33- Missions
190 2 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

33- Missions  

  

‘Ding'  

‘Host has unlocked ‘Missions’ function.’  

‘Mission function is a feature which will release missions/ quest/ task, at irregular times.’  

‘Host can earn rewards when completion of missions/ quest/ task. But can also get punishment for the failure of missions/ quest/ task.’  

‘There will be situations where certain missions/ quest/ task will be compulsory and there will also be situations where missions/ quest/ task issued can be declined if the host prefers to do so.’  

‘ding’  

‘Main quest 1 released: The Way of an Avenger’  

‘The Way of an Avenger: People say goodness should be returned with goodness. And evil should be returned with evil. There are also those who say- evil should be returned with goodness. These are what others say. But not me, I decide my way.’  

‘Quest: Host has to take revenge on his enemies.’  

‘Enemies: Lily Conner, Jack Ray, Simon Taylor, and Mark Anthony’  

‘Completion: Host has the choice to either kill the enemies or take revenge anyway that makes them suffer.’  

Rewards: (Host can choose any Two)  

1) A customized skill:-(That means the system will reward the host with a custom-made skill according to the host’s idea, which is [Legendary] category and will not be available normally. Or the Host can choose one from the prebuilt customized skills and if the host has wanted to check the list of skills available in the system)  

2) +100 Vitality  

3) +200 Luck  

4) 10 inventory slots and 1000 cubic meter increment in ‘Storage box’ space.  

‘ding’  

‘Note: Based on the actions of the host, the choice of reward can increase from 2 to a higher number but will not decrease’  

‘ding’  

‘Does the host accept this quest?’  

‘(Yes) or (No)’  

Reading all this, my anger faded and my expression became weird.   

It's not like, I don’t like this quest or the rewards that come along with it, but when I saw that I can get free goodies (Rewards) for the thing I will do without the system’s so-called mission released, My expression couldn’t get any weirder.   

But if decline this, then I might as well get called ‘World’s most stupid guy ever’ award winner. So, I immediately accepted the quest.   

Because, when I think about all the rewards available, I feel excited. As there is a way for my ‘Vitality’ and ‘Luck’ stat to be increased as I cannot increase these two stats with ‘Free stat points’ and will have to depend on other things. And my vitality is only 2 points, because of the poison, which means I can only live for 2 years and recently I felt my luck is not so good. And now the system gives these rewards and which gives me hope for increasing the ‘Vitality’ and ‘Luck’ stat.  

And the Customized skill gives the feeling that it's ‘not gonna be an ordinary thing, but something extraordinary’.  

‘Ding’  

‘Main quest 1: The Way of an Avenger, (Accepted)’  

‘All the best’  

Done receiving ‘Systems’ wishes, I opened the ‘Status’ window to test if I could activate another ‘Hidden Function’, like the one when my ‘Sense’ reached 50 points and my MP recovery speed increased.  

-----------------------------  

Name: Orochi  

Race: Human  

Rank: G     

Level: 17/100  

Exp: 1300/1700  

Title: None            

Condition: Poisoned  

Stats:                (Available Free Stats Points: 65)  

HP: 1500/1700           MP:142/170  

Strength: 70  

Agility: 109  

Defense: 44  

Resistance: 40  

Sense: 54  

Stamina: 37  ------ Fatigue: 31/370  

Intelligence: 41  

Charm: 15 (can be increased with Free Stats Points, but won’t increase when leveling up)  

Vitality: 2 (cannot be increased with Free Stats Points)  

Luck: 8 (cannot be increased with Free Stats Points)  

------------------------  

Skills: Observation Lvl 1  

-----------------------  

Jobs: Thief.  

-----------------------  

‘Thief job skills’  

Stealth Lvl 2, Sprint Lvl 2, Spying Lvl 1, Disarm Traps Lvl 1, Pick Lock Lvl 1  

------------------------  

Balance = 2,300,233 Sikka  

-----------------------  

.  

After having a look at my stats, I decided to increase my ‘Intelligence’ stat which is at 41. And to see what happens when ‘Intelligence’ reaches 50 points?  

So, I told the system to add 9 points to the ‘Intelligence’ stat.  

I waited for a few moments, and I heard the system notification.  

‘ding’  

‘Host has unlocked a hidden function’  

‘As host increased the ‘Intelligence’ stat to 50, the MP limit also be increased.’  

‘Now, for every increase in ‘Intelligence’ stat by 2, the MP limit will increase by 10’  

Reading this, I was got extremely happy. Because right now my main problems would be related to HP and MP.   

Regarding HP there is not much I can do, because I cannot solve the Poison in my body and can only look for a way somehow.   

But now because of my ‘Sense’ and ‘Intelligence’ stat, my MP problem can be reduced and in the future, it may even be completely solved.  

‘Sense’ stat decreases the time required to recover the MP and the ‘Intelligence’ stat increases the MP limit. With this, instead of using money on MP potions, I can start saving money for other things available in the Shop.  

With this excitement, I decided to add ‘Free stat points’ and increase my ‘Stamina’ stat to 50.   

So, I told the system to add 6 ‘Free stat points’ to the ‘Stamina’ stat and after 10 seconds add another 7 points to the ‘Stamina’ stat.  

As the command was executed by the system, after waiting for a few moments, I once again heard the system notification  

‘ding’  

‘Host unlocked a hidden function’  

‘As host increased the ‘Stamina’ stat to 50, the fatigue limit has increased by 100 and host will not get tired easily when compared to previous state’  

Reading this, although I was not excited as before, but still, it’s a perk. Now, I will not get tired easily and my fatigue limit has increased by 100. Which is useful when I have to run away from someone or chase someone.  

(I wonder if this will increase my stamina during ‘Intercourse’. Hehehe : p) 

 

11