  

‘Welcome ‘Orochi’”  

‘Calculating and displaying the status now’  

----------------------------------------------------  

Name: Orochi  

Race: Human  

Rank: G     

Level: 1/100  

Exp: 0/100  

Title: None            

Condition: Poisoned  

Stats:                Available Free Stats Points: 0  

HP: 8/100           MP:10/10  

Strength: 5  

Agility: 5  

Defense: 2  

Resistance: 3  

Sense: 5  

Stamina: 3  ------ Fatigue: 10/30  

Intelligence: 7  

Vitality: 2   

Charm: 10  

------------------------  

Skills: None  

Job: None  

-----------------------  

‘ding’  

‘Preparing introduction as host has selected for the guide.’  

‘Welcome Orochi’  

‘The (Race) describes to the race which the host belongs.’  

‘The (HP) and (MP) represents, Health Points and Magic Points. Health points represent the health of the host while the magic points represent the amount of magic or mana available to the host for casting any magic or skill, as they require (MP). Cannot be increased by adding (Free Stat points), can only increase after leveling up.’  

‘Strength is the measurement of how strong the host physically is and how much force the host can generate. Can be increased by adding (Free Stat points)’  

‘Agility is the measurement of how much flexibility and how much speed the host has. Can be increased by adding (Free Stat points)’  

‘Defense is the measurement of how much the host can bear external forces from damaging himself. Can be increased by adding (Free Stat points)’  

‘Resistance tells how much the host can resist poison, virus, bacteria, or anything that damages the host internally. Can be increased by adding (Free Stat points)’  

***RECOMMENDED- Host to keep the Defense and Resistance balanced for increasing efficiency***  

‘Sense helps the host to increase the sensitivity of the 6 senses and can be helpful for cultivating and sensing natural or heaven’s powers. Can be increased by adding (Free Stat points)’  

‘Stamina and Fatigue are inversely proportional. This means that the more stamina the host has, the less fatigue there will be. Stamina tells how much the host can work physically without exhausting himself and fatigue tells how much the host is tired and where the limit is? Stamina can be increased by adding (Free Stat points) and fatigue limit increases along with Stamina’  

‘Intelligence increases the speed of processing any data or thinking ability and reacting according to it. Can be increased by adding (Free Stat points).’  

‘Vitality represents the life span or the remaining life of the host. Cannot be increased by adding (Free Stat points). The host needs to find external resources to increase vitality or when the host increases his rank, the vitality will increase by a certain amount  

‘Charm represents the ability of the user to attract the opposite sex or increase friendliness from the people. Also, strengthen the soul of the host.’  

‘(Free stat points) can be obtained by leveling up or ranking up or MP of host or other things can also be converted into stat points.’  

‘Rank is divided into G, F, E, D, C, B, A, S. As hosts level increases and reaches to the limit, rank can be increased to next level.’  

‘Levels can be increased by gaining Exp, Exp can be obtained when the host kills or defeats someone.’  

‘Skills can be obtained by doing some activities related to skill or from the shop.’  

‘Job can be obtained when a certain condition is achieved.’  

‘Host can access ‘shop’ by saying ‘shop’ and you can access it’  

‘So, for trial, you try saying ‘shop’’  

I heard all this ‘guide’ crap and was trying to hold back my pain and said,  

“shop”  

‘ding’   

‘Welcome host to the shop’  

‘Here the host can buy many things like Weapons, Armor, Skills, Food, Potions, Clothes, and many other things.’  

‘Host can easily find any item according to a category and can set a price range and the available items will be displayed’   

‘To exchange anything, the host requires ‘Sikka’ which can be obtained by selling anything to the system and a certain price will be calculated on that object. The object that can be sold can be certain animal body parts, weapons, armors, or anything that can be sold and if anything cannot be sold then the system will mention it.’  

‘Sikka is the currency used by the system if the host wants to buy anything from the shop, and it can also be obtained by exchanging Gold, silver or bronze, or any other ore or material’  

‘Different materials like Gold, silver, or bronze have different exchange values’  

‘1 Lower grade energy stone = 1000 gold coin’  

‘1 gold coin = 100 silver coin’  

‘1 silver coin = 100 bronze coin’  

‘and’  

‘1 sikka = 10 Bronze coin’  

‘So, if the host wants, the shop can also be treated like a bank, which means that the host can store the money without any storage ring. And host can also exchange it with the currency used in the world to ‘Sikka’ and vice versa, which means the host can also convert ‘Sikka’ to any currency required for the host to use’  

‘ding’  

‘Guide completed’  

Hearing this message, I was not ‘shocked or interested’. I pretty much knew these things but the shop caught my attention.   

I was right now in a weak state and wanted to scroll the items to see how many things are available and check the prices of the items but I couldn’t hold back and once again I fell to the ground and lay weakly.  

As I was trying to gather some strength, I heard a notification sound and saw a message flashing on the screen in front of my eyes.  

‘ding’  

‘System guide completed’  

***Warning***  

‘Host is in a critical situation’  

‘Host is poisoned’  

‘host’s health is below 10’  

‘Due to the host being poisoned, 1 HP will decrease per minute and when HP reaches 0, the host will die’  

‘But due to special circumstances, the host will be protected by the system for the first time. So, the host will only lose 1 HP per hour’  

Seeing all the warnings and messages flashing on the screen I was cursing my luck. As it has been just 1 minute, and just when I felt that I was lucky to have a system and now I will die due to losing HP and all of this because of those bastards without enjoying anything. But as I saw that system is helping me, I felt like getting up and kissing the system. I felt I have one more chance to save my life. So, seeing that I have only 8 HP left, which means I still have 7-8 hours to save myself and get out of this predicament. 

 

13