35- ‘White Fang Wolf’
188 2 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

35- ‘White Fang Wolf’

As we were walking back in the same way when I entered (or ran from the guards) the ‘Inner area of Dark forest’, I eventually reached the area where I fought with the Refinement stage guard.
While walking, the little girl and I introduced ourselves to each other. I finally found her name is ‘Armelia Lama’. Although the family name sure sounded a bit wrong, but I cannot comment on that because this is not my world and every world has its own culture, names, and other things.
After we walked a few steps, I immediately stopped as I heard a few sounds coming from the direction we were walking in,
‘Crunch’
‘Chew...chew...chew’
‘Grrr’
I immediately gestured to Armelia Lama to stop and gestured her to hide behind a tree. I said in a low voice
“Listen, you have to be quiet and I will go and confirm what is ahead of us. And you, do not make any noise.”
With that, I moved in the direction from which the sound came and activated the ‘Stealth’ skill to hide my presence (well at least hide it to some extent).
A few seconds later, I reached a bush and hid behind it, and looked in the direction from which the sounds were coming.
As I looked at what It was, I was completely petrified.
There was a group of wolves in my field of vision.
There were at least 15 to 20 wolves.
The wolves had grey fur and sizes ranging from 1.5 meters to 2 meters.
In this group of wolves, some were eating the dead body of the Refinement stage Guard I killed, while some were fighting because of it. Maybe they had fights because there was only one dead body or something else, while some stayed behind as if it's like they did not have the status or strength to compete for food and can only watch from the sidelines and chew on the bones or leftover meat.
But these are not the reason for my shock.
The actual reason is that there is a leader to this group of wolves. And the Leader of this group is a ‘White Fang Wolf’.
‘White Fang Wolf’ is not a normal typical wolf. But it is said that the ‘White Fang Wolf’ belongs to the bloodline that is related to the two of the most fierce monsters in the Monsters List known to the humans.
‘The Howling Moon Wolf’
And
‘The Badum Python’
‘The Howling Moon Wolf’ and ‘The Badum Python’ can be said to be two of the most ‘Legendary’ families in the Monster Civilization.
There is a story of ‘The Howling Moon Wolf’ that I read in the Library of the Leon clan.
It is said that in ancient times there was a Wolf King with a tyrannical cultivation level and it had intelligence equal to a human and could also transform into a human form. And this Wolf King was a god-like character in the wolf’s kingdom. But when he was a little cub, he saw the Moon and fell in love with the Moon. And every night the Wolf King would howl towards the Moon as if expressing his love and calling over the Moon. And finally, one night, when he was howling towards the Moon, a woman appeared in front of him.
The woman was the human incarnation of the Moon. It was said that she was deeply moved by his feelings, but due to Heaven's constraints, she could not appear earlier. But somehow, she managed to overcome those constraints for a few hours so that she can meet the Wolf king.
When the woman’s time was up, both the Woman and the Wolf King as a Memento of their love; gave birth to a Wolf cub with their bloodline running through it.
This Wolf cub was named ‘The Howling Moon Wolf’ and a new family or tribe grew. The Wolf Cub’s Skin and fur were as white as the Moon and the wolf’s cub had beauty and features similar to the woman who is Moon’s Incarnation. But it had the strength and fierceness of the Wolf King. After that, the Woman separated from the Wolf King.
But this is not what makes the ‘The Howling Moon Wolf’ extraordinary. The most shocking thing about it is that ‘The Howling Moon Wolf’ and its descendants are almost immortal during the Full Moon time.
It is recorded that Moon’s blessing is received by the ‘The Howling Moon Wolf’ and its family on the full moon time which makes it stronger and heals any wound and injuries, no matter how serious they are.
No matter what, even if ‘The Howling Moon Wolf’ has only one breath left, it will be healed under Moon’s light and return to its peak state. It is a form of love shown by the Moon to her descendants. And ‘The Howling Moon Wolf’ family’s fighting capabilities are no joke. Even the same level monster or Human will be killed in a second.
Now, what can be fiercer than a Wolf with excellent fighting capabilities and Healing power?
.
And ‘The Badum Python’ is simply a Nightmare for the human race in the Pagero Continent.
The ancestor of ‘The Badum Python’, a legendary Python whose even the name is not known to humans or recorded anywhere in the Pagero continent. Is rumored to have swallowed many planets in the sky and once even dared to swallow the Sun, but was killed by the Gods for the blasphemy of trying to swallow the Sun.
And ‘The Badum Python’ is a side branch bloodline descendant of that ‘Legendary Python’. But the records of the ‘The Badum Python’ are not less fierce compared to its ancestor.
Many centuries ago, it is recorded that there were 10 Empires on the Pagero continent.
But one day, two ‘Badum Pythons’ descended from a portal connected to some mysterious place. Which nobody has any idea about. The two ‘Badum Pythons’ were injured and to recover, they started a slaughter in the Pagero continent. Many Countries, Kingdoms perished and even two Empire’s vitality was damaged to a large extent that they even got conquered by other Empires.
Finally, all the top experts, legendary figures, and old ancestors who transcended the Royalty realm joined hands and killed the two ‘Badum Pythons’.
It is said that ‘The Badum Python’ can swallow a whole mountain and even digest it. So, with its huge mouth and appetite, ‘The Badum Python’ can even destroy and swallow a dozen cities in a few seconds.
It is no wonder that ‘The Badum Python’ can be called one of the most fierce monsters.
======================
Author’s Thoughts:
Actually, the chapters are delayed because of a few things.
1) MC’s and Armelia Lama's chemistry
Actually, I wanted to create some chemistry between the MC and the Armelia Lama, because I felt it would be the right time to introduce a female character and a future candidate for Mc’s harem. And nothing would be a better time when the MC is in a weak period. And I had difficulty trying to think of suitable ways in which both of them can get feelings for each other.

2) Making background work for the ‘White fang Wolf’, ’Howling moon wolf’, and ‘The Badum Python’.
As this is my first work, I felt that I neglected to create a proper picture of the world and the character's description. So, to make up for that, I felt that from now I should add some world settings descriptions, adding mythological monsters, and other things to the story, so to get my readers involved and satisfied.
I will appreciate it if you guys could point me a few tips or tricks or your opinion in the review section, to help me improve my writing.
So, the chapters got delayed because of these two things. Now I have got many ideas in the past few days, so yeah, the rate of chapter releases will get improved.

9