26- Escape 2
223 1 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

26- Escape 2

As I decided on my plan of action, I immediately ordered the system to put all the remaining 20 free stat points in the ‘Agility’ stat.
As soon as the system executed the command, I felt changes in my muscles and suddenly I felt my muscles cramp and felt very uncomfortable and painful for 1 or 2 seconds. Then the pain gradually subsided.
Although, I wanted to ask the system about this issue, but I had no time for that. I immediately tilted my body and before the ‘Beginning Stage’ guy could respond, I was already near him and lifted my sword and beheaded him. And without looking back, I activated ‘Sprint’ and ran at full speed.
‘ding’
‘Killed Beginning stage Level Human’
‘+1400 Exp’
‘Level up’
‘Level up’
‘Level up’
‘Obtained 30 free stat points and for leveling up 3 times consecutively extra 6 free stat points are awarded’
When I heard the system notification that I leveled up, immediately there was an increase in my speed, and I was overjoyed.
I was thinking of using more stat points in the ‘Agility’ stat but when I thought of what happened when I invested 20 Free stat points, I rejected that idea. Because I cannot afford any mistakes right now, I continued running and using the ‘sprint’ skill.
--------------------------------
When Orochi killed the Beginning stage guy, nobody reacted even the Evolver level guy could not. And it was not until when Orochi was 20 meters away, only then these guards reacted and ran after Orochi.
“Damn that kid killed a member of our group.”
“Look at his speed.”
“How can he be so fast?”
“Yeah, wasn’t he crippled and in bad condition? Where did he get this energy from?”
“That bastard kid was acting and managed to fool all of us.”
“I swear that if I catch him, I will break his legs and hands.”
All the guards were cursing Orochi while running after him. The Evolver guard’s face was ugly because it was him who said that Orochi was crippled and had an injury. But now that kid killed one of the guards and has a speed comparable to him. He wanted to break Orochi’s legs and feed him to the dogs.
---------------------------------
I got the speed and timing advantage, which put distance between the guards and me. While running I could hear their loud cursing but I did not pay attention to them because I saw that the Evolver level guy had speed equal to me and could catch up with me after 7 minutes as my MP will soon deplete and I lose my speed advantage.
I gritted my teeth and decided to invest more Stat points in the ‘Agility’ stat. But I came up with an idea and decided to use that.
“System, add 30 free stat points to ‘Agility’ but add only 3 free stat points per 10 seconds”
I came up with this idea because I felt that when I added 20 Free stat points, maybe my body could not handle that change and because of that, a negative reaction was produced. So, to prevent that, I told the system to add 3 Free stat points per 10 seconds as it will allow my body to adapt to the changes bought by the increase in Agility stat.
When the first 3 Free stat point was added I felt the increase in speed and I did not feel any pain or discomfort. With this result, I proved my theory and my heart finally calmed down.
After another 10 seconds, my speed increased again and the guards including the Evolver stage guy were startled. He thought with his speed he can catch up with Orochi (me) but when he saw an increase in Orochi’s speed, he was shocked again.
.
.
Gradually, the distance between me and the guards increased from 20 meters to 30 meters...40 meters...60 meters...80 meters...100 meters. When the distance between us reached 100 meters, I heard a system notification.
‘ding’
‘MP=5’
When I saw that MP was too low and realized that I can only use ‘Sprint’ only once and my calculation went wrong, I was startled.
I did not have time to think about it, and quickly made a decision and saw the description of one of my favorite skills ‘Stealth’.
-----------------------------
Stealth Lvl 1:
Helps the host to hide and converge breath and aura to avoid detecting by any other living being.
(Chances of being discovered, if the host is touched. If the host moves continuously the Stealth will be reduced by 50%. The host can also be discovered if the other person’s power difference is a lot higher compared to the host)
Proficiency = 0%
Requires = 4 MP per 1 minutes
-----------------------------
When I saw its description, I was overjoyed, although it was costly to use 4 MP per 1 minute, I could not care about anything, as saving myself was the top priority right now.
I looked behind and realized that the guards were at some distance away. So, I immediately started looking for a location to hide.
After a few seconds, while I was searching, the number of trees increased and also, they got bigger and larger. Looks like I entered deep into the forest.
I need to increase my ‘Luck’ stat soon. Because the direction in which I ran, might not be safe.
Although I felt it was dangerous to enter deep into the forest, but I cannot do anything about it. At least I will have chances of hiding and activate my ‘Stealth’ skill.
1 minute later I felt that I came deep enough and the guards are very far and barely visible. So, I immediately climbed a tree. Although the trees are about 20 to 30 meters big, but with great difficulty, I climbed the tree and immediately activated the stealth skill. A few seconds later, the guards stopped near the tree where I was hiding and looked around to see if they could find any clue.
“Damn, where did that kid go?”
“Yeah, and how was he so fast? As we ran, his speed was increasing as if he was not trying his best from the beginning”
“Plus, that kid bought us into the inner area of the ‘Dark forest’ where only Royalty realm Cultivators dares to enter”
When I heard that I was in the ‘dark forest’ my heart almost jumped out of my throat. I heard from my teachers many things about the ‘Dark forest’ and none of those were good things. It is said that the dark forest is divided into 3 areas. Outer area, inner area, and the Core area.
Normally, Mortal realm cultivators do not dare to enter the ‘Dark forest’ but there always be some people who come to practice. But they only move in the border area of the ‘dark forest’ and never enter deep. While the Transformation level can only roam in the outer and Royalty can enter the Inner area.
Nobody has entered the core area or come out of it alive to tell the stories about it.
In the dark forest, there are many monsters, who are even stronger than the Royalty realm powerhouses. So, it's like a forbidden place in the novels that I have read in my past life.

13