43- Extracurricular Activities
177 1 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

43- Extracurricular Activities  

  

Author's note: I am having internet connectivity issues, hence there has been a delay in the chapter release. 

. 

[Chapter continues from here] 

‘ding’  

‘Host has obtained Posi-Nega-Tive Sutra’  

‘System cannot accommodate the (Posi-Nega-Tive Sutra).’  

‘Ding’  

‘Hidden function improvement: ‘Posi-Nega-Tive Sutra’ can be used to improve the ‘Free Stat points’ extraction.’  

‘Does the host want to Improve it?”  

‘(Yes) or (No)’  

Reading this, I did not understand what does system mean by ‘Cannot accommodate’ and ‘Improve the Free stats points extraction’, so I asked the system about it  

“System what do you mean by ‘you cannot accommodate Posi-Nega-Tive Sutra’? And what is this ‘Improve the Free stats points extraction’?”  

‘ding’  

‘The reason system cannot accommodate ‘Posi-Nega-Tive Sutra’ is that when the host uses certain skills, then the skills can be leveled up or when the host levels up so do the stats; but the ‘Posi-Nega-Tive Sutra’ cannot level up with the system’s help and the host has to depend upon himself to improve the understanding on ‘Posi-Nega-Tive Sutra’ and its efficiency and working, while the system cannot help with it.’  

‘But the (Posi-Nega-Tive Sutra) can help the host in improving efficiency in extracting ‘Free Stat Points’ when the host is Dual-Cultivating or having SeX / InterCourse with the opposite sex. (This was mentioned when the system was showing the guide and tutorial to the host.)’  

.  

.  

=====================  

Author Note or Recap:  

Refer – Chapter 17- Intro  

In that, look for the ‘Free stat Points’ part, there you can see that there was a point mentioned like   

“(‘Free Stat Points’) can be obtained when leveling up, or MP can be converted or Other things can be done to obtain ‘Free Stat Points’.  

So here, one of the ‘other things’ includes Dual-Cultivating / Sex / Intercourse’.  

=====================  

.  

.  

‘ding’  

‘Does the host want to repeat the tutorial regarding ‘Free stat Points’?’  

‘(Yes) or (No)’  

Hearing all this, I got a clear idea of what was happening but when I read that I can also obtain ‘Free Stat Points’ from ‘Extracurricular activities’ my expression became weird.   

(‘My way of saying Sex as ‘Extracurricular activities’ - a joke picked up by the author from different places)  

Let me be honest, I am really excited if I could get ‘Free stat Points’ from sex or intercourse.  

I will not act weird or, be dishonest and say I do not like the idea of having sex just to get stronger or, something like- I cannot have sex with the person I love just to get stronger or, some other kind of shitty sentence like this.   

I always hated all those hypocritical Main Protagonists or Hero in the novels.   

They act as if they are the incarnation of Buddha or a born saint. They act totally different when it comes to the romance part or intercourse things. And start talking about all the shitty morals, rules, and feelings. But not me.  

Honestly, I was, am, and will be addicted to anime women. and will choose anime women above real humans in my past life. And I died as a single and a virgin.   

So yeah, in this life I don’t want to be single and most of all, not a virgin.  

So, getting ‘Free stat points’ like this works in my favor and justifies a saying,  

‘Two birds with one stone' 

‘I AM SERIOUSLY EXCITED ABOUT THIS CULTIVATION ART AND SYSTEM’S NOTIFICATION’  

With that I clicked ‘Yes’ and the system’s notification rang  

‘ding’  

‘Host can get (Free Stat Points) through leveling up, MP, and other ways  

It looks like I missed a few things when the system introduced all the functions. But I was in no condition to read all that, as I was in a very weak state and had a lot of things on my mind. And when I saw that system was introducing all the ‘known things’ so I failed to notice these hidden important things and missed such valuable information.  

Seeing the system was not giving more details, I asked the system to explain  

“System how is MP used to get (Free Stat Points)? And what do you mean by other ways?”  

‘ding’  

‘Host can convert full MP bar to 10 (Free Stat Points) or 100 MP for 1 (Free Stat Point)’  

‘As for [Other Ways], the host has to discover this by himself and the system cannot help. Extracting (Free Stat Points) through Intercourse is one kind of way included in [Other Ways]’  

Reading all this, I fell into thinking and but finally decided to think on [Other Ways] of finding how I can get more [Free stat points].  

As for converting the full MP bar into 10 (Free Stat Points), it is not an option, for now, I can only think of doing that after I escape from this ‘Dark Forest’ and when I do, then I will look for a way to earn and buy a lot of MP potions. And the same goes for converting 100 MP for 1 (Free Stat Point).  

My thoughts got interrupted by screams  

‘Ahh....’  

So, looking at the source of the screams, I saw Armelia clutching her head and rolling on the floor.  

From the looks of it, she is in great pain but I don’t know the cause for it. So, I got closer to her and asked  

“Armelia, what’s wrong? Are you alright?”  

Armelia did not answer my calls and was still screaming.   

When I saw that Armelia was in so much pain, I could not help but frown.   

It is very strange for a person who was normal until now to suddenly scream in such a way.   

I looked around the cave earlier for any monsters or fishy things but for safety, I still checked once again with the flashlight but did not find anything. So, I got closer to Armelia and checked her with the flashlight, but could not see anything that hurt her.  

Although I want to leave her here and escape alone or take revenge for the earlier punch, but I could not do it, or to be exact something was still holding me back from doing all those, but I don’t know what. So, what I can only think of now is how to solve her pain or think of a way to help or find the cause.  

Just as I was racking my brain for a solution, Armelia’s screams came to a stop.   

Or more like, she fainted, when I saw that she was lying motionless on the ground. I thought maybe she died or something, but still, to check her condition I came closer to check her breath or pulse.  

When I felt her breathing and pulse, I secretly breathed a sigh of relief and concluded that she is Ok for now and must have fainted due to pain.  

There is some part of me that does not want her to die, I don’t know why I have that feeling. And the other part is due to the so-called inheritance that we got from the old man. I want to find out more about the ‘Posi-Nega-Tive sutra' and for that, I need knowledge from the book and the information which was received by Armelia together with me. So, I do not want any mishap right now. 

8